ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Weissman DOJ Attorney for Mueller

Only problem with this is every judge blocked that travel ban....rolmao. It was unlawful. Being a democrat doesn't make it lawful.

Only problem with this is every judge blocked that travel ban....rolmao. It was unlawful. Being a democrat doesn't make it lawful.
proxy.php

Lmao it was upheld dummy. The circus court in Cali blocked it but then SCOTUS overruled them as a temp ban which they stated the president has the constitutional right to do so temporarily.

Lmao it was upheld dummy. The circus court in Cali blocked it but then SCOTUS overruled them as a temp ban which they stated the president has the constitutional right to do so temporarily.

Want to know what’s real bad? This idiot has been told that on several occasions. He still doesn’t believe and uses that same point only to be told the SC over ruled the lower. The guy is a retarded simpleton. This is why he gets clowned on a regular basis. You know it, I know it. He doesn’t know it! :(

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Want to know what’s real bad? This idiot has been told that on several occasions. He still doesn’t believe and uses that same point only to be told the SC over ruled the lower. The guy is a retarded simpleton. This is why he gets clowned on a regular basis. You know it, I know it. He doesn’t know it! :(
I almost feel bad for trying to point it out just in case there’s really something wrong with him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT