ADVERTISEMENT

Another dim lie debunked. Matt Gaetz Was Right: Con-Man Stephen Alford Indicted for Attempted Extortion of Rep. Gaetz’s Family of $25 Million

doerunn

SuperCane
Jul 13, 2001
west central florida
As The Gateway Pundit reported on TuesdayThe New York Times published a hit piece targeting popular Trump-supporter Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) saying the Florida Congressman was under investigation for dating a 17-year-old girl.

The Gateway Pundit
later spoke with a source close to Matt Gaetz who told us this report is completely false. Gaetz is not the target of the investigation. We were also told none of the women he was seeing were underage.

It’s not a surprise the left is after Gaetz since he is such an effective communicator and a staunch Trump supporter.

Rep. Gaetz told Axios “the allegations were as searing as they are false.”

TRENDING:
Biden Calls His Disastrous Withdrawal from Afghanistan that Resulted in 13 Dead US Service Members and Stranded Americans an "Extraordinary Success" (VIDEO)

On Tuesday night Rep. Matt Gaetz joined Tucker Carlson to discuss the New York Times hit piece.

Matt Gaetz
UNLOADED on a former Justice Department official who was threatening his family and accused one of his.

Rep. Matt Gaetz: What is happening is extortion of me and my family involving a former Department of Justice official. On March 16th, my father got a text message demanding a meeting wherein a person demanded $25 million in exchange for making horrible sex trafficking allegations of me go away. Our family was so troubled by that we went to the local FBI and the FBI and the Department of Justice were so concerned about this, that they asked my dad to wear a wire. Which he did with the former Department of Justice official. Tonight I am demanding that the Department of Justice and the FBI release the audio recordings that were made under their supervision and at their direction which will prove my innocence. These allegations aren’t true and they were meant to bleed my family. This former Department of Justice official tomorrow was supposed to be contacted by my father so that specific instructions could be given regarding the wiring of $4.5 million as a down payment on this bribe. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that tonight somehow The New York Times is leaking this information, smearing me, and ruining the investigation.
Tucker Carlson: …First of all, who is this Department of Justice former employee who is trying to extort the money from you.
Rep. Gaetz: His name is David McGee… He currently works at the Beggs and Lane law firm.
The Gateway Pundit wrote Attorney David McGee on Tuesday regarding Rep. Gaetz’s accusations.
We did not hear back from McGee.

Later Rep. Gaetz’s office sent The Gateway Pundit this statement.

“Over the past several weeks my family and I have been victims of an organized criminal extortion involving a former DOJ official seeking $25 million while threatening to smear my name. We have been cooperating with federal authorities in this matter and my father has even been wearing a wire at the FBI’s direction to catch these criminals. The planted leak to the New York Times tonight was intended to thwart that investigation. No part of the allegations against me are true, and the people pushing these lies are targets of the ongoing extortion investigation. I demand the DOJ immediately release the tapes, made at their direction, which implicate their former colleague in crimes against me based on false allegations.” -Rep. Matt Gaetz
Matt Gaetz was right.

On Tuesday federal prosecutors accused Stephen Alford of trying to defraud US Rep. Matt Gaetz’s father Don Gaetz out of $25 million.

Reuters reported:

Federal prosecutors on Tuesday accused a Florida man of trying to defraud U.S. Representative Matt Gaetz’s father Don Gaetz out of $25 million, in a scheme allegedly linked to a criminal investigation targeting the Republican congressman.
In a newly unsealed indictment, prosecutors accused Stephen Alford, 62, of contacting Gaetz’s father and demanding $25 million. The congressman is currently under criminal investigation over an allegation that he sex trafficked a minor and, prosecutors alleged that Alford falsely claimed he could help Gaetz obtain a pardon from former President Donald Trump.
The indictment does not refer directly to the embattled pro-Trump lawmaker or his father, a former healthcare executive who also served as president of Florida’s state senate. But the alleged plot was widely reported this year after Gaetz released documents he said showed an extortion plot against him.

As The Gateway Pundit reported on TuesdayThe New York Times published a hit piece targeting popular Trump-supporter Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) saying the Florida Congressman was under investigation for dating a 17-year-old girl.

The Gateway Pundit
later spoke with a source close to Matt Gaetz who told us this report is completely false. Gaetz is not the target of the investigation. We were also told none of the women he was seeing were underage.

It’s not a surprise the left is after Gaetz since he is such an effective communicator and a staunch Trump supporter.

Rep. Gaetz told Axios “the allegations were as searing as they are false.”

TRENDING:
Biden Calls His Disastrous Withdrawal from Afghanistan that Resulted in 13 Dead US Service Members and Stranded Americans an "Extraordinary Success" (VIDEO)

On Tuesday night Rep. Matt Gaetz joined Tucker Carlson to discuss the New York Times hit piece.

Matt Gaetz
UNLOADED on a former Justice Department official who was threatening his family and accused one of his.

The Gateway Pundit wrote Attorney David McGee on Tuesday regarding Rep. Gaetz’s accusations.
We did not hear back from McGee.

Later Rep. Gaetz’s office sent The Gateway Pundit this statement.

Matt Gaetz was right.

On Tuesday federal prosecutors accused Stephen Alford of trying to defraud US Rep. Matt Gaetz’s father Don Gaetz out of $25 million.

Reuters reported:
You mean another liberal media story about a Republican politician was debunked????? Shocker there.

Thoughts are with CEMS...covid still has a grip on him...hasn't been posting, or seen in NW Broward county (he has asked me to keep where he lives off CS) ..BUT as Ivan Drago said in Rocky 4..."if he dies he dies"...another Lib bites the dust

Last edited:
Reactions: canekeylargo
Hope he gets much better asap , tell'm we have a Game this weekend he's gotta see it with friends ! 🙏 up for our Cane Brother. Hope he didn't get it at Versailles drinking a cafe'cito 😇

Matt Gaetz? Isn't he the one transporting low mileage teens and banging them out across state lines?

NY Times ; https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/01/us/politics/matt-gaetz-stephen-alford.html

MSN: POLITICO Follow Man charged with $25M extortion scheme promising pardon for Rep. Matt Gaetz

Reuters; Florida man charged with trying to extort Rep. Matt Gaetz's family By Jan Wolfe

Do these sources count ? I will reiterate what I said where I 1st heard the alleged charges. Until the investigation is over and the facts come out I will reserve my judgment. If he did it, just like everyone else he should face justice, but until the process is over in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. I did find something new and interesting in those articles, The man arrested for extortion was selling a BIDEN Pardon to him for $25 million. It should be noted then President Trump did not give him any kind of pardon when he asked. Hmmmm seems Trump did it right, and someone didn't. You cant sell a pardon without the Signature on that pardon

Reactions: orly 1022
Truth hurts.
Meanwhile the legal saga of Gaetz just keeps getting weirder----even by Florida standards. Just 3 days before news broke publicly of a federal probe into the Congressman's alleged child sex trafficking, Scott Adams----the Trump acolyte and creator of the popular newspaper cartoon "Dilbert"----was apparently discussing "inside knowledge" of the investigation with an employee of the Israeli consulate in New York City, according to a new report from POLITICO.
Jake Novak, who the publication identifies as the director of broadcast media at the Consulate General of Israel, and Adams were reportedly friendly on social media and spoke sometimes. But during this conversation, Novak apparently indicated he was involved in a plot to convince Gaetz's father , a longtime Florida politico himself, to give $25M as part of a plan to free to free a US hostage in Iran.
"Scoop I cant report: Rep Gaetz is a subject of sex with a minor----I trust the source. Charges/accusations apparently very credible," Novak wrote to Adams, according to text messages first reported by the American Conservative. After the news became public several days later, Novak followed up with another message:
"Told ya."
There was no indication Novak believed the scheme was a crime, POLITICO reported----though another man, Florida real estate developer Stephen Alford, was indicted late last month for attempting to defraud Gaetz's father. Court documents allege that Alford claimed he could broker a presidential pardon for Gaetz in exchange for freeing the hostage, named Bob Levinson, who most intelligence officials believe to be dead.
The Israeli Consulate told the outlet that neither it or the state of Israel was involved in the plot.
"Jake Novak is a staffer at the Israeli Consulate of New York, and is not serving in any diplomatic capacity. His correspondence mentioned in this story was not in any way, shape or form a part of his role at the Consulate," Itay Milner, a spokesperson for the Consulate said. "After this matter was brought to our attention, it was made clear to Mr Novak, that this is not acceptable by the consulate general, he must never be involved in such matters again, and that he must immediately cut all connections with this issue."
Gaetz has been accused of participating in drug---fueled orgies and paying for sex with a underaged female-----as well as funding a trip for the underaged female across state lines. Many of the allegations were corroborated by a series of confession letters penned by Gaetz associate Joel Greenberg, an ex Florida tax collector and obtained by The Daily Beast.
The salacious details of the case has have enraptured Washington, D.C. and beyond-----with Law And Order even featuring an episode a few days ago which was eerily similar to the Gaetz saga.
Adams, a cartoonist best known for creating the office comic strip "Dilbert", likely entered the story because of his connections to Trump.
"People with connections to Israel had a high interest in me during the Trump days. Presumably to influence me, he told POLITICO. Jake and I shared an interest in the mechanics of persuasion, and in interesting business/ political stories in general. Most often the stuff with a persuasion or Israeli angle. That was our initial connection---people often tell me their scoops before it hits the news just to build credibility. Might have been that."
"We have not communicated since, " Adams told Politico. "Im just as confused as you about why Jake had any involvement and why he thought he needed to tell me."
The sinister Israeli connection. Where is the dome over Gaetz's head when he needs it? I suppose the Repubs are unwilling to pay for that dome, raising the debt ceiling to do so, not being an option for Moscow Mitch.

I like Matt Gaetz, I’m not going to die on a hill defending his morality. He’s definitely not a saint, but he didn’t do what the press and libs were accusing him of doing. That’s how they work lie and destroy, and when the truth comes out just keep referencing the lie. LMAO at the poster triggered by The Gateway Pundit, you just outed yourself.

I like Matt Gaetz, I’m not going to die on a hill defending his morality. He’s definitely not a saint, but he didn’t do what the press and libs were accusing him of doing. That’s how they work lie and destroy, and when the truth comes out just keep referencing the lie. LMAO at the poster triggered by The Gateway Pundit, you just outed yourself.
Like dims give a crap about peds lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT