ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else notice

bobbie jo

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
How the far left Marxist communist Democratic Party is trying to hide from BLM and ANTIFA. The looting and riots. The plan to do away with police and law and order. Internally polls have to be telling them something. Democrats are like a lizard they will change color and hide when they need to not caring who they hurt in the process. Yep playing the race card and saying all white Americans are evil will not stand with the good folks of this country. All LIFES Matter!!!!

With the propaganda the MSM spews for them, they can hide in plain sight. I always took the press with a critical stance. I now know I had no idea how corrupt they are. We have to get a FREE press. Just give me the news both sides and let me figure it out.

With the propaganda the MSM spews for them, they can hide in plain sight. I always took the press with a critical stance. I now know I had no idea how corrupt they are. We have to get a FREE press. Just give me the news both sides and let me figure it out.
Their sheep can’t read beyond headlines so they buy it every time.

Early Monday morning in Chicago people ,including sick children inside the Ronald McDonald House were terrorized by looters and rioters . Windows were broken as they tried to break down the doors to get inside .
Awful that the kids already with life threatening diseases and their parents have to go through something like this

Reactions: remma and bobbie jo

Boom!! Been saying this to friends and family for years. I wish we had this, and funny as it may be, it's why I come on here to get my news anymore. It's the same thing. Right and Left giving out the "facts" and then I can discern what is real or not. I'm not going to help any network's ratings when I can basically get what they are selling on Canesport for the low price of $9.95 per month. Great post!

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT