ADVERTISEMENT

Another false narrative by the leftist media

El Cubano

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2020
proven wrong about the Lafayette park incident claiming Trump gave orders to clear the park of peaceful protesters for his photo opt .
Infact it was the capital police whom gave the orders to put up fencing to protect the grounds from rioters..

Once again the Dems and media spewed lies about Trump…

proven wrong about the Lafayette park incident claiming Trump gave orders to clear the park of peaceful protesters for his photo opt .
Infact it was the capital police whom gave the orders to put up fencing to protect the grounds from rioters..

Once again the Dems and media spewed lies about Trump…
Fact Checker finds 60% of Fox News statements to be either false or a lie!

Reactions: hawaiian cane

You're kidding of course. Who in the fukc in that fukcing group sits around researching all of Fox' statements and then determines the percentage of fact vs fiction.

Listen on here Tex, your statement is 100% false or a lie.

Reactions: central17
You're kidding of course. Who in the fukc in that fukcing group sits around researching all of Fox' statements and then determines the percentage of fact vs fiction.

Listen on here Tex, your statement is 100% false or a lie.
It's not my statement. It's a statement I found when I looked-up FactCheck. Actually, I found the 60% figure low. Nearly everything they say on Fox News is either right-wing propaganda or an outright lie. Fox News is currently facing a lawsuit for "pervasive campaign of misinformation and deception".

Mike this is perfect for you.

That's pretty good but it doesn't apply to me at all except for maybe the last one to a certain degree. Actually, I spend a great deal of time everyday researching to verify facts for myself. I enjoy reading the morning paper with a cup of coffee and the newspaper has articles and op-eds expressing polar opposite views on various topics. I also do alot of research on whatever the topic before I post on here. My most important research, however, is that which I do on stocks. Both of my accounts are up over 60%. Best year ever!

Last edited:
That's pretty good but it doesn't apply to me at all except for maybe the last one to a certain degree. Actually, I spend a great deal of time everyday researching to verify facts for myself. I enjoy reading the morning paper with a cup of coffee and the newspaper has articles and op-eds expressing polar opposite views on various topics. I also do alot of research on whatever the topic before I post on here. My most important research, however, is that which I do on stocks. Both of my accounts are up over 60%. Best year ever!
I don’t question your knowledge on stocks, I’m sure you’re miles ahead of me in that department.

I don’t question your knowledge on stocks, I’m sure you’re miles ahead of me in that department.
Due to the debt crisis and credit bubbles, I'm invested almost exclusively in precious metal stocks-gold and silver. If you dabble in the market at all, I suggest you pick up some as they are headed for a nice run. I ha ve one gold stock up over 400% and another up over 125%.

Last edited:
303799_image.jpg

It's not my statement. It's a statement I found when I looked-up FactCheck. Actually, I found the 60% figure low. Nearly everything they say on Fox News is either right-wing propaganda or an outright lie. Fox News is currently facing a lawsuit for "pervasive campaign of misinformation and deception".
FactCheck said that 60% of what they checked they deemed to be less than true. What remains unsaid though is that they only checked those statements they felt to be untrue. Making FactCheck wrong 40% of the time. Not a great % for a fact checker.
"Seattle Judge Tosses Suit That Tried to Gag Fox News Commentary

A Seattle judge has dismissed a lawsuit from a little-known advocacy organization that hoped to bar Fox News Channel from transmitting its popular primetime opinion programs to its large cable-news audience...

...Superior Court Judge Brian McDonald said WASHLITE had failed to establish a case, noting that its “assertions do not hold up to scrutiny.” He added: “WASHLITE’s professed goal in this lawsuit – to ensure that the public receives accurate information about the coronavirus and COVID-19 – is laudable.” But its argument of using a consumer protection act, he said, “runs afoul of the protections of the First Amendment.” "

You do realize that Fox News is currently facing a lawsuit for "pervasive campaign of misinformation and deception", Correct?
No, but CNN refused to go to court and paid Sandman millions of dollars for their lies about him being a racist licking on native Americans.

Reactions: mahb
FactCheck said that 60% of what they checked they deemed to be less than true. What remains unsaid though is that they only checked those statements they felt to be untrue. Making FactCheck wrong 40% of the time. Not a great % for a fact checker.

"Seattle Judge Tosses Suit That Tried to Gag Fox News Commentary

A Seattle judge has dismissed a lawsuit from a little-known advocacy organization that hoped to bar Fox News Channel from transmitting its popular primetime opinion programs to its large cable-news audience...

...Superior Court Judge Brian McDonald said WASHLITE had failed to establish a case, noting that its “assertions do not hold up to scrutiny.” He added: “WASHLITE’s professed goal in this lawsuit – to ensure that the public receives accurate information about the coronavirus and COVID-19 – is laudable.” But its argument of using a consumer protection act, he said, “runs afoul of the protections of the First Amendment.” "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Uhmmm. Fact check on your postings, 100% bullchit.

Anyone can start a lawsuit, the Left has been trying this since (time began) Trump ran for office. But when you don't win, have enough sense to STFU.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Uhmmm. Fact check on your postings, 100% bullchit.

Anyone can start a lawsuit, the Left has been trying this since (time began) Trump ran for office. But when you don't win, have enough sense to STFU.
Trump didn't win and he'll never shut up. He'll keep up with his rigged election mantra till the day he dies. Trump knew he wouldn't win so he started this rigged election claim months before the election and you lemmings have jumped right on the band wagon. I don't know why this is so difficult to understand. Denial of election results was his game plan from the start. He's had fifty some lawsuits dismissed for lack of merit yet his minions keep whining!

Last edited:
Trump didn't win and he'll never shut up. He'll keep up with his rigged election mantra till the day he dies. Trump knew he wouldn't win so he started this rigged election claim months before the election and you lemmings have jumped right on the band wagon. I don't know why this is so difficult to understand. Denial of election results was his game plan from the start. He's had fifty some lawsuits dismissed for lack of merit yet his minions keep whining!

Where'd this argument come from. You were talking about something entirely different and getting your misstating azz handed to you. So you say, hey Mike let's try this and Mike says, I'm with you...not to call you two-faced, but...if the foo shits...
This is so spot on. Except it’s even worse a lot of the time fact checkers are deliberately dishonest.

Exactly! These fukced checkers might review a group of 100 statements made on Fox. A way to skew the numbers and what they probably do is, challenge 10 of them on which Fox may not have total proof. If they force 6 of these to be not provable, they claim a 60% Pinocchio rate. In my scenario here it's actually a 6% rate...but they're, the fukced checkers, full of dung. How do these assholes handle CNN?

Last edited:
"Getting my azz handed to me"? You're much to proud of yourself. Where did the argument come from? I didn't know what you were specifically referring to in your statement so I responded to the part that stated, "But when you don't win, have enough sense to STFU. Taken in that context, my stateme nt makes perfect sense. As for insinuating I'm two-faced, that's your old arrogance returning. You now better than that.

Last edited:
"Getting my azz handed to me"? You're much to proud of yourself. Where did the argument come from? I didn't know what you were specifically referring to in your statement so I responded to the part that stated, "But when you don't win, have enough sense to STFU. Taken in that context, my stateme nt makes perfect sense. As for insinuating I'm two-faced, that's your old arrogance returning. You now better than that.

On a personal level you're most likely a good guy. But on the political side you're anti everything Conservative and certainly 100% anti Trump. In this instance you quote these phony stats from a Left leaning group while ignoring all the false rhetoric coming from most of the media.

Maybe two-faced is too strong of a charge. I'll adjust that to say you may be easily duped. Being two-faced though is curable, but easily duped, as the ad says, try 'Prevagen'. (just kidding here, sorry for being too personal and giving you the CD treatment...I do know better than that)

I watch the Fox channel and the nightly news on ABC. Whereas the Fox commentators obviously are Conservative, they are no more so than CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN are Liberal. That's commentators I'm talking about. On the news side, Fox reports both sides and leaves the choice of belief to you, the listener. The others listed above do not and it's beyond me that intelligent Liberals buy this one-sidedness without skepticism. They dismiss the competing ideas, the only response is to shut it down or claim...without giving objective reasons...them unworthy of consideration, which is total nonsense.

On a personal level you're most likely a good guy. But on the political side you're anti everything Conservative and certainly 100% anti Trump. In this instance you quote these phony stats from a Left leaning group while ignoring all the false rhetoric coming from most of the media.

Maybe two-faced is too strong of a charge. I'll adjust that to say you may be easily duped. Being two-faced though is curable, but easily duped, as the ad says, try 'Prevagen'. (just kidding here, sorry for being too personal and giving you the CD treatment...I do know better than that)

I watch the Fox channel and the nightly news on ABC. Whereas the Fox commentators obviously are Conservative, they are no more so than CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN are Liberal. That's commentators I'm talking about. On the news side, Fox reports both sides and leaves the choice of belief to you, the listener. The others listed above do not and it's beyond me that intelligent Liberals buy this one-sidedness without skepticism. They dismiss the competing ideas, the only response is to shut it down or claim...without giving objective reasons...them unworthy of consideration, which is total nonsense.
I don't think I'm anti about everything Conservative. I do agree with them on some issues. But I am 100% anti Trump. I don't understand how his supporters can keep ignoring the continuing disclosures of criminality. There seems to be no limit for them. If the Grand Jury finds him guilty of criminal charges his supporters will claim they have TDS. That's their fallback term for anyone or anything that goes against him. We'll just have to disagree on Fox News. To me, it's nothing but propaganda. Other than MSNBC, I don't agree those other networks are as biased as Fox News. Anyway, after our initial rough beginning, I have come to like and respect you and would rather not argue anymore. We are both Canes and fellow Texans. Peace Brother! BTW. Liberals have their own BS for which I am totally against. I am more a middle of the road type but probably do lean some to the left.

Last edited:
Reactions: irwinn
I don't think I'm anti about everything Conservative. I do agree with them on some issues. But I am 100% anti Trump. I don't understand how his supporters can keep ignoring the continuing disclosures of criminality. There seems to be no limit for them. If the Grand Jury finds him guilty of criminal charges his supporters will claim they have TDS. That's their fallback term for anyone or anything that goes against him. We'll just have to disagree on Fox News. To me, it's nothing but propaganda. Other than MSNBC, I don't agree those other networks are as biased as Fox News. Anyway, after our initial rough beginning, I have come to like and respect you and would rather not argue anymore. We are both Canes and fellow Texans. Peace Brother! BTW. Liberals have their own BS for which I am totally against. I am more a middle of the road type but probably do lean some to the left.

Let's talk 'disclosures of criminality' when they become that. Right now it his enemies throwing chit against the wall. Talk to you about this when some of it sticks...you know, guilty as charged not just charged.

Do you ever watch Fox News, doesn't sound like you do. Also, in my opinion, CNN is the most slanted news source on the planet.

Let's talk 'disclosures of criminality' when they become that. Right now it his enemies throwing chit against the wall. Talk to you about this when some of it sticks...you know, guilty as charged not just charged.

Do you ever watch Fox News, doesn't sound like you do. Also, in my opinion, CNN is the most slanted news source on the planet.
I see you reject my peace offering. OK, fine by me. Bring it on. I can't wait to discuss "disclosures of criminality". Trumps weaponization of the DOJ is being investigated on several fronts. The Grand Jury would not have changed their wording from "civil" to "criminal" if they didn't have the goods on him' Trump is in a world of shyt and he knows it, thus his frantic attempts to get re-instated. He wants to saved by "immunity" again. Party loyalty is understandable, but defending a POS like Trump is not. As for CNN, they are somewhat slanted to the left but when it comes to bias no network compares to Fox. They are in a league of their own. I do tune in every so often when I need a good laugh! It's good that you live near Austin surrounded by Liberals. A fitting punishment!

Last edited:
I see you reject my peace offering. OK, fine by me. Bring it on. I can't wait to discuss "disclosures of criminality". Trumps weaponization of the DOJ is being investigated on several fronts. The Grand Jury would not have changed their wording from "civil" to "criminal" if they didn't have the goods on him' Trump is in a world of shyt and he knows it, thus his frantic attempts to get re-instated. He wants to saved by "immunity" again. Party loyalty is understandable, but defending a POS like Trump is not. As for CNN, they are somewhat slanted to the left but when it comes to bias no network compares to Fox. They are in a league of their own. I do tune in every so often when I need a good laugh! It's good that you live near Austin surrounded by Liberals. A fitting punishment!

Absolutely did not reject your offer, just chose to restate my thoughts. No need to debate, discuss or whatever. We can consider this whole thing settled now and talk 'Canes July or August over a pitcher of Shiner Bock @ Roots in San Marcos. Or, your suggestion.

Absolutely did not reject your offer, just chose to restate my thoughts. No need to debate, discuss or whatever. We can consider this whole thing settled now and talk 'Canes July or August over a pitcher of Shiner Bock @ Roots in San Marcos. Or, your suggestion.
OK. "Keep on Rockin in the Free World"! Last time I was in San Marcos I went to watch my nephew play against TxST. He's plays center for the Wyoming football team and made the Fr All-American team. If he stays healthy, he's due to make alot of money. Centers are highly valued in the NFL. He's on the Outland Trophy watch list. The Outland Trophy is awarded to the top O-lineman in the country.

Last edited:
OK. "Keep on Rockin in the Free World"! Last time I was in San Marcos I went to watch my nephew play against TxST. He's plays center for the Wyoming football team and made the Fr All-American team. If he stays healthy, he's due to make alot of money. Centers are highly valued in the NFL. He's on the Outland Trophy watch list. The Outland Trophy is awarded to the top O-lineman in the country.

Yeah and Wyoming plays an interesting brand of football. Good for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT