ADVERTISEMENT

Allegations With Mario Cuomo....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
If he harassed this woman sexually or otherwise he should resign. Republican, Democrat or Independent if you are a POS then you are a POS. I don't know what happened which is why I said "if" and I want to see how many more women / people come out and make similar claims.

Having said that, if the comment "Let's play strip poker" is the main crux of her issues I must say while this is offensive, it depends on the context around the comment. I really don't find that this is anything outside of just inappropriate comments in a work environment. Not harrassment. I need to know more surrounding these comments.

I am not the kind of person to ask why she is making these claims now and not then. Obviously, she felt powerless at that time. So of course she isnt going to support this at the time. However, what I want to know is what others come forward. If you are a POS then I am sure there are others that will back this claim.

CD do you feel any bit ashamed you blindly defended Cuomo against EVERYTHING you heard , seeing that what he SAID is so different of what he Does ? just curious 🧐

CD do you feel any bit ashamed you blindly defended Cuomo against EVERYTHING you heard , seeing that what he SAID is so different of what he Does ? just curious 🧐
Not sure what you are talking about because this post is not blindly defending him. I was pretty clear here. Not sure of your agenda. I have not once spoken on this matter outside this started thread....so get your shit together and come back but remember. I am the greatest to ever do this.

If he harassed this woman sexually or otherwise he should resign. Republican, Democrat or Independent if you are a POS then you are a POS. I don't know what happened which is why I said "if" and I want to see how many more women / people come out and make similar claims.

Having said that, if the comment "Let's play strip poker" is the main crux of her issues I must say while this is offensive, it depends on the context around the comment. I really don't find that this is anything outside of just inappropriate comments in a work environment. Not harrassment. I need to know more surrounding these comments.

I am not the kind of person to ask why she is making these claims now and not then. Obviously, she felt powerless at that time. So of course she isnt going to support this at the time. However, what I want to know is what others come forward. If you are a POS then I am sure there are others that will back this claim.
Hey, at least get the guys name right Mr.Wrong. His name is Andrew Coumo. SMH

LOL CD is today the 1st and only day you have ever spoken about Cuomo ? I was under the impression You started many posts about him, including about him being The Gold Standard, a True Leader, and his Covid Management Excellence . How could that slip your mind ? Do you need some Prevagen ? just asking for a friend ;)

Not sure what you are talking about because this post is not blindly defending him. I was pretty clear here. Not sure of your agenda. I have not once spoken on this matter outside this started thread....so get your shit together and come back but remember. I am the greatest to ever do this.
TGTEDI who da phuq is Mario Cuomo?

She said he kissed her against her will.
I think Biden and Harris said every woman should be believed. when it was Dr. ? Christine Blasey Ford's" story.'
But Trump has said the “Man” should be believed..If the Man says he didn’t do it , then he didn’t do it..Trump has a lot of experience in this department...

But CD that is not how sexual harassment works. If he suggested they play strip poker it would be harassment. You left out the kiss on the lips, the tour of his private office showing her the cigar box given to him by Bill Clinton and you know the Clinton cigar story. This woman may / may not be telling the truth. As conservatives we have always spoken about and valued investigations not just allegations. We have been saying this for years. If he did these things he should get what is coming but we don't just take the word for it absent a thorough investigation. Either way Cuomo is in deep doo doo between this and the nursing home issue.

But CD that is not how sexual harassment works. If he suggested they play strip poker it would be harassment. You left out the kiss on the lips, the tour of his private office showing her the cigar box given to him by Bill Clinton and you know the Clinton cigar story. This woman may / may not be telling the truth. As conservatives we have always spoken about and valued investigations not just allegations. We have been saying this for years. If he did these things he should get what is coming but we don't just take the word for it absent a thorough investigation. Either way Cuomo is in deep doo doo between this and the nursing home issue.
I said "if". I don't know. I wasn't there. So when You say that isn't how it works I have no idea what you are talking about. I said I don't know if he sexually harassed her or if he did not. I think she would have to prove what she is saying. I just said for me if he is this kind of person more women come forward. That isn't saying that he didn't harass her if that didn't happen. Again, I said "if".

Oh, and you saying cuomo is in deep doo doo is implying this did happen. You don't know it did either....so what are you talking about?

LOL CD is today the 1st and only day you have ever spoken about Cuomo ? I was under the impression You started many posts about him, including about him being The Gold Standard, a True Leader, and his Covid Management Excellence . How could that slip your mind ? Do you need some Prevagen ? just asking for a friend ;)
hahahaha. He was cucked by Cuomo and the media he watches because they suppress info for him to cover him and other Demorats

Reactions: utatem and mahb
I said "if". I don't know. I wasn't there. So when You say that isn't how it works I have no idea what you are talking about. I said I don't know if he sexually harassed her or if he did not. I think she would have to prove what she is saying. I just said for me if he is this kind of person more women come forward. That isn't saying that he didn't harass her if that didn't happen. Again, I said "if".

Oh, and you saying cuomo is in deep doo doo is implying this did happen. You don't know it did either....so what are you talking about?
you’re still skipping over the unsolicited kiss part. Why? Zero integrity!

He is in deep doo doo because these allegations come at a time where he is already in trouble from the nursing home situation. CD you know you were not saying "IF" when it was Kavanaugh from his HIGH SCHOOL days.

Sure worked for Brett Kavanaugh. Maybe I should go back and find those threads and tag you guys lmao.
Trump did NOT say that. Typical liberal dumb azz you are. He said, rightfully so, that we have due process in this country you can't just assume a man is guilty without investigating and proving the case like every other crime. That is the way we do things in America you fool.

Reactions: orly 1022

Substitute Trump for Cuomo and you would have never started this thread ... you are so full of it ... you are the prime example of what is wrong w/ people today ( total hypocrite).... do us all a favor and stop posting

These hyenas are the biggest hypocrites. Stop celebrating Cuomos "accusations" and treating what this one woman says as fact. While telling us all how great a POS like Trump is after 25 women accuse him and he is literally caught on camera bragging about the women he harasses. You voted for him anyway...TWICE! Quit your BS!

These hyenas are the biggest hypocrites. Stop celebrating Cuomos "accusations" and treating what this one woman says as fact. While telling us all how great a POS like Trump is after 25 women accuse him and he is literally caught on camera bragging about the women he harasses. You voted for him anyway...TWICE! Quit your BS!
Your Kavannah posts say hello! Cuck!

why should I do your work for you broken record ? You should CARE about being right and look it up on principal. Don't you have principal, or are you running scared you'd have to admit to yourself you were wrong ? I feel for ya though, voting for the guy that Eulogized Sen Ron Byrd, that racist dunghole , has to be ruff

why should I do your work for you broken record ? You should CARE about being right and look it up on principal. Don't you have principal, or are you running scared you'd have to admit to yourself you were wrong ? I feel for ya though, voting for the guy that Eulogized Sen Ron Byrd, that racist dunghole , has to be ruff
Not my work. Your comment... back it up or you are full of shit!

See this is the difference between myself some of you chipped toothed hyenas out there that just want to just come here and talk a lot of nonsensicle bullshit. If I tell you something I back up what I say. If I am wrong then I say I was wrong and so be it. None of us are always right about everything....but I stand by what I say. I am not coming here to make a comment and refuse to back up what I tell you....or tell you it is your job to back up something I said. Have a pair of balls. If you say something then back it up or STFU. iF Mario had a bunch other women say he harassed them. Show me the link. Show me where. I'm not aware of it and it should be easy to find.....or just don't say anything. STFU. It's not my job to prove what YOU are telling ME. It's YOURS.

So you defend the guy CD ? You obviously don't care enough about it to bother yourself with looking something up,,,,,,, or is it you just don't want to prove yourself wrong ? 🤓

See this is the difference between myself some of you chipped toothed hyenas out there that just want to just come here and talk a lot of nonsensicle bullshit. If I tell you something I back up what I say. If I am wrong then I say I was wrong and so be it. None of us are always right about everything....but I stand by what I say. I am not coming here to make a comment and refuse to back up what I tell you....or tell you it is your job to back up something I said. Have a pair of balls. If you say something then back it up or STFU. iF Mario had a bunch other women say he harassed them. Show me the link. Show me where. I'm not aware of it and it should be easy to find.....or just don't say anything. STFU. It's not my job to prove what YOU are telling ME. It's YOURS.
Will you please get his name right? His name is Andrew Coumo. You keep calling him Mario who was his father. His father is dead.

So you defend the guy CD ? You obviously don't care enough about it to bother yourself with looking something up,,,,,,, or is it you just don't want to prove yourself wrong ? 🤓
Read the post. Did it defend him? I commented on it already. I don't need to rehash over again what I said. If you have something that disputes then provide that or don't say anything at all. That's my point. Just talking meritless shit means nothing to me.

Andrew, not Mario but I agree with you.

ADVERTISEMENT