ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone here take there state real estate exam? I need advice.

polobaby0927

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
Went to Gold Coast and crushed there exam with a 92 percent, however a hiccup on my record from when I was 18
Got flagged and I just got my approval to take my state exam, only problem is that I forgot a lot of what was once fresh in my mind.
You have any tricks or recommendations guys? Trying to avoid sitting in class another 4 weeks.

Did you disclose your "hiccup" on your application? Sounds like you did not which prevented you from taking your exam after you took your class. Simply take the weekend "crash course" I think Gold Coast offers.

No I did disclose the hiccup and provided everything from the clerk of courts,
This ultimately resulted In 3 months of waiting before my approval.
I'm debating on either taking the cram course or another class that focuses soley on
The state exam.

Here's a novel idea, how about learning what you need to
Know to be a kick ass real estate broker instead of trying to just pass the test.

Biggest complaint on this board. For the Last Ten years was complaining about players with a sense of entitlement.
Dude; own and win you own challenge don't ask us for shortcuts.

Study the book that came with your class. If you annotated and took notes that should be plenty to take your exam. If you didn't take notes and don't feel comfortable studying the book then maybe take their online course to refresh. I agree that you need and should learn the material but there is a lot of detail to remember that you hopefully will never use. People learn in different ways too, some are much more visual. Good luck.

Originally posted by sladeobrien:
Here's a novel idea, how about learning what you need to
Know to be a kick ass real estate broker instead of trying to just pass the test.

Biggest complaint on this board. For the Last Ten years was complaining about players with a sense of entitlement.
Dude; own and win you own challenge don't ask us for shortcuts.
+1

Realestateexpress.com take a refresher course along with the 2-3 full 100 question practice tests. $99

Realtors and brokers use maybe 10 percent of the stuff needed for the state exam, there's always someone
Trying to play hero. Thank you to the others though.

YOu should just be able to review your notes .. and review the manuals .. over a weekend or two. And nail the test.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT