ADVERTISEMENT

And It Continues

Losing deductions on mortgage interest state and local income taxes. Doom for Repugs/Teapugs

Mortgage interest caps hurts Fla. Real estate market bigly right?
Florida real estate is in a good spot. Blue Staters are going to move here and buy since they can't deduct state tax anymore. And they will be buying. Not renting like you. Economics wasn't your strong suit, was it.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Florida real estate is in a good spot. Blue Staters are going to move here and buy since they can't deduct state tax anymore. And they will be buying. Not renting like you. Economics wasn't your strong suit, was it.
That's for cheap condos like where you live but for Million Dollar plus Homes like where I live there is a limitation on deduction of mortgage interest. Not everyone wants to live in a condo.

That's for cheap condos like where you live but for Million Dollar plus Homes like where I live there is a limitation on deduction of mortgage interest. Not everyone wants to live in a condo.
You rent west of I-95. I own a single family mansion 2 blocks from the beach and Fontainebleau. YUGE gap between you and me. Bigly.

You rent west of I-95. I own a single family mansion 2 blocks from the beach and Fontainebleau. YUGE gap between you and me. Bigly.
Lol. You couldn't pay my real estate or income taxes. Even with creative bookkeeping and accounting.

Lol. You couldn't pay my real estate or income taxes. Even with creative bookkeeping and accounting.
Maybe one day you will graduate to East of I-95 in Palm Beach. Lol. Then maybe in your next lifetime own on mid Miami Beach. Or Rob Ft Knox in this lifetime.

Maybe one day you will graduate to East of I-95 in Palm Beach. Lol. Then maybe in your next lifetime own on mid Miami Beach. Or Rob Ft Knox in this lifetime.
You sound uncharacteristically angry today. Are you playing the role of an angry clown at a kid's birthday party? Are you limbering up with that FsPoo degree in clownsmanship?

In all seriousness do you still do kids birthday parties? I like to economically support fellow cane fans.

You sound uncharacteristically angry today. Are you playing the role of an angry clown at a kid's birthday party? Are you limbering up with that FsPoo degree in clownsmanship?

In all seriousness do you still do kids birthday parties? I like to economically support fellow cane fans.
Sad pathetic attempt! Guest

Awww. The temper be flaring today. CR nor giving up. Do you really want me to post the UM entry requirements from the 70s??? They were higher fir athletes than the general population. Sad.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
State charges him for that space under highway?? They should, Govt and taxpayer has given this douche and his family enough!!

No chance!! Unless of coarse you squat in a foreclosed house!! Must be nice, what a country!! You got lucky, should be grateful to this country not hate the people that have made it great!! Come here and you bitch with both hands out!! Total scumbag

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT