ADVERTISEMENT

A Great Day For Florida: Governor DeSantis Signs Bill BANNING Sanctuary Cities In Florida...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
That's right Florida libtards, pack your shit up, STFU, and GTFOH here with your POS anti-American sanctuary city ideology.

Here in my home state a/k/a the Sunshine State a/k/a the Gunshine State, we are sticking it to you cocksuckers, because we have a Republican controlled State Senate, Republican controlled State House, conservative Florida Supreme Court, and a Republican Governor... That's how WE GIVE UP, mother fukers.

Sanctuary Cities ....... BOOM, OUTTA HERE.

20190501_102518-e1557768677119.jpg

t1larg.floridagop.jpg

http://thecapitolist.com/gov-desantis-signs-into-law-bill-banning-sanctuary-cities-in-florida/

That's right Florida libtards, pack your shit up, STFU, and GTFOH here with your POS anti-American sanctuary city ideology.

Here in my home state a/k/a the Sunshine State a/k/a the Gunshine State, we are sticking it to you cocksuckers, because we have a Republican controlled State Senate, Republican controlled State House, conservative Florida Supreme Court, and a Republican Governor... That's how WE GIVE UP, mother fukers.

Sanctuary Cities ....... BOOM, OUTTA HERE.

20190501_102518-e1557768677119.jpg

t1larg.floridagop.jpg

http://thecapitolist.com/gov-desantis-signs-into-law-bill-banning-sanctuary-cities-in-florida/
I’d move back if I could get the wife to sign off.

Reactions: Castillo147
DeSantis has been an absolute savage...

He has one move left to make to reach GOAT status. Heartbeat bill. If he pushes that through.....Disney said they were boycotting Georgia because of the heartbeat bill. DeSantis could call their bluff and ask them if they intend to shutter the magic kingdom in Orlando. It would be the ultimate F you.

He has one move left to make to reach GOAT status. Heartbeat bill. If he pushes that through.....Disney said they were boycotting Georgia because of the heartbeat bill. DeSantis could call their bluff and ask them if they intend to shutter the magic kingdom in Orlando. It would be the ultimate F you.
Oh my god I’d fall over dead if he did something like that lmao.

So Disney is boycotting Georgia, because it wants less kids to watch their shows and go to their theme park. That makes a lot of sense, talk about not caring about their customers.

That boy has brass nuts as does Trump daddy...

They don’t make men like this everyday.. Most are petting dogs crying in closets or in a safe place..

Freaking pussies..!!!

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT