ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Else Notice the Rats

UM_Ryan

SuperCane
Gold Member
May 30, 2004
Are now reporting all threads related to Michelle Obama? Appears that they’ve disappeared over the course of the morning. I wonder why...

I guess when you can’t win the war of words, tattletale and fall back on censorship to protect your feelings from getting hurt. Typical libs.

Think He knows what made him run. I think the DC Press Corp dinner where Obama just kept hammering him on Birther and other things. Barrack had big home court advantage and Trump had to sit there and take it. Trumps ego too big to let that happen. He waited then came back and crushed his so called legacy.

Reactions: dolcane and UM_Ryan
Hopefully @cortez55403 and @cems52 can adjust to the new message board format and still find the (!)Report button now.

LOL

Ryan, Rather than report your perverted posts to Gary, I prefer to attack your sick, sexual, sexist, homophobic ideas directly. Over and over.

You hide behind your internet anonymity to spread your filth. I’m sure you will continue your pattern. You will slur Black women (Michelle and Kamala), gay men (Mayor Pete) and any others you despise.

Sad man that you are.

Last edited:
LOL

Ryan, I’ve never reported your perverted posts to Gary. Rather, I prefer to attack your sick, sexual, sexist, homophobic ideas directly. Over and over.

You hide behind your internet anonymity to spread your filth. I’m sure you will continue your pattern. You will slur Black women (Michelle and Kamala), gay men (Mayor Pete) and any others you despise.

Sad man that you are.
Anonymity? That’s the purpose of message boards, you ignorant libtard. Sorry you’re gay and I hurt your feelings. Hope you and your partner recover. Michelle, Kamala, and Pete Buttplug are your references...it’ll be okay Cortez, you live in California. You’re accepted there. Legally or not.

Anonymity is “the purpose of message aboard”? Pull your head out, Ryan. Where did you pull that from? Delusional. Step up. Speak up.

Your sickness is plain. Yet, you hide your name and reality. Where do you work? What do you do for a living? Do your express your opinions at work?

I told you my business..winemaking. You opined that drinking wine was “gay”. I gave you my internet business website. You responded with nothing. You insisted again that drinking wine was gay.

Sad life you had.

Reactions: zackbear
Anonymity is “the purpose of message aboard”? Pull your head out, Ryan. Where did you pull that from? Delusional. Step up. Speak up.

Your sickness is plain. Yet, you hide your name and reality. Where do you work? What do you do for a living? Do your express your opinions at work?

I told you my business..winemaking. You opined that drinking wine was “gay”. I gave you my internet business website. You responded with nothing. You insisted again that drinking wine was gay.

Sad life you had.
Now you’re lying and reaching, Tez. It’s all you can do. Context is everything, something you don’t understand. Never got that website for the wine. Post it again. You’re a liar and I’m giving you the platform. I’ll order a couple bottles from you just for proof and to piss it away if I deem to do so. You’re a Canes fan. I’ll order to support you, in spite of our feud. Post it though Cortez, redeem your lie, and I will pardon you and prove it.

Are now reporting all threads related to Michelle Obama? Appears that they’ve disappeared over the course of the morning. I wonder why...

I guess when you can’t win the war of words, tattletale and fall back on censorship to protect your feelings from getting hurt. Typical libs.
Oh, they are trying to get us banned, reporting nearly every post, @cems52 is a big culprit for this seeing how he was banned for a couple of months recently for his lying and graphic sexual posts.

Oh, they are trying to get us banned, reporting nearly every post, @cems52 is a big culprit for this seeing how he was banned for a couple of months recently for his lying and graphic sexual posts.
Your idea of graphic sexual posts is you sucking your thumb after sticking it where you ought not.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Actually, I've never used the "report" button but I will make an exception for you. Now proceed with more of your dumbshzt. Clown!!
Yet another one of your lies. The flames of hell will be burning hot for dishonest people like you and your democratic friends.

We know who the RATS are without mentioning any names... I’ll just say da Dems...

I have more proof Michael is a man than the left has proof of Russian collusion. True statement! Debate me

Reactions: UM_Ryan
Think He knows what made him run. I think the DC Press Corp dinner where Obama just kept hammering him on Birther and other things. Barrack had big home court advantage and Trump had to sit there and take it. Trumps ego too big to let that happen. He waited then came back and crushed his so called legacy.
You know Trump recently spoke about that and he said he thought it was pretty funny and it didnt bother him. He said what does bother him is that these pacifier sucking democrats attempted a coup on this country and Obama led the charge.

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Can’t wait til next week’s RNC
HUUUUGE disadvantage going first.
DNC FAILED miserably, then again just like Covid, it was a first time event.
RNC most likely changed their format and MESSAGE, after 90 minutes into Monday nights Broadcast.
RNC SHOULD provide a much better week, after watching Dems love fest on making USA more passionate, considerate, & caring!

You know Trump recently spoke about that and he said he thought it was pretty funny and it didnt bother him. He said what does bother him is that these pacifier sucking democrats attempted a coup on this country and Obama led the charge.

Thanks, I didn’t know that and I don’t believe him. To me that just doesn’t fit his personality. I think he says that just because he doesn’t want to let Obama know he got to him. I’ll have to watch it again but Trump sitting there and all the tables around his laughing and gawking at him. He looked very uncomfortable.

Reactions: zackbear
Thanks, I didn’t know that and I don’t believe him. To me that just doesn’t fit his personality. I think he says that just because he doesn’t want to let Obama know he got to him. I’ll have to watch it again but Trump sitting there and all the tables around his laughing and gawking at him. He looked very uncomfortable.
Well I am just telling you what he said last week to Hannity but I have watched the video too and he sure didnt seem like he was enjoying it.

Zeke, Almost everyone’s ego is too big to “sit there and take it”!
You’re spot on, he got pissed and said “I’m fed up and NOT gonna take it anymore”
See what I did there ? Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT