ADVERTISEMENT

Any of you eat at Carbone Miami Beach yet?

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
35 year anniversary dinner Monday night reservations for 8. My 3 sons and their chicks. I know in NY it is HIGHLY regarded but I also know every stinking time a great NY restaurant opens in South Beach (which I try to avoid except Joes) it NEVER lives up to the hype. I figure this meal will be minimum $1000 so it better be fantastic.

What say you?

35 year anniversary dinner Monday night reservations for 8. My 3 sons and their chicks. I know in NY it is HIGHLY regarded but I also know every stinking time a great NY restaurant opens in South Beach (which I try to avoid except Joes) it NEVER lives up to the hype. I figure this meal will be minimum $1000 so it better be fantastic.

What say you?
If you kicked in another 250 you could help someone that is homeless

What say you?
Its all in the quality of that chef and the kitchen…
Name doesn’t cook those meals.

Me personally wouldn’t chance it, that kitchen might be over whelmed, not enough help = disaster ..

I don’t usually go for the celebrity hang outs although I was a regular at Prime 112
when it first opened .
Loved that place..!!!

Haven’t been there in years though ..

Last edited:
Reactions: canam1965

What say you?
I'd stick with Joes. Man, did I love going to that place when I lived in Miami. Overpriced to the hilt, but they always delivered.

What say you?
Oh wait, Joes is out of season...

Reactions: HJCane
Its all in the quality of that chef and the kitchen…
Name doesn’t cook those meals.

Me personally wouldn’t chance it, that kitchen might be over whelmed, not enough help = disaster ..

I don’t usually go for the celebrity hang outs although I was a regular at Prime 112
when it first opened .
Loved that place..!!!

Haven’t been there in years though ..
Been there done that. Too loud, to crowded, steaks are decent but what you have to do to get one sucks. I do love the bacon at the bar though!

If you kicked in another 250 you could help someone that is homeless
In Ny you mean? Someone say 18-25? I give plenty and my wife gives even more. She is known to take homeless in a store and buy them food. No booze only food.

I am still a huge fan of Osteria De Teatro ( now located in the Marlin Hotel in 12th and Collins )… place been in biz for over 30 years ( used to be next to Cameo on Washington )… great food and service

What say you?
Congrats on the 35 year anniversary! Big accomplishment in today’s day and age.

Reactions: BreakingCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT