ADVERTISEMENT

A nice tribute to the U.S. women’s soccer team.

Wow! What Patriots and US Olympic team fans you are. Don’t like the politics of our US players… so you then trash them?

What garbage fans!

Reactions: miamimike
Wow! What Patriots and US Olympic team fans you are. Don’t like the politics of our US players… so you then trash them?

What garbage fans!
Can only speak for myself...I am NOT a fan of the US women's soccer team. Because of that, I'll trash as I see fit...Politics aside, their performance in these games is pathetic...deserve a big time trashing!!!

Reactions: central17
Hmmmmmm they don't like OUR politics and Trash US on the world stage? I think it's Karma, maybe you should practice what you preach and have an Open Mind Cortez, or is it that when they do it it's brave and perfect since you gain something?

What garbage fans!
Cortez, I reprectfully disagree.

It is an honor to represent the USA in the Olympics. RappinHO and others trashed the beliefs and values of most American's.. They trashed our country in our face and gleefully insulted us. What garbage players that did not deserve to represent our country. They have plenty of opportunity to present their politics grievances at an Antifa or BLM rally. I would have prefered a U19 club team that wanted to proudly represent the USA had been in the Olympics.

Our fine Northern neighbors did the USA a great service. Thank you Canada.

Reactions: CFSteve and grbcane
Sorry, but I don’t like to push athletes through my personal political screen before I decide whether I’ll cheer for them or not.

Ex. Tom Brady is a devout Trumper. He even pointedly kidded ’Sleepy Joe’ last week at the White House ceremony honoring the Super Bowl champs. I think he’s nuts to back Trump. But, that’s his business. He is still the GOAT.

Ex. A surprisingly high percentage of professional athletes are choosing to not get vaccinated. LeBron James won’t disclose his vaccination status. Nick Bosa hasn’t been vaccinated. Only 64% of the Minnesota Vikings are fully vaccinated. Crazy shiz endangering yourself and potentially undermining your team if you miss playing time due to Covid infection. But, LeBron is still LeBron, Nick Bosa is a great pass rusher and the Vikings have some potential this year. I wish them all well.

Sorry, but I don’t like to push athletes through my personal political screen before I decide whether I’ll cheer for them or not.

Ex. Tom Brady is a devout Trumper. He even pointedly kidded ’Sleepy Joe’ last week at the White House ceremony honoring the Super Bowl champs. I think he’s nuts to back Trump. But, that’s his business. He is still the GOAT.

Ex. A surprisingly high percentage of professional athletes are choosing to not get vaccinated. LeBron James won’t disclose his vaccination status. Nick Bosa hasn’t been vaccinated. Only 64% of the Minnesota Vikings are fully vaccinated. Crazy shiz endangering yourself and potentially undermining your team if you miss playing time due to Covid infection. But, LeBron is still LeBron, Nick Bosa is a great pass rusher and the Vikings have some potential this year. I wish them all well.
The team hasn't scored a goal in the Olympics...underachievers...Brady wins Super Bowls, LaBron wins championships...They are true Goats...political affiliation aside.

These women are a bunch of losers, who dislike our country, and quite frankly should have stayed the hell home, and send a team of girls who wanted to play to win a gold medal. Sorry Cortez...bad argument.

Tom Brady doesn’t defecate on our country , and I don’t like him because I’m a Dolphin fan. Just about every country at the Olympics has a worse history in their treatment of minorities than us, particularly WOMAN. Sorry, I’ll root for the United States, not some entitled self centered virtue signaling brats.

Cortez I'm an ex athlete. No matter how you look at this it's bad. As athletes they got "too big for their britches" as I was once upon a morning glory warned LOL. As athletes did they prepare, did they practice hard, did they play for their team mates,,,,,,, NOPE! As representatives of The Country That has given THEM the chance to play and represent the country, did they come through ?,,,,, Nope ! What have they done ? Draw attention to themselves,,,,,,, Embarrassed themselves AND THE COUNTRY that CHOSE THEM to Represent them. I'm no racist , I've actually paid a price for taking stands against it. I've lived , as many many others, a life where I help and enjoy helping any and all peoples that I have come across with in this country and around the world that I've traveled and lived in. It's no biggy and I'm NOT alone, nor special in this there are many many American people that have done and do much much more,,,,,,,,,,,, They let me DOWN, they DID NOT Represent ME, nor my friends, nor the many many people I have been blessed to meet that dwarf ANYTHING I have and may do. I fell in love with them way back, cheered them on their quest for equal pay, equal significance, and when fame hit them,,,,,,,,,,, They called me and the rest of the Country a Racist. KARMA is a Bitch

What garbage fans!
Do you find it ok that they offend millions of Americans by kneeling to our flag and anthem? Are only certain groups allowed to be offended?

Reactions: central17 and mahb
Reactions: 801canesmxer

If they didn't feel it was an honor to represent our country, they shouldn't have participated. I'm sure we could have found adequate replacements.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT