ADVERTISEMENT

At some point people are going to have to grow up and Have some nuts

batmancane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
It's going to take some people saying no I am not going to wear mask, it's going to take some people saying no this isn't what everybody's telling you, it's going to take people saying your full of shit you're more likely to die getting eaten by a shark then from this bullshit seasonal flu.

We have become a nation of sissified cowards that are literally taking everything that's being fed to us by the media hook line and sinker as if it's gospel.

The easiest way to control people is through fear, and this nation has become a bunch of fearful sheep

It's going to take some people saying no I am not going to wear mask, it's going to take some people saying no this isn't what everybody's telling you, it's going to take people saying your full of shit you're more likely to die getting eaten by a shark then from this bullshit seasonal flu.

We have become a nation of sissified cowards that are literally taking everything that's being fed to us by the media hook line and sinker as if it's gospel.

The easiest way to control people is through fear, and this nation has become a bunch of fearful sheep

You may be right about the dying part, but my sister got it, spent 5 days in the Mayo Clinic, wished several times she was dead, but she didn’t die. Several weeks have passed and she is still weak and tired all the time. But, hey, she didn’t walk around like a “sissified coward”.

I don't wear mask. I understand my risk and I make a decision from the information i have.

I heard today that the Coral Gables Police Department is handing out $100 tickets if people are caught walking around without a mask. Can someone verify this.

I don't wear mask. I understand my risk and I make a decision from the information i have.

I heard today that the Coral Gables Police Department is handing out $100 tickets if people are caught walking around without a mask. Can someone verify this.
Delray Beach has the ability to write citations. From what I understand Law Enforcement is giving out warnings, if you don’t have a mask they will give one to you. Second offense is a citation

You may be right about the dying part, but my sister got it, spent 5 days in the Mayo Clinic, wished several times she was dead, but she didn’t die. Several weeks have passed and she is still weak and tired all the time. But, hey, she didn’t walk around like a “sissified coward”.
Look I understand your point, and I understand that it would be very easy to take offence to my post. I don't disagree that this can mess some people up, But the seasonal flu does the same thing to people every single year. I am not saying that Covid 19 is a hoax what I am saying is the way the media sold it to everybody is a hoax. For the record I had it I was in China got out on January 12 and came down with it about 2 weeks later.

So I am not saying that it can't affect some people what I am saying is that the death rate is a very small percentage of the population and it's nowhere near as bad as what the media is telling you. This is 110% a political weapon, mark my words you're gonna see this entire thing die off within weeks after the election.

No need to wear a mask in Palm Beach County. Wore one to get-along for the first month they were mandated but have completely stopped now.

Been out to plenty of restaurants/ bars, Planet Fitness 5+ times per week, Public and Wal-Mart. No mask no problem. The less people wear masks the others who know it’s BS will stop too.

Do you happen to know if she had any pre existing conditions? It’s something I’ve been monitoring in cases I’ve seen and just curious.

Delray Beach has the ability to write citations. From what I understand Law Enforcement is giving out warnings, if you don’t have a mask they will give one to you. Second offense is a citation
I don’t believe they have a right to cite people for that. They are mandating a device be worn that isn’t even proven works. Even the makers of the masks admit it. Major overstep by the local govts.

Reactions: krvanness

I never dreamed we had a Country with such a large number of Cowards. I live in Fayette Co. GA, a fairly conservative area. When Publix put up the "Masks Please" sign, I simply ignored it. That was about a month ago and about 20% of the customers didn't wear one either. Now it seems I'm the only one in the Store that doesn't. I own a retail store and never wear a mask although most of my customers do. When I see the helicopter parents with their children in tow all wearing masks, I realize the indoctrination is beginning. I'm so glad I'm in my 60's and am not just starting out in life. This Country that once embraced, and fiercely protected, their Freedoms is fast slipping away.

Totally agree with your post. But I gotta say about the mask convo, I had to lmao at how ironic it was coming from a poster named Batmancane. Go Canes, Trump 2020.

The thing I don’t understand is what is the big deal about wearing a mask at a grocery store. Or places where u can’t social distance? People who survived cancer or have some risk and live alone have to go to the store to survive. Is it really so hard to not be that selfish? You wear it for all of 15-30 mins. They have a right to live as much as we do. Doesn’t matter if they are old or young, same rights as you and me.

It’s not about wearing a mask so we don’t get sick. No one who is healthy and wears a mask does it out of fear of getting sick. I do it out of respect for Others as I don’t know who survived what. Sounds like a few on here would be ok being the reason someone died because they had to go to the store and you were a big man and didnt wear a mask because you aren’t a sheep. As long as they aren’t related to you I guess it’s ok, until it happens to someone in your family. It’s assanine that people think this way.

Reactions: zackbear

I wear the mask to keep my spit from flying into your face. No I hate wearing the mask. I do believe we have to get on with life. The ability to look backwards shows us that the lockdown did NOT slow the spread of the virus. It may have helped slow the mad rush to hospitals but did not slow the spread.

Miami Beach is for sure

I don’t believe they have a right to cite people for that. They are mandating a device be worn that isn’t even proven works. Even the makers of the masks admit it. Major overstep by the local govts.
Could be wrong but TIFWIW, this coming from my buddy who is a Delray Beach Fire Captain

Thank you for describing the Trump cult. And welcome to the resistance.

The thing I don’t understand is what is the big deal about wearing a mask at a grocery store. Or places where u can’t social distance? People who survived cancer or have some risk and live alone have to go to the store to survive. Is it really so hard to not be that selfish? You wear it for all of 15-30 mins. They have a right to live as much as we do. Doesn’t matter if they are old or young, same rights as you and me.

It’s not about wearing a mask so we don’t get sick. No one who is healthy and wears a mask does it out of fear of getting sick. I do it out of respect for Others as I don’t know who survived what. Sounds like a few on here would be ok being the reason someone died because they had to go to the store and you were a big man and didnt wear a mask because you aren’t a sheep. As long as they aren’t related to you I guess it’s ok, until it happens to someone in your family. It’s assanine that people think this way.

If you wear a mask out of respect for others I hope you wear a mask everyday the rest of your life.

If it’s about respect for others as you don’t know who survived what that applies every day not just while Covid is around.

I wear the mask to keep my spit from flying into your face. No I hate wearing the mask. I do believe we have to get on with life. The ability to look backwards shows us that the lockdown did NOT slow the spread of the virus. It may have helped slow the mad rush to hospitals but did not slow the spread.

You spit in people’s face on the regular? You should definitely wear a mask if you never learned, “say it, don’t spray it”.

If you wear a mask out of respect for others I hope you wear a mask everyday the rest of your life.

If it’s about respect for others as you don’t know who survived what that applies every day not just while Covid is around.
They hypocrisy is amazing when they won't wear their cute little masks to save the 20 to 60 thousand lives lost to that other deadly virus, the flu. Do the families of those that die from the flu matter that little to these people?

Reactions: mahb
Could be wrong but TIFWIW, this coming from my buddy who is a Delray Beach Fire Captain
Look I understand your point, and I understand that it would be very easy to take offence to my post. I don't disagree that this can mess some people up, But the seasonal flu does the same thing to people every single year. I am not saying that Covid 19 is a hoax what I am saying is the way the media sold it to everybody is a hoax. For the record I had it I was in China got out on January 12 and came down with it about 2 weeks later.

So I am not saying that it can't affect some people what I am saying is that the death rate is a very small percentage of the population and it's nowhere near as bad as what the media is telling you. This is 110% a political weapon, mark my words you're gonna see this entire thing die off within weeks after the election.

If you’re only goal is to not die, well, I guess you may have point YOUR chance of dying may be small. They may not be the case, though, for older people or people with underlying conditions.

I take a flu shot every year, not because I’m afraid I’m going to die, I take it because I don’t want to get sick. Even if I don’t die from COVID-19 if I did get it, I don’t want to get sick from it and if I gave it to my wife who is a diabetic that would be pretty tough to live with.

Will happen en mass right after the election

Reactions: grbcane and mahb
They hypocrisy is amazing when they won't wear their cute little masks to save the 20 to 60 thousand lives lost to that other deadly virus, the flu. Do the families of those that die from the flu matter that little to these people?
Except masks don’t block covid (at least ones the public wears).... just look on the box.

As much as you condemn his opinion, you are equally as bold saying he has to wear it. There is zero scientific evidence wearimg a mask does anything. Fauci refuses to authorize the studies.

Fear is the only contagion to worry about. Do not wear a mask. They do nothing to protect you. It IS about control. Please don't give me the BS line about thinking of others. What other freedoms are you willing to give up?

The difference is that there is a vaccine for the flu and EVERYONE can take the vaccine, so EVERYONE has the opportunity to protect themselves. The vaccine is the “mask”.

The difference is that there is a vaccine for the flu and EVERYONE can take the vaccine, so EVERYONE has the opportunity to protect themselves. The vaccine is the “mask”.
LaPook: You’re sure of it? Because people are listening really closely to this.

Fauci:
There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.

A vaccine and yet 20 to 60 thousand Americans die of that deadly virus each year. Pure hypocrisy that those lives and their family members mean so little to you by not wearing your cute little mask during flu season. You do also know that they don't always get the vaccine right each year don't you? What is the cutoff on yearly deaths due to a virus that are acceptable to you, 100,000?

If you’re only goal is to not die, well, I guess you may have point YOUR chance of dying may be small. They may not be the case, though, for older people or people with underlying conditions.

I take a flu shot every year, not because I’m afraid I’m going to die, I take it because I don’t want to get sick. Even if I don’t die from COVID-19 if I did get it, I don’t want to get sick from it and if I gave it to my wife who is a diabetic that would be pretty tough to live with.
My dad is a pretty bad diabetic, got it & had very few problems.

Asking for a friend.
What is the citation for looting, starting fires on other peoples property, pooping on public property or shooting up drugs and leaving your infected needles on the ground?, How many of these has City of Delray Beach issued. I have been on Atlantic Blvd in downtown Delray Beach. It is a "poop hole" with needle markers..

Asking for a friend.
What is the citation for looting, starting fires on other peoples property, pooping on public property or shooting up drugs and leaving your infected needles on the ground?, How many of these has City of Delray Beach issued. I have been on Atlantic Blvd in downtown Delray Beach. It is a "poop hole" with needle markers..
Not sure on those citations but I know the Brus room should get one for being a dump. Was there on Saturday

Reactions: central17

if You do get sick, don’t go to the hospital. You’re being reckless which is on you. But don’t go to the hospital for care if you get sick cuz you’re giving up your right to be saved....

I'm guessing Herman Cain "was" pretty brave.

Enough with the Liberal Urban Legend of Herman Cain catching COVID at a Trump.

Do you know this as a fact? Could he have been infected earlier or later in the day, Earlier or later in the week or month. Is there a film of the Virus flying into his mouth. Did the virus check in a the door? Did the virus tell another virus, "I got Cain"? Please provide of some proof. Maybe film of the virus. Or a sworn statement by the Virus? Just because CNN says it does not make it so. Actually CNN saying it makes it highly unlikely.

Reactions: utatem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT