ADVERTISEMENT

Allegations With Mario Cuomo....

Substitute Trump for Cuomo and you would have never started this thread ... you are so full of it ... you are the prime example of what is wrong w/ people today ( total hypocrite).... do us all a favor and stop posting
I agree with you with one exception. How would we get our laugh of the day if CD Wrong stopped posting? He is the village idiot of Canesport!

See this is the difference between myself some of you chipped toothed hyenas out there that just want to just come here and talk a lot of nonsensicle bullshit. If I tell you something I back up what I say. If I am wrong then I say I was wrong and so be it. None of us are always right about everything....but I stand by what I say. I am not coming here to make a comment and refuse to back up what I tell you....or tell you it is your job to back up something I said. Have a pair of balls. If you say something then back it up or STFU. iF Mario had a bunch other women say he harassed them. Show me the link. Show me where. I'm not aware of it and it should be easy to find.....or just don't say anything. STFU. It's not my job to prove what YOU are telling ME. It's YOURS.
Which is why you’re so affectionately nicknamed CDWrong lmao. Narcissist gonna Narcissist

The second one is out there on record. Guess he's not full of shit like some people on here. Waiting for ' what about?"
The problem is this JUST came out dude....lol. It wasn't out when the comment was made so he is still full of shit....and I clearly said if more women come out it would have more merit. Nice try though.

He wasn't full of shit like you wanted him to be .Your idol AOC is now coming down on Andy Tough times for the "Lov Gov".

Reactions: central17
Why do these so called "victims" take so long to come out of the woodwork? Its obvious someone or some group of folks have an axe to grind. Trumpaholics are at it again. They are livid he didnt win re election and want to distract NY prosecutors from researching his tax returns.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Why do these so called "victims" take so long to come out of the woodwork? Its obvious someone or some group of folks have an axe to grind. Trumpaholics are at it again. They are livid he didnt win re election and want to distract NY prosecutors from researching his tax returns.
Pelosi and AOC say these"victims" , in your words ,are credible. Last time I checked, they aren't Trumpaholics. One of the "victims" came forward in the fall but was ignored by left wing media. Everyone agrees ,except maybe you, that Cuomo is an intimidating bully with too much power. This has nothing to do with Trump or the election.
If you had a. 23. year old daughter, I'm guessing you wouldn't want a 63 year old sleaze bag hitting on her.

Last edited:

I notice when it’s a democrat they’re so called victims. You libs are so pathetic, your hypocrisy is astounding, it’s easy to expose when your moral compass is big government, and the systematic abuse of individual freedoms.

With Kavanaugh we’re supposed to take a woman seriously who couldn’t remember where or when the assault took place, but when it’s a democrat it’s a completely different approach.

You mean like Christine Balsie Ford and Kavanaugh from a drunken HS party that she could remember where it occured?
You mean like the UGLY Democrat activist that said Trump picked up the arm rest in First Class twenty five years previous to touch her UGLY leg. Accept First class seats don't have raisable arm rests????

Please repost your complaining about the age of those complaints? Until you do so
YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE, nothing you write can be taken seriously.

Did you really think no one would call you out on your hyprocracy. Are you arrogant or dumb?

I notice when it’s a democrat they’re so called victims. You libs are so pathetic, your hypocrisy is astounding, it’s easy to expose when your moral compass is big government, and the systematic abuse of individual freedoms.
Your tone suggests giving Bill O'Reilly and Roger Ailes full exonoration, free pass. Got it

Reality is sexual harassment occurs on both side of the aisle. You're fully absorbed by #45's "grab em by the P_ _ _Y

One of the women who accused Cuomo
One of the women who accused Cuomo immediately reported the incident to her superiors - she was given a promotion and a raise and in a workplace away from the Governor- in other words a pay off to keep quiet

You mean like Christine Balsie Ford and Kavanaugh from a drunken HS party that she could remember where it occured?
You mean like the UGLY Democrat activist that said Trump picked up the arm rest in First Class twenty five years previous to touch her UGLY leg. Accept First class seats don't have raisable arm rests????

Please repost your complaining about the age of those complaints? Until you do so
YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE, nothing you write can be taken seriously.

Did you really think no one would call you out on your hyprocracy. Are you arrogant or dumb?
By the same token I never take anything repubs claim or report seriously. Its taken with a grain of salt. They are notorious for tall tales, lies, fabrication. You sound like your tired of hearing folks calling repubs out on their hypocrisy. For example their stand on planned parenthood. Repubs in office, whether its at municipal, state, federal levels insist on small govt because they feel Americans have aright to do as we please. The hypocrisy with that is repubs preventing females from making decisions on their reproductive rights. You shouldve thought long and hard before posting. Takes a dummy to know one.

yet its the Dem Golden Boy with all His Dem cronies, that covered his ass, who have done, covered up, and condoned this crime and abuse of power.

Here's a Question for you, an honest one.

Does it bother you, rub you wrong, make you feel betrayed, that Not 1 Dem/lib leader Not 1 Dem/Lib news source Believed the lady, not even the benefit of the doubt?
We are Days After the apparent fact, and NOW , when its media and politicly beneficial are you seeing your Dem/lib leaders coming out and piling on.

where's that pompous pedantic hyena scratched CD ? I'd love to hear his dissertation on this

Mr. What About in full What About mode. Why don't you address your. sleaze. bag idol's sexual harassment problems.? That's what the thread was about. Pathetic.
The real definition of this thread is deflection. No mention of New GOP star Madison Cawthorn. He has a number of allegations of harassment as well as controlling behaviour towards women. All cases of aggressive behaviour towards women must be inclusive.
Cawthorn, while in college, often went on long drives with female companions and asked numerous questions on their amatory exploits. When they refused to give excruciating details he displayed anger and quickly drove them back to their residence.
Cawthorn, who claims to be ambulatory, said it was due to an auto accident and as the passenger he was left for dead and accused the person driving the vehicle for negligence. A few days later his companion who was the driversaid he pulled him out moments after the crash. Cawthorn also claims the accident prevented him from entering military service. Records show that Cawthorn failed pre testing well before the accident happened. A law maker who swore to protect America. Pathetic as well as presenting mischaracterizations.

RAOUL wait you're still taking a chance, wait for the official consensus and party line response you fool !!!! Do you want to be accused or cancelled for demonstrating independent thought ! Well ok very very very very very low odds of that,,,, but you don't want to develop any Bad Habits ;)

By the same token I never take anything repubs claim or report seriously. Its taken with a grain of salt. They are notorious for tall tales, lies, fabrication. You sound like your tired of hearing folks calling repubs out on their hypocrisy. For example their stand on planned parenthood. Repubs in office, whether its at municipal, state, federal levels insist on small govt because they feel Americans have aright to do as we please. The hypocrisy with that is repubs preventing females from making decisions on their reproductive rights. You shouldve thought long and hard before posting. Takes a dummy to know one.
Breaking news- all three. accusers are Democrats, not Republicans.In addition Tara Reade is a Democrat as was the woman Keith Ellison beat up. Facts.

• Haha
Reactions: mahb and CaneBandit
Pelosi and AOC say these"victims" , in your words ,are credible. Last time I checked, they aren't Trumpaholics. One of the "victims" came forward in the fall but was ignored by left wing media. Everyone agrees ,except maybe you, that Cuomo is an intimidating bully with too much power. This has nothing to do with Trump or the election.
If you had a. 23. year old daughter, I'm guessing you wouldn't want a 63 year old sleaze bag hitting on her.
Why did I not see this same outrage when 26 women accused Trump of sexual assault. Now the right wants to take joy in this? Please miss me.

The real definition of this thread is deflection. No mention of New GOP star Madison Cawthorn. He has a number of allegations of harassment as well as controlling behaviour towards women. All cases of aggressive behaviour towards women must be inclusive.
Cawthorn, while in college, often went on long drives with female companions and asked numerous questions on their amatory exploits. When they refused to give excruciating details he displayed anger and quickly drove them back to their residence.
Cawthorn, who claims to be ambulatory, said it was due to an auto accident and as the passenger he was left for dead and accused the person driving the vehicle for negligence. A few days later his companion who was the driversaid he pulled him out moments after the crash. Cawthorn also claims the accident prevented him from entering military service. Records show that Cawthorn failed pre testing well before the accident happened. A law maker who swore to protect America. Pathetic as well as presenting mischaracterizations.

I just wanted to point out if there is credibility Andrew should be held accountable. That's it. I don't care about parties like that. That sort of thing is for cucks to me. "If" this has credibility he should be removed. "IF" and we don't know. I also said the more people that come forward the more credibility these kinds of allegations have. Just like I said with 26 women came forward alleging Trump had these unwarranted advances. Andrew Cuomo is no different to me. If they do great things I will say so. If they don't I will also say so.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
you're full of shit. You had no problem accusing one person of guilt without even caring for facts, muchless an inquiry into the allegations and evidence, because he wasn't from your party, just like you've had No Problem , 'till now that it's apparent and can't run from it, Ignoring a crime committed by the GoldenBoy , Your Example of a True Leader, because he's from Your party.
U R Full of IT , just saying ;)

you're full of shit. You had no problem accusing one person of guilt without even caring for facts, muchless an inquiry into the allegations and evidence, because he wasn't from your party, just like you've had No Problem , 'till now that it's apparent and can't run from it, Ignoring a crime committed by the GoldenBoy , Your Example of a True Leader, because he's from Your party.
U R Full of IT , just saying ;)
No...YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT....So please don't even comment on this thread with your fake list of people coming forward before any list came forward. Listen, people that vote for Trump especially twice really don't have any respect from people like me. I don't even understand why they comment on shit. They follow a person who habitually is immoral and breaks the law. Now you want to climb some high horse when a Dem is "accused". GTFOOH.....Go away.

You have an over inflated sense of importance. Who cares what you think. I'm just pointing out why it is that what you Think/say is So Wrong. You are Blind, lack the conviction of what you say and the spine to admit when you're wrong. You could be the King of The Lemmings, who lead his lemmings off a cliff only not to jump as the last one jumps off, because you remembered you suffer from vertigo.

R1e865a971217e49168336ecd7f7027d8

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT