ADVERTISEMENT

Alright elu, cems, cortez, you guys win. You’re the spokes person for liberals on here

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2005
Hawaii, cd, raoul are just cnn talking points. Cems for the most part is too but at least he can talk shit and make funny jokes with funny pics in the process of trading jabs which makes it kinda fun. Cems, you’re lacking in the funny pics dept these days btw. If you’re going to talk shit at least bring your A game and make me laugh with a good come back pic. I don’t know where you find this stuff or use to (you’re washed up, we don’t see it any more). You just kinda suck these days. No fun. Cortez gets real but I think sometimes forgets that we’re not curing cancer on here and get’s a little too dry.

To you ellu, cortez and cems(you cems better have something funny to say because you never have substance)...you have ultimate power. It’s your system. Senate, congress and pres. What is it that you want under your complete control that you have?

i better not hear it’s all busch’s fault or trumps fault or boughners fault either. What should we expect under new leadership with ultimate democrat authority? Where are we going to grow as a country under complete democratic leadership?

it’s your show now. What’s going to get better?

I agree with the Centrist comment.

Can Biden attract sufficient numbers of White working class voters back to the Dems so as to reduce the current “culture clash” tearing our country apart? We need consensus, unity, shared purpose.

I don’t support the Left/Progressive agenda of Bernie or Warren. I can’t stomach the Trump-led agenda of anger, divisiveness, hatred and disrespect for our traditions.

Reactions: zackbear
LOL centrist my Arse ! Cant even be honest about where you stand pa llllleaseeee (and NOT 1 Funny anything to entertain,,,, it should be considered assault coming from you guys,,,, right councilor ? )🐵🙈🙉🙊

LOL centrist my Arse ! Cant even be honest about where you stand pa llllleaseeee (and NOT 1 Funny anything to entertain,,,, it should be considered assault coming from you guys,,,, right councilor ? )🐵🙈🙉🙊
You lack credibility. For you, anyone who isn’t MAGA is liberal, even folks like George Conway, Michael Steele, Colin Powell and Joe Scarborough.

Most of black America is center left, especially the leadership. A good number are more center right. It’s different in our community because the challenges we face are different.

I don’t expect you to acknowledge it, I don’t expect you to agree. I have been heard and my position expressed. Discount it as you may, nothing new in my world to have who I am, told to me, by those who have no desire to understand who I am, it’s a shared communal experience to which we are accustomed.

be well.

LOL. Mahb. Your immediate, knee jerk response exactly underlines the anger, divisiveness, hatred and disrespect mentioned above. Congrats on being a poster child for the Angry Right!

LOL ok, considering I was a one time Dem ( I know young, naïve, and an idealist) now a long time independent, please list your centrist view points. I take every day as a learning experience, oh and on that point, what are you opinions on The Bill to Pack the Court today ( I'll be all ears if you can explain why 4 appointees are necessary , and why ?)

LOL ok, considering I was a one time Dem ( I know young, naïve, and an idealist) now a long time independent, please list your centrist view points. I take every day as a learning experience, oh and on that point, what are you opinions on The Bill to Pack the Court today ( I'll be all ears if you can explain why 4 appointees are necessary , and why ?)
Not sure if targeted to me but I'm a little over the "show me your papers" routine on this board. I've listed my views when asked any number of times, a search will find them. As far as "pack the Court", I spoke my opinion yesterday.

If you want the opinions of those who support expansion there are plenty of thought essays out there on it. Whatever anyone states here is far less likely to sway your position than scholarly information that is publically available, it certainly didn't persuade me.

I agree with the Centrist comment.

Can Biden attract sufficient numbers of White working class voters back to the Dems so as to reduce the current “culture clash” tearing our country apart? We need consensus, unity, shared purpose.

I don’t support the Left/Progressive agenda of Bernie or Warren. I can’t stomach the Trump-led agenda of anger, divisiveness, hatred and disrespect for our traditions.
Hahaha , disrespect of our traditions ....
You love spewing BS..
The right embraces the American tradition you freaken lefts are tearing at its fiber everyday...
Seriously stop smoking the shitt...

Only reason is because Rep have 6 and Dems have 3..
Thats it nothing more to this 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

You love spewing BS..
The right embraces the American tradition you freaken lefts are tearing at its fiber everyday...
All those Liberals mentioned are flip floppers thinking they are are crafty or smart enough to pull their political wool over our eyes! Not..

Reactions: El Cubano
You love spewing BS..
You are laughable El.

Ex. Trump’s incitement to insurrection on Jan 6 in order to steal and overturn a legitimate election. This seditious behavior had never before happened in the US. Yet, you say “the right embraces the American tradition.”

Complete BS on its face. Disgraceful.

You are laughable El.

Ex. Trump’s incitement to insurrection on Jan 6 in order to steal and overturn a legitimate election. This seditious behavior had never before happened in the US. Yet, you say “the right embraces the American tradition.”

Complete BS on its face. Disgraceful.
We believe in standing for the national
anthem and honor our flag.

Our 1st & 2nd Amendment..

Prayer in our school

honor our founders and others who contribute to our country

Learn & study our history

Would never tear down our historical status..

And lets not forget saying Merry X-Mass

And now the words Mom, Dad, Man Women are all under attack

All u donot believe in any of this so don’t give me ur BS about loving our traditions..

Last edited:
Reactions: mahb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT