ADVERTISEMENT

A Comprehensive Breakdown of Trumps Investigations and Lawsuits

TDS!

source.gif

Not sure why this thread didn't get more play? I will help. Trump was a corrupt scumbag president. Period!!

Probably because they can't defend him. He's been gradually losing his appeal among the base, who seem to be moving on in search of the next candidate in 24.

Reactions: cems52
You are basing that stupid statement on what exactly? Your research?
These people don’t know what that word means. Research to them means curling up in their blankets and eating popcorn to Lemon and Maddow every evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: krvanness
You are basing that stupid statement on what exactly? Your research? Sixty minutes?

He's lost his platform to gaslight his audience into believing his nonsense. Being in the news is Trump's oxygen and that's been taken away from him. He has been emasculated.

He's lost his platform to gaslight his audience into believing his nonsense. Being in the news is Trump's oxygen and that's been taken away from him. He has been emasculated.
Do you have a study supporting what you wish were true? Everything I have read says that he has not lost one iota of Republican support. Keep fantasizing if it makes you feel good. Maybe 60 Minutes will run a fake story on it.

Reactions: krvanness
Do you have a study supporting what you wish were true? Everything I have read says that he has not lost one iota of Republican support. Keep fantasizing if it makes you feel good. Maybe 60 Minutes will run a fake story on it.

Thousands are fleeing the GOP after the insurrection

26% of Republicans want Trump out of politics (try winning any national election with only 74% support from your own party). More ominously, they are losing 10k voters in PA and thousands more in AZ and NC.

Its not particularly difficult to see that the reduction in Republican brand and the fact that Trump's own support is waning, are negative sign for Trump's future political support. The longer a chunk of Republicans remain in the Trump cult, the more it splits the party in half, the better it is for the opposition party.

Reactions: zackbear
Very exciting CD. Let's keep the focus on Trump. However, this piece is 5 months old. Please provide an updated status and keep us in the loop!
It's not old considering when I posted it and how recently he was our president. These things don't magically disappear when he loses his bid for president.

Another example of the delusional people who are so obsessed with Trump.
makes sense to me a real estate tycoon that lives rent free in the heads of the ignorant sheep on the left.
when challenged in their post they move on and click on more stories by the liberals in the media that are trying to save their ratings and jobs by attacking
Orange man.
If they could only clear their heads they might become useful... nah who am I kidding they are not capable.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Guess I don’t need to watch cnn tonight.

for future reference, why don’t you just save your self the time and put a link to cnn with the title “this”? It’s not like msnbc has anything different to say nor do you have an original thought. Just put “this” with a link every day. You don’t even have to read it so save your self the time. We get it. You are a reflection of liberal propaganda at all costs.

my question for you is, why do you do it? You clearly don’t want a discussion. Click bait? Troll? Your responses are just the same things we hear pelocy and chomo say. We clearly hear what they’re saying so there really is no point in you just saying it on hear as if it was your own talking point.

Reactions: BreakingCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT