ADVERTISEMENT

Any motor heads or car buying Gurus

700 + hp

Dodge-Challenger_2015_1280x960_wallpaper_08.jpg

Every going to ask a question?
looking for a car for my son ......we live in NY he is going to school in Ohio......4 hour drive ......winters are bad.......
Honda CRV 2015....28k miles.......22$.......4 cylinder
Toyota Rav4 2015.... 41k miles.....19$.......4 cylinder
Ford Focus 2018..... new ............24$.......4 cylinder
Jeep Latitude 2015...17k miles.....21$.......V-6 3.2 litre

That’s better. My youngest used a Ford Focus thru college. Philly to Columbia SC. Car treated us well no major issues. Of four listed I’d say Honda or Ford. Figure in warranty and if you buy extended ( I wouldn’t ) just keep saying no and they’ll keep coming back with cheaper price. Good Luck.

looking for a car for my son ......we live in NY he is going to school in Ohio......4 hour drive ......winters are bad.......
Honda CRV 2015....28k miles.......22$.......4 cylinder
Toyota Rav4 2015.... 41k miles.....19$.......4 cylinder
Ford Focus 2018..... new ............24$.......4 cylinder
Jeep Latitude 2015...17k miles.....21$.......V-6 3.2 litre

Honda CRV is like gold. My wife refuses to get a new one as she works from home and still drives her 2003 CRV .. has only 56,000 miles on it. They are well built, run flawlessly, hold their value, and can be sold quickly if you want to trade up. Shop around a bit .. check Carfax.com. Check within a 500 mile radius. I found two in Miami a 2016 with 13,000 miles for $17,400 and a 2015 with 18,200 miles for $18,600. No accident history.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZEKEMUG
I need advice......
My wife forced me to pull the trigger on this rig for our little junior. Found a very good deal on Tank-Trader.Com. Low hours, hydraulics were in good working order, and the 50 cal was an add on. Safety lessen the fuel concerns.... Hope this helps.

sherman-side.jpg

Honda CRV is like gold. My wife refuses to get a new one as she works from home and still drives her 2003 CRV .. has only 56,000 miles on it. They are well built, run flawlessly, hold their value, and can be sold quickly if you want to trade up.

Agree on Honda just wanted to let people know US autos have come a long way. Brother owned 13 auto parts stores had 80+ delivery drivers. His business was imports. About ten years ago he told me Honda #1, Toyota 1A then rest of Japanese imports and US close to tied. He said stay away from Euros expensive upkeep. I couldn’t believe he even rated US auto. He knew what breaks down by all the parts he sold. Deliveries were to repair shops.

That’s better. My youngest used a Ford Focus thru college. Philly to Columbia SC. Car treated us well no major issues. Of four listed I’d say Honda or Ford. Figure in warranty and if you buy extended ( I wouldn’t ) just keep saying no and they’ll keep coming back with cheaper price. Good Luck.
Thanks ....i appreciate it.....
My wife forced me to pull the trigger on this rig for our little junior. Found a very good deal on Tank-Trader.Com. Low hours, hydraulics were in good working order, and the 50 cal was an add on. Safety lessen the fuel concerns.... Hope this helps.

sherman-side.jpg

sherman-side.jpg
TREMENDOUS......CHICK magnet......

sherman-side.jpg
Wait a minute! I think my high school girl friend's dad made me drive her to the prom in that back in the mid 70's.

Know a few people worth CRVs, no complaints at all. Pretty reliable in states with snow.

Thanks for all the help and advice.......after driving and researching all of them i am going to shock 'U' but i think we are going to go with the Jeep Latitude because of the V-6 3.2 litre..... low low mileage 18k 1 year extended warranty and the best in rough weather conditions........added kicker is the dealer is local and this vehicle has a navigation unit.......

Thanks for all the help and advice.......after driving and researching all of them i am going to shock 'U' but i think we are going to go with the Jeep Latitude because of the V-6 3.2 litre..... low low mileage 18k 1 year extended warranty and the best in rough weather conditions........added kicker is the dealer is local and this vehicle has a navigation unit.......

Good Luck hope it runs forever and better yet keeps him safe

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT