ADVERTISEMENT

Ambassador Marie L Yovanovich Envoy removed on false claims....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
So it has begun.

A lot of you don't remember Watergate. I am old enough to remember it.

This is very predictable even though modern Dems have no balls.

I would have the sargent at arm's arrest some of these traitors that refuse to comply with the supeanas. This is how we should be giving it up.

....and I will add one more thing. This chick has more brass balls than anyone in the democratic party. I have no idea of her party affiliation. She has worked for both Republican and Democratic administrations but I will tell you one thing. She embodies how it is given up properlike in America.

We are going to clean this cess pool of an Administration up and by the way. This bitch ass punk Pompeo is going to get impeached too. They will all get theirs because right now it is being given up the right way.

You will see a litney next week of honest people Trump ran out of the government state dept to replace with his chip toothed hyenas. The problem with firing honest people, is they live to testify and have a history of being honest. Rachel Madow bitches....lmao

Last edited:
....and I will add one more thing. This chick has more brass balls than anyone in the democratic party. I have no idea of her party affiliation. She has worked for both Republican and Democratic administrations but I will tell you one thing. She embodies how it is given up properlike in America.

We are going to clean this cess pool of an Administration up and by the way. This bitch ass punk Pompeo is going to get impeached too. They will all get theirs because right now it is being given up the right way.

You will see a litney next week of honest people Trump ran out of the government state dept to replace with his chip toothed hyenas. The problem with firing honest people, is they live to testify and have a history of being honest. Rachel Madow bitches....lmao
Chip toothed hyenas. Love it!!

So what can She add to whistleblower She was long gone. More fishing, let’s find disgruntled ex-employee and see what She says. Give Me the Man and will find a crime.

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT