ADVERTISEMENT

A black man doing all the right things....

deuce1906

SuperCane
Jan 12, 2006
And saying the right things about blue lives still gets killed by police while trying to break up an altercation between a couple at a gas station.

I’ve said this on this board a many of times. IF IF IF. IF he wasn’t doing this, if he woulda complied he woulda lived. I can’t wait to hear what the IF was in this situation.

And saying the right things about blue lives still gets killed by police while trying to break up an altercation between a couple at a gas station.

I’ve said this on this board a many of times. IF IF IF. IF he wasn’t doing this, if he woulda complied he woulda lived. I can’t wait to hear what the IF was in this situation.

If that story is true that is gross negligence to the highest degree and I absolutely support those charges. I’ve never seen such poor actions and decision making.

It’s honestly almost hard to believe! The taser usage isn’t even within protocol. My question is and maybe I read it incorrectly, it says they tasered him when he out his hands up but then in another part of the story it says he was walking away from them. Did i read that wrong?

If that story is true that is gross negligence to the highest degree and I absolutely support those charges. I’ve never seen such poor actions and decision making.

It’s honestly almost hard to believe! The taser usage isn’t even within protocol. My question is and maybe I read it incorrectly, it says they tasered him when he out his hands up but then in another part of the story it says he was walking away from them. Did i read that wrong?
I've seen this type of response from you. You initially say, the cop fukked up then you hear what the other right wing nutjobs say then you change your position. WTF

Reactions: cdwright40

This story is so embarrassing its hard to comment. This episode alone should trigger a look at rethinking policies and procedures from top to bottom. Not less police, better trained police that are ready for the streets and communication skills at a high level. Prayers for the man's family as I cant imagine how hard it would be to know your child did it all right and still got murdered. So sad.

Reactions: TampaBayCane
I've seen this type of response from you. You initially say, the cop fukked up then you hear what the other right wing nutjobs say then you change your position. WTF
It was right in the story dumbass! Is it wrong now to point out inconsistencies and ask questions? Wtf is wrong with you

Reactions: krvanness

There are bad apples in all walks of life. But I’ve got a couple ifs for you. If the African American Males ages 18-30 didn’t commit over 50% of violent crime in our country the numbers of police confrontations would decrease and pose less of a chance for something bad to happen. If people in all communities started to show the respect the 99% of our Great Police in our country deserve we might be able to start having some healthy dialogue to start the healing process. Reminder to you libs TIM Scott African American Senator brought a very bipartisan police reform bill to the Senate which every stupid Dem Senator voted against.

Reactions: utatem
There are bad apples in all walks of life. But I’ve got a couple ifs for you. If the African American Males ages 18-30 didn’t commit over 50% of violent crime in our country the numbers of police confrontations would decrease and pose less of a chance for something bad to happen. If people in all communities started to show the respect the 99% of our Great Police in our country deserve we might be able to start having some healthy dialogue to start the healing process. Reminder to you libs TIM Scott African American Senator brought a very bipartisan police reform bill to the Senate which every stupid Dem Senator voted against.
I agree and i think a small portion of the black community are starting to realize that the first step in fixing this mess is get democrats out of your leadership positions and it has to start in the community first.

Reactions: utatem and edtuna
It was right in the story dumbass! Is it wrong now to point out inconsistencies and ask questions? Wtf is wrong with you

My point is, you agree with the initial report then you start to add your own "intel" spin. Next you'll be posting the Black guy had an AR-15 stuck in his shorts and therefore deserved to be killed. That's your MO, numbnut.

My point is, you agree with the initial report then you start to add your own "intel" spin. Next you'll be posting the Black guy had an AR-15 stuck in his shorts and therefore deserved to be killed. That's your MO.
All I did was ask a simple question because the story gave two different versions of what happened. Apparently you’re so paranoid about it, you think I’m going somewhere with it.

And since you you’ve brought in to question now the story line, is there more you don’t know about that isn’t being reported?

lesson learned I hope.

All I did was ask a simple question because the story gave two different versions of what happened. Apparently you’re so paranoid about it, you think I’m going somewhere with it.

And since you you’ve brought in to question now the story line, is there more you don’t know about that isn’t being reported?

lesson learned I hope.
I know nothing about this murder. But I'm certain you will have it solved by tomorrow. Stick with the facts. We have another rogue cop.

Here's another chance to show the people that law enforcement can be held accountable.

This story is so embarrassing its hard to comment. This episode alone should trigger a look at rethinking policies and procedures from top to bottom. Not less police, better trained police that are ready for the streets and communication skills at a high level. Prayers for the man's family as I cant imagine how hard it would be to know your child did it all right and still got murdered. So sad.
If someone had only come to this conclusion sooner. Rethinking policies and procedures top to bottom. Better trained police. Hey...wait a minute!!!

If someone had only come to this conclusion sooner. Rethinking policies and procedures top to bottom. Better trained police. Hey...wait a minute!!!
I think Tim Scott had a pretty good reform plan, oh wait your party didn't create it and it didn't defund police so they voted against it. Your party has blood on its hands in so many ways.

I think Tim Scott had a pretty good reform plan, oh wait your party didn't create it and it didn't defund police so they voted against it. Your party has blood on its hands in so many ways.
Tim Scotts plan was not good. I am familiar with it. It doesn't go far enough. It's crumbs.

Mandate body cams,all arrest should be reviewed by a independent panel,prosecute officers to the fullest extent of the law when they abuse their power and hold public officials to the same accountability as regular citizens. Problem solved

Mandate body cams,all arrest should be reviewed by a independent panel,prosecute officers to the fullest extent of the law when they abuse their power and hold public officials to the same accountability as regular citizens. Problem solved
If they’re truly independent panels then I agree. Problem is that almost never happens. I’d also require that panel to go through the same training police officers receive.

If they’re truly independent panels then I agree. Problem is that almost never happens. I’d also require that panel to go through the same training police officers receive.

This we can agree on. Win win in my opinion. Create more jobs(help economy) and end the discord between the police and public.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
This we can agree on. Win win in my opinion. Create more jobs(help economy) and end the discord between the police and public.
I even agree with this. Give people something to lose for christ sake. Gainful employment or hope....to take good care of a family. This is also part of the problem in the African American community. Fathers leaving the home. Not enough good options.

I am against reparations but for affordable education if not free.

Reactions: gchaneyjr
I even agree with this. Give people something to lose for christ sake. Gainful employment or hope....to take good care of a family. This is also part of the problem in the African American community. Fathers leaving the home. Not enough good options.

I am against repetitions but for affordable education if not free.

I'm sorry but to create a problem then not fix it is wrong. Blacks have been put at a disadvantage in this country for hundreds of years and the government has not done enough to repair the damage. How can you create a problem,not address or fix it but condemn it? Do your research about the Freedmans bureau and how the land and money blacks were supposed to recieve were stolen. Soliders that fought for this country were denied the opportunity to build wealth like white counterparts and that's in Tyne last 50 years. I'm not one to blame all issues on white people but i do fault government policies because its a proven fact the US government has not been fair or unbiased against blacks. And those are facts. But this thread isn't about that. Its about police accountability. The narrative keeps getting moved to black and white when police brutality or lack of accountability is mentioned.

If this story is true, and I don’t have a reason to say it’s not true, this is an absolutely heart breaking tragedy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT