ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody watching Biden right now?

edtuna

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Falling Waters,WV
This guy is horrible. Even with softball staged questions. He really is dull low energy comes off angry reading teleprompter. No wonder they are hiding him in the Basement. The more this guy talks the lower he will go in the polls. It’s not gonna be close. 3-5point win in PA FL WI MI MN. There will be no doubt. Red wave is a coming.

Reactions: gchaneyjr and jyoho
This guy is horrible. Even with softball staged questions. He really is dull low energy comes off angry reading teleprompter. No wonder they are hiding him in the Basement. The more this guy talks the lower he will go in the polls. It’s not gonna be close. 3-5point win in PA FL WI MI MN. There will be no doubt. Red wave is a coming.
Refreshing to see someone who doesn't lie every other sentence!

Come on now....I always see the libs/Democrats saying at least just be honest about Trump. You all should take your own advice. Dont kid yourself into thinking that Biden is this beacon of truth and integrity. He has been in Washington for 47 years or so. He is in it for himself as much as any politician. He wouldnt know the truth if it hit him in the face.

Come on now....I always see the libs/Democrats saying at least just be honest about Trump. You all should take your own advice. Dont kid yourself into thinking that Biden is this beacon of truth and integrity. He has been in Washington for 47 years or so. He is in it for himself as much as any politician. He wouldnt know the truth if it hit him in the face.

Im not saying he is but how is that an excuse for the thousand confurmed lies Trump has said? 2 wrongs make a right now?

Confirmed lies by liars, you always criticize Trump supporters, but you’re the sheep, you haven’t had an original thought on this board yet.
Lol. Listen to trump talk. That is a riot. Sounds like an idiot. 👍

Reactions: zackbear
Confirmed lies by liars, you always criticize Trump supporters, but you’re the sheep, you haven’t had an original thought on this board yet.

Um obviously you haven't read everything I've posted. But carry on lil lady and keep sucking Trump off. I'm a slave to no party unlike you.

Biden is a walking corpse ... And La Cama puta brings nothing to the table except a blow-Job...

Reactions: gchaneyjr
Um obviously you haven't read everything I've posted. But carry on lil lady and keep sucking Trump off. I'm a slave to no party unlike you.

You’re just a nut who talks in circles. You wet your pants every time your TDS kicks in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT