ADVERTISEMENT

Another great lie by bigot biden-BREAKING: Target In Kabul Drone Strike Was Aid Worker, No Ties To ISIS Or Secondary Explosion, NYT Reports

doerunn

SuperCane
Jul 13, 2001
west central florida
An explosive new investigative report from The New York Times released on Friday revealed that the man targeted by the U.S. Military in a drone strike last month — which the Biden administration claimed was to neutralize an ISIS threat — was actually an aid worker who worked for a U.S. organization and who had applied for refugee resettlement in the U.S.

The Times report, which came after an exhaustive review of relevant video footage from that day as well as interviews with numerous individuals on the ground in Afghanistan, raised serious doubts about the Biden administration’s version of events, “including whether explosives were present in the vehicle, whether the driver had a connection to ISIS, and whether there was a second explosion after the missile struck the car.”

The Times reports:

Times reporting has identified the driver as Zemari Ahmadi, a longtime worker for a U.S. aid group. The evidence, including extensive interviews with family members, co-workers and witnesses, suggests that his travels that day actually involved transporting colleagues to and from work. And an analysis of video feeds showed that what the military may have seen was Mr. Ahmadi and a colleague loading canisters of water into his trunk to bring home to his family. While the U.S. military said the drone strike might have killed three civilians, Times reporting shows that it killed 10, including seven children, in a dense residential block.
Ahmadi, 43, worked for a Nutrition and Education International (NEI), a U.S.-based organization. The morning of the day that he was killed he left for work in his white Toyota Corolla, at which time the U.S. started surveilling a white sedan because it allegedly had left a location thought to be an ISIS safe house.
What is a freaking joke we have in the white house.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: mahb and central17
As soon as I saw on the news that the attack happened and word was us casualties, I said to myself the gamble that Biden took backfired on him his people believed they could pull it off because they trusted the people we’ve been shooting at for 20 years to secure the perimeter. And I guarantee the generals disagreed but they didn’t have the balls or the honor to throw their stars on the table and resign. And is that because they where that weak or what the hell does Biden’s puppet master’s have on them.
then I told a friend of mine you watch their going to do a drone strike like Rt now.
Mai first strike some bs planners Rt but never identified them because they were nobodies then they do a second one to let you know that are not bsing around only problem it was kids and a guy helping a ngo.
That’s why it took him 5-6 hrs to make a statement. The rest of the countries there made statements before Biden because they had a pan go out and threaten revenge but they needed time to find a truck full of nobody’s to kill to try and convince us they made them pay.. disgusting getting people killed and just randomly killing others to cover your ass. And in the meantime you take 130000 people out and majority were not first priority not citizens green card holders or sivs and ngo no you just need a big number to brag about how many u got out.
do people really believe this shit ...

As soon as I saw on the news that the attack happened and word was us casualties, I said to myself the gamble that Biden took backfired on him his people believed they could pull it off because they trusted the people we’ve been shooting at for 20 years to secure the perimeter. And I guarantee the generals disagreed but they didn’t have the balls or the honor to throw their stars on the table and resign. And is that because they where that weak or what the hell does Biden’s puppet master’s have on them.
then I told a friend of mine you watch their going to do a drone strike like Rt now.
Mai first strike some bs planners Rt but never identified them because they were nobodies then they do a second one to let you know that are not bsing around only problem it was kids and a guy helping a ngo.
That’s why it took him 5-6 hrs to make a statement. The rest of the countries there made statements before Biden because they had a pan go out and threaten revenge but they needed time to find a truck full of nobody’s to kill to try and convince us they made them pay.. disgusting getting people killed and just randomly killing others to cover your ass. And in the meantime you take 130000 people out and majority were not first priority not citizens green card holders or sivs and ngo no you just need a big number to brag about how many u got out.
do people really believe this shit ...
It was put in perspective recently - Less than a month before the 20th annivesary of 9-11 Biden and Blinken surrendered to the animals responsible for 9-11. What is worse is that Milley and Austin, two people that are duty bound to the military did nothing about it. As Biden is the Commander in Chief, Milley and Austin must follow Biden's orders. But as men of honor they had the complete right, and responsibility to their men and the nation/constitution, to resign rather than carry out the surrender and ill planned retreat which left American's behind. Biden will be gone in 2024. But I hope that the military can cleanse itself and recover. How deep are the Austin's and Milley's in the chain of command?

It was put in perspective recently - Less than a month before the 20th annivesary of 9-11 Biden and Blinken surrendered to the animals responsible for 9-11. What is worse is that Milley and Austin, two people that are duty bound to the military did nothing about it. As Biden is the Commander in Chief, Milley and Austin must follow Biden's orders. But as men of honor they had the complete right, and responsibility to their men and the nation/constitution, to resign rather than carry out the surrender and ill planned retreat which left American's behind. Biden will be gone in 2024. But I hope that the military can cleanse itself and recover. How deep are the Austin's and Milley's in the chain of command?
If they've managed this much damage in 8 months, I can't imagine the landscape after another 40...

Very deep I'm afraid. Obama put in Woke promotion boards.

main-qimg-223ad0afa3e90fc92d3b5e2a041fa101-mzj

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT