ADVERTISEMENT

AARP Poll has Trump ahead of Sleepy

I see you're keeping hope alive. So sad.
How can you be this out of touch with reality? You’re literally about to see everyone from the omish showing up to the polls in horses to alaskan bush people taking three hour boat rides in the freezing cold weather just to combat the bat shit crazy policies of the left. Everyone that is not a devoted liberal is going to be voting for trump. There’s not going to be less people voting for trump this go around there’s going to be more because thanks to your party, our nations priorities are more at stake now than ever. I swear, you liberals live in your own world and think that you’re the only ones in this country with a say just because we’re not obnoxious in the public forum. We work, we raise our families and we vote. Thats it. I don’t care how cool johnny depps next movie is and what he has to say about politics or how many buildings blm burns down or how much george soros donates to the dnc or games that lebron takes a knee in. It doesn’t multiply the votes. It’s completely irrelevant to the number of people that are going to show up and vote for biden. Their preaching to their quire because it gets these ego maniacs attention/respect with in their constituents alone. The left has alienated everyone that isn’t liberal. Even people that hate trump aren’t going to vote for biden because they’ll just stay home. Blm has literally taken over cities like san fran and will have dems staying home instead of voting. You liberals just pushed it too far and have handed this election to trump despite him being a very unlikable person and the worst politician on the planet. When it’s all said and done and Trump is elected, again, you’ll have nobody to blame but your political party. You guys have screwed the pooch, again. Biden? Seriously?

Last edited:
How can you be this out of touch with reality? You’re literally about to see everyone from the omish showing up to the polls in horses to alaskan bush people taking three hour boat rides in the freezing cold weather just to combat the bat shit crazy policies of the left. Everyone that is not a devoted liberal is going to be voting for trump. There’s not going to be less people voting for trump this go around there’s going to be more because thanks to your party, our nations priorities are more at stake now than ever. I swear, you liberals live in your own world and think that you’re the only ones in this country with a say just because we’re not obnoxious in the public forum. We work, we raise our families and we vote. Thats it. I don’t care how cool johnny depps next movie is and what he has to say about politics or how many buildings blm burns down or how much george soros donates to the dnc or games that lebron takes a knee in. It doesn’t multiply the votes. It’s completely irrelevant to the number of people that are going to show up and vote for biden. Their preaching to their quire because it gets these ego maniacs attention/respect with in their constituents alone. The left has alienated everyone that isn’t liberal. Even people that hate trump aren’t going to vote for biden because they’ll just stay home. Blm has literally taken over cities like san fran and will have dems staying home instead of voting. You liberals just pushed it too far and have handed this election to trump despite him being a very unlikable person and the worst politician on the planet. When it’s all said and done and Trump is elected, again, you’ll have nobody to blame but your political party. You guys have screwed the pooch, again. Biden? Seriously?
Republicans have knocked on over 2 mil doors so far. Dems are zoom meeting and not knocking on doors at all. Trump is relentless. He has outworked Obama 8 yrs and Bush 8 yrs imo. He doesnt take a pay check. Man loves the American people with no voice for so long and we love him back. Best president ever I will say it again. History will say it as well down the road.

Republicans have knocked on over 2 mil doors so far. Dems are zoom meeting and not knocking on doors at all. Trump is relentless. He has outworked Obama 8 yrs and Bush 8 yrs imo. He doesnt take a pay check. Man loves the American people with no voice for so long and we love him back. Best president ever I will say it again. History will say it as well down the road.

I swore I would not post about politics until Monday. Got to keep my promise. Difficult.

I swore I would not post about politics until Monday. Got to keep my promise. Difficult.
Do you feel like this sometimes?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Another “sane” reaction to RBG’s death 😂 <a href="https://t.co/GGt3fq6Mx8">pic.twitter.com/GGt3fq6Mx8</a></p>&mdash; Amy (@MaybeAmes) <a href="">September 19, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Alot of bluster and no substance. Not only will Dems support Biden but Republicans like The Lincoln Project, Republicans Against Trump, Pence's top aide on the virus, former Republican intelligence officials like Dan Coates, The Bushes, The McCains, The Generals that served him, Bolden, etc. Ya'll fukked!

Reactions: Raoul2
Possibly, I think a majority of your base is hysterical woman and dumbass young people who do nothing but live on social media. It may give you a false since of security since you own Twitter. I dont know if a "silent majority" exists but I do know there is a shit load of people that just live their life and dont scream and yell constantly. I have an 18 year old and I see her friends who mostly "think" they are libs. They are all dumbasses right now and if my politics are opposite theirs then i feel pretty good about it. I wouldnt trust them to know the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground.
But they all will grow up to govern you.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

One of the best things about a Trump victory, it it happens, will be the complete meltdown of the left. It will be a sight to see. No group of people meltdown in a more spectacular fashion then the left.

it would be a meltdown for sure. Me included.

Now, if DJT loses, what will be the reaction of his followers? My guess:
* allege fraud
* corrupt MSM did this
* conspiracy of the Left

Trump will then resign in December claiming he was cheated. President Pence will pardon him just as Ford pardoned Nixon after his resignation. Dems will howl again about the utter corruption of Trump and his gang. Biden will take office facing a Covid that still rages, massive unemployment, record deficits and a severely divided nation.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Another “sane” reaction to RBG’s death 😂 <a href="https://t.co/GGt3fq6Mx8">pic.twitter.com/GGt3fq6Mx8</a></p>&mdash; Amy (@MaybeAmes) <a href=" ">September 19, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
This sums up what we have been dealing with for 4years. They are Crazy. TDS. Wait till election night. Haha

* allege fraud
* corrupt MSM did this
* conspiracy of the Left

Trump will then resign in December claiming he was cheated. President Pence will pardon him just as Ford pardoned Nixon after his resignation. Dems will howl again about the utter corruption of Trump and his gang. Biden will take office facing a Covid that still rages, massive unemployment, record deficits and a severely divided nation.
Trump ain’t losing bro. You should prepare yourself now. Btw I didn’t realize how nutty you were

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Another “sane” reaction to RBG’s death 😂 <a href="https://t.co/GGt3fq6Mx8">pic.twitter.com/GGt3fq6Mx8</a></p>&mdash; Amy (@MaybeAmes) <a href=" ">September 19, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Lol, I love watching videos like this. Any more? There use to be a really good one on youtube with the reactions of everyone at the hillary election party but i can’t find it any more. Watching liberals lose their minds gives me great joy.

Yep. And he won the WH twice. Thanks for reminding us.
But yet you told another poster he was “so sad” for keeping hope alive. I’d ask if you hypocrite much, but we already know the answer to that. Can’t wait to see your TDS when Trump is elected twice, having something in common with Barry Hussein for once.

Reactions: doerunn and grbcane
But yet you told another poster he was “so sad” for keeping hope alive. I’d ask if you hypocrite much, but we already know the answer to that. Can’t wait to see your TDS when Trump is elected twice, having something in common with Barry Hussein for once.
The only thing Obama has in common with that POS is they both have hands but Obama's are bigger.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

* allege fraud
* corrupt MSM did this
* conspiracy of the Left

Don't forget they will blame the deep state.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Your feeble attempt to best me is laughable. Stay in your lane.
Bish please. I’ve owned you for the better part of six months now. So badly that you lost your cool and got banned. Keep on keepin’ on with what you do, though...lying and lying badly.

Reactions: doerunn

* allege fraud
* corrupt MSM did this
* conspiracy of the Left

Economy will tank, we wont spend a dime.

100% BS

Just because you hate him and his tactics doesn't demean his record while in office. Many that will vote for him dont like his communication skills but love the results. Truth is he has wiped your boy OBAMA on the floor. Many blacks would agree which is why he will get a minimum of 13% of the black vote this election, up from 8% against Crooked Hillary.

Did you vote for Crooked Hillary? That would tell me all i need to know about you if so.

Proud to say i have not once ever voted for any democrat in my lifetime except for Kasich during last FL primary when he was mis-labeled as a republican.

Reactions: krvanness
Alot of bluster and no substance. Not only will Dems support Biden but Republicans like The Lincoln Project, Republicans Against Trump, Pence's top aide on the virus, former Republican intelligence officials like Dan Coates, The Bushes, The McCains, The Generals that served him, Bolden, etc. Ya'll fukked!
FYI Trump was endorsed by over 260 military leaders and generals this weekend. You got 10 on your side so you figure the statistics for yourself.

Your hit piece backfired and cost you more votes than you thought you would get. Americans have witnessed almost 4 years of lies from your media and your media is irrelevant now.

Reactions: krvanness
ADVERTISEMENT