ADVERTISEMENT

A Tale of Two Autopsies: Debunks claim that officers didn't kill Floyd but he had preexisting.......

You obviously don't understand the difference between manner and cause of death.

What is the difference between cause of death and manner of death? The cause, of death is actually more specific and manner of-death is more general. For example, if someone was shot to death by someone else, the cause of death is a gun (there are many types). The manner of death would be homicide.

So again, both reports agree on the manner of death which was homicide. However, they both differ on the cause of death. The family's report said he was asphyxiated however the coroner's report suggests his heart stopped due to underlying issues.

Both sides are positioning themselves for the eventual lawsuit. The government is unwilling to admit guilt while the family is posturing for what will be a huge settlement.

Don't allow medical reports to cloud your judgment in this case. We all saw the video and it is clear to me George Floyd was literally suffocated to death. Cause of death in my opinion was asphyxiation.
Dude you really are a total moron. What caused the homicide the sidewalk? Homicide is murder that’s all you really need to know in both autopsy’s

Reactions: lima23
nNORTH AMERICAN
the deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another; murder.
Homicide ☝️☝️Both reports liberals

Dude you really are a total moron. What caused the homicide the sidewalk? Homicide is murder that’s all you really need to know in both autopsy’s

Stop being a dumbass and read my post. As usual, your low intellect is not capable of keeping up with at least half the posters on this site.

He wouldn't get in the car, which is why the took him down to begin with. What they were waiting for I have no idea, maybe a van, who knows.

Portland is the home of antifa, an alt left domestic terrorist group. It has been an alt left domestic terrorist group for a very long time. Alt right groups finally confronting them is no surprise, why would you be surprised.
Floyd cant be expected to answer "yes Ill get in the car if he is not able to breath. As I said once cuffed, a threat is neutralized. The better option would be if the subject doesnt want to get in the car then the officers will have to place him in the car.

Reactions: zackbear
I see what you did here... you stepped on your own dick in an emotional rant, contradicts ted yourself and now change the topic. Answer the question, which is it? Was he detained for a counterfeit $20 or was he racially profiled? Being profiled is preemptive.
How would you know about steeping on your own dick?? Oh, from experience. how else would you know?? How many emotional rants did it take you to realize that?? There have been multiple incidents where police abuse takes place on African Americans. AS for answering your question I have done that on previous threads related to George Floyd.

That still doesnt mean explosives& chemical weapons were not used. I know you claim to be a member of law enforcement so you are probably familiar with the correct names.
I’m giving you a hard time because your selective phrasing is for nothing more than shock value and make it appear worse than what it is. Flash Bangs and Cs Gas or Tear Gas are considered Less Lethal munitions, not likely to cause serious bodily injury or death. Flash Bangs are an audible deterrent. The effects of CS gas begin to decline usually within about 10 mins after getting out of the exposed area.

I’m giving you a hard time because your selective phrasing is for nothing more than shock value and make it appear worse than what it is. Flash Bangs and Cs Gas or Tear Gas are considered Less Lethal munitions, not likely to cause serious bodily injury or death. Flash Bangs are an audible deterrent. The effects of CS gas begin to decline usually within about 10 mins after getting out of the exposed area.
What is wrong with all those activities is extremist right wing groups in Portland is the PPB (Portland Police Bureau) and its collaboration with extremist right wing groups is well documented. Even if they police threw firecrackers at the leftist demonstrators that still falls in the lines as explosive devices.My point is why does one group, right wing extremists get preferential treatment over leftist groups. It is sending mixed messages, the constitutional rights of one group is violated. What is also happening is # 45 has given permission to those that support him to impose their will on others with different views. Former Florida rep Mike Jolley (R) said the same thing.
When constitutional rights are violated that is not a good thing so I did not reach to make it appear worse than it is.

What is wrong with all those activities is extremist right wing groups in Portland is the PPB (Portland Police Bureau) and its collaboration with extremist right wing groups is well documented. Even if they police threw firecrackers at the leftist demonstrators that still falls in the lines as explosive devices.My point is why does one group, right wing extremists get preferential treatment over leftist groups. It is sending mixed messages, the constitutional rights of one group is violated. What is also happening is # 45 has given permission to those that support him to impose their will on others with different views. Former Florida rep Mike Jolley (R) said the same thing.
When constitutional rights are violated that is not a good thing so I did not reach to make it appear worse than it is.
WTF are you talking about? Right wing groups? You specifically used the term explosive devices and chemicals weapons did you not. Any normal person would envision that as actual explosives not a audible deterrent. Then saying chemical weapons People think sh-t like mustard or nerve gas not a respiratory irritant.

WTF are you talking about? Right wing groups? You specifically used the term explosive devices and chemicals weapons did you not. Any normal person would envision that as actual explosives not a audible deterrent. Then saying chemical weapons People think sh-t like mustard or nerve gas not a respiratory irritant.
WTF??? Getting frustrated? Anxiety & apprehension levels rising along with emotional rants??? Careful not to trip over D_ _Ks. Just saying what you posted on here a few days ago.
According to wikipedia It defines tear gas as a chemical weapon that causes severe eye & respiratory pain, skin irritation, bleeding & blindness in the eyes. It stimulates the nerves of the lachrymal glands to produce tears.
According to Prevention.com/health, flash bang grenades can be dangerous even though they are classified as non-lethal. Can cause hearing loss & eye damage. Has the potential to reach 175 decibels when detonated & could cause hearing loss if it hits near you, According to Dr Ashley Larrimore, MD who is also an ER physician @ The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. For comparison, a jet engine can easily reach 140 decibels.
I repeat, these weapons were used on leftist demonstrators & the Portland police gave right wing groups a safe passage.

WTF??? Getting frustrated? Anxiety & apprehension levels rising along with emotional rants??? Careful not to trip over D_ _Ks. Just saying what you posted on here a few days ago.
According to wikipedia It defines tear gas as a chemical weapon that causes severe eye & respiratory pain, skin irritation, bleeding & blindness in the eyes. It stimulates the nerves of the lachrymal glands to produce tears.
According to Prevention.com/health, flash bang grenades can be dangerous even though they are classified as non-lethal. Can cause hearing loss & eye damage. Has the potential to reach 175 decibels when detonated & could cause hearing loss if it hits near you, According to Dr Ashley Larrimore, MD who is also an ER physician @ The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. For comparison, a jet engine can easily reach 140 decibels.
I repeat, these weapons were used on leftist demonstrators & the Portland police gave right wing groups a safe passage.
Uhhhh I know exactly what it is and am certified to use it lol. I’ve been exposed to CS and been in the stack when flash bangs were deployed. But keep citing Wikipedia it’s pretty funny

Uhhhh I know exactly what it is and am certified to use it lol. I’ve been exposed to CS and been in the stack when flash bangs were deployed. But keep citing Wikipedia it’s pretty funny
What is not funny are those that suffered injuries via flash bombs & Tear gas. Hearing loss could be permanent; all because a Police Dept colluded with right wing extremists.

Reactions: cems52
What is not funny are those that suffered injuries via flash bombs & Tear gas. Hearing loss could be permanent; all because a Police Dept colluded with right wing extremists.
So we should just let rioters riot so they can vent their feelings? You know whats worse then hearing loss? Getting you business robbed, burned, getting beaten to a pulp or killed by some lunatic.

So we should just let rioters riot so they can vent their feelings? You know whats worse then hearing loss? Getting you business robbed, burned, getting beaten to a pulp or killed by some lunatic.
And that is why our law makers must be vigilant, make a concerted effort to nationalize police conduct & their standards. We always hear candidates for political office say they will be sensitive towards the needs of its citizens
but it hits a dead end or half hearted efforts.
BTW we need to find out where the money trail starts for all extremists groups. Could be from foreign countries;
China, Russia trying to upset , usurp our democracy

And that is why our law makers must be vigilant, make a concerted effort to nationalize police conduct & their standards. We always hear candidates for political office say they will be sensitive towards the needs of its citizens
but it hits a dead end or half hearted efforts.
BTW we need to find out where the money trail starts for all extremists groups. Could be from foreign countries;
China, Russia trying to upset , usurp our democracy
Could be George Soros. Hawaiian not trying to be a jerk but you do realize we live in a Republic Democracy with 50 individual states. Our Founders fought long and hard for this. Our country is not a strong federal government that dictates how states conduct their business.

Its not fake news when we hear "my 2nd amendment rights have been violated" but what about 1st amendment rights??? Why does one group receive the onslaught of police action while another is spared???
It’s fake news until you can actually cite an instance or link. I have no idea wtf you’re talking about. It’s real easy to make up whatever you want to argue a point.

It’s fake news until you can actually cite an instance or link. I have no idea wtf you’re talking about. It’s real easy to make up whatever you want to argue a point.
LOL, I was posting with Hawaii the other night and I just stopped, literally makes no sense. All I can gather is he's threatened by white people and alt right groups are everywhere.

LOL, I was posting with Hawaii the other night and I just stopped, literally makes no sense. All I can gather is he's threatened by white people and alt right groups are everywhere.
You should never assume things.
Sounds as though it isnt laziness thats discouraging you to do research. You can easily go to any media website;
ABC, Fox, NBC & look up Portland Oregon News & do a search
BTW It wasnt my intention to put you on edge. Using profanity in all your posts indicates a serious inability to control conflicts. You brought that on yourself. Control is a key in dealing with conflicts involving police & subjects. Police officers should also refrain from fudging reasons for stopping people.

Sounds as though it isnt laziness thats discouraging you to do research. You can easily go to any media website;
BTW It wasnt my intention to put you on edge. Using profanity in all your posts indicates a serious inability to control conflicts. You brought that on yourself. Control is a key in dealing with conflicts involving police & subjects. Police officers should also refrain from fudging reasons for stopping people.
You eat a lot of edibles don’t you? Listen it’s not my job to try interpret vague and weird ass posts. Also your weak attempt at trying to Jedi mind trick me into some liberal mindless oblivion was poor at best.

the last sentence says it all. Nobody knows wtf you’re talking about.

The guy should be in rehab or a padded cell somewhere. Buffalo Bob mth’er f’er! It puts the lotion on the skin, now!

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Could be George Soros. Hawaiian not trying to be a jerk but you do realize we live in a Republic Democracy with 50 individual states. Our Founders fought long and hard for this. Our country is not a strong federal government that dictates how states conduct their business.
Any way you can get that message to Trump? That's your guy right? He is on conference calls telling them they aren't tough enough and telling them how to control protest in their states.

You guys are something else. Right under your noses. Everything you claim to dispise Trump is the very personification of it....and you just act like there is nothing to see here right?

Can you believe this guy is a cop? No wonder we're having serious problems with these clowns.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Any way you can get that message to Trump? That's your guy right? He is on conference calls telling them they aren't tough enough and telling them how to control protest in their states.

You guys are something else. Right under your noses. Everything you claim to dispise Trump is the very personification of it....and you just act like there is nothing to see here right?
The President telling Governors what he thinks is not Federalizing the country CD. As with Covid-19 he allowed the states to make their decisions only using the long arm of the Federal Gov't where it was really necessary. It is the Governors and Mayors responsibility to control and manage their State. They always have the right to declare a Federal emergency and seek help. We see this with Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Flooding, etc........

The President telling Governors what he thinks is not Federalizing the country CD. As with Covid-19 he allowed the states to make their decisions only using the long arm of the Federal Gov't where it was really necessary. It is the Governors and Mayors responsibility to control and manage their State. They always have the right to declare a Federal emergency and seek help. We see this with Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Flooding, etc........
But using your own premise he shouldn't be "telling" governors anything is my point to you. That's the first thing. The second thing is you can't have it both ways. Tell us all you don't want to "federalize our country" but anytime there is an issue, get involved with "telling" governors anything and taking victory laps regarding the economy. The president will surely be taking a victory lap as he has during his presidency when states hire. You are just trying to have it both ways.

Lastly, I respectfully would like you to acknowledge we do pay FEDERAL income tax and elect people in government to manage that money. Make decisions in our interest. So, the term "federalizing" our government is a bit misguided....because "government" in and of its self is determined by what the people fund. I don't just fund my state government, I fund local and the federal government. I expect something for my money. Why is this wrong?

You eat a lot of edibles don’t you? Listen it’s not my job to try interpret vague and weird ass posts. Also your weak attempt at trying to Jedi mind trick me into some liberal mindless oblivion was poor at best.

the last sentence says it all. Nobody knows wtf you’re talking about.
I have seen videos of police vs subjects. There are instances where the subject asks for the officer's name & badge number. Officer refuses. Other videos show officer(s) blocking the view of folks taking videos of subjects being manhandled. Officers who fudge their reasons for stopping do exist, based on videos. refusal to give name & badge number is sufficient evidence

I have seen videos of police vs subjects. There are instances where the subject asks for the officer's name & badge number. Officer refuses. Other videos show officer(s) blocking the view of folks taking videos of subjects being manhandled. Officers who fudge their reasons for stopping do exist, based on videos. refusal to give name & badge number is sufficient evidence
I’ve seen videos of alien pigs flying Oscar Myer Hot Dogs.

Reactions: lima23 and GLFSTRM
Gov Andrew Cuomo said it best. "A bad cop will put a good cop into a bad situation." Precisely why I always say
bad cops will get good cops killed.
Isn't that true for many professions? Bad pilot? Bad soldier / sailor? Bad ship Captain?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT