ADVERTISEMENT

Ammo shortage in SoCal

Arlo3

SuperCane
Gold Member
Mar 22, 2002
I'm having a hard time finding some ammo for my new 38 SW pistol. In fact there is a shortage of almost every type ammo since the pandemic hit. How is it for you guys across the nation?

Pretty bad in the Southeast. I'm even having trouble finding stuff online. Luckily I have a good bit so I am not in any real need.

That's what I would suggest for you though. If you haven't tried online you might want to. Palmetto State Armory, Midway (I think they have ammo), and LAX ammo are all companies I have used in the past. Surely someone would have something, though it may be limited.

I'm having a hard time finding some ammo for my new 38 SW pistol. In fact there is a shortage of almost every type ammo since the pandemic hit. How is it for you guys across the nation?
Plenty of .22 short caps available. Lots of stopping power.

I bought 9mm ammo from outdoorlimited.com, but I just checked and 38 SW is out of stock. I DID find 38 Caliber from this site:

It shows available if that fits the bill. Good luck.

Reactions: Arlo3
There has been a run on ammo and guns since this shyt show began. I stocked up on 9mm & 223 back in 2016 and purchased 1,000 rounds of each...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT