ADVERTISEMENT

Another Whistle Blower: Dept of Homland Security This Time....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
This patriot claims that the Trump information asked the department to downplay Russias interference and emphasize Chinas election interference. There are are a lot of allegations here and they are all disturbing. This erodes the general publics trust in the federal government.

This administration is heinous. Very criminal and I just don't understand how any real American would be okay with these things.....unless they just aren't good people.

Agree it erodes the public’s trust in Federal Government. If can not be proven the say so whistle blower should be put in jail for ten years or longer. This would make all the bureaucrats and each party from naming un named patriots without established proof and not let no one be accused on hear say. Congress should Be held accountable for allowing any false information out to the public and any one of any parties that does should also loose all benefits and go to jail for no less than five years if proven guilty in a court of law.. It would stop all the lies form politicians And Bureaucrats. Just like this lie .

This patriot claims that the Trump information asked the department to downplay Russias interference and emphasize Chinas election interference. There are are a lot of allegations here and they are all disturbing. This erodes the general publics trust in the federal government.

This administration is heinous. Very criminal and I just don't understand how any real American would be okay with these things.....unless they just aren't good people.

The cult won't care about this since they are programmed not to. But for normal Americans, this should be very concerning. People at high levels at DHS are deliberately manipulating intel to feed into Trump's preferred narrative. The last time this happened we got the Iraq war. Who knows what this time will result in.

Bad play by Dems. Bringing out Adam Schiff again. He’s been proven a liar and political hack. American public will just be reminded of the constant impeachment rather than congress working for the American public. Trump’s campaign should just dust off the video of the fake solemn parade with the articles of impeachment. Brings to the forefront that this is what the Democrats were obsessed with while COVID was hitting country.

Reactions: mahb and krvanness
Agree it erodes the public’s trust in Federal Government. If can not be proven the say so whistle blower should be put in jail for ten years or longer. This would make all the bureaucrats and each party from naming un named patriots without established proof and not let no one be accused on hear say. Congress should Be held accountable for allowing any false information out to the public and any one of any parties that does should also loose all benefits and go to jail for no less than five years if proven guilty in a court of law.. It would stop all the lies form politicians And Bureaucrats. Just like this lie .

I've said it a million times and I'll say it again the government should be held to higher standards and accountability. Someones lying and its eroding confidence in the government. If i give police the wromg name i go to jail. Someone lies about national security and ............. see why i keep screaming accountability. These supposed public servants have forgotten what they're supposed to do. The people need to remind them and hold them accountable.

Reactions: cdwright40
Bad play by Dems. Bringing out Adam Schiff again. He’s been proven a liar and political hack. American public will just be reminded of the constant impeachment rather than congress working for the American public. Trump’s campaign should just dust off the video of the fake solemn parade with the articles of impeachment. Brings to the forefront that this is what the Democrats were obsessed with while COVID was hitting country.

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Every time they do this more people leave their party and more people Vote Trump. Good job keep it up !!!

Trump and his corrupt cult covered it all up. Fact. Even Desantis said he was guilty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT