ADVERTISEMENT

At what point do the democrat campaign donors demand an audit of where their money is going?

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2005
We keep hearing all the liberal propaganda networks brag about how many billions more the biden/harris campaign has out raised/spent than the Trump/Pence campaign and how many thousands of more people they have in their army than Trump and Pence.

Where is the difference in the billions of donor dollars going and where are all these people? I live in Central Florida (the biggest swing state in the country) and travel as far south as miami and as far north as Jacksonville on the regular. The election is two weeks out. I’m not seeing it. Not on the ground, not in rally’s, not on internet adds and not in tv adds. At face value it looks like the Trump/pence campaign has out spent the biden/harris campaign if anything. so again I ask, where is the difference in the billions of biden/harris campaign donor dollars going?

My guess is shady, opportunist, over paid, unaccountable campaign “employees”. If i was in charge of rounding up 100’s of thousands in small contributions or a big mega donor, I’d demand an audit after the election. Even the big donors that can afford to piss away millions in donations expect at least something for their contributions.

See my other post.

Also, why do you care? You don't. Most Dems don't. This wont make a single Trump voter vote. Won't stop a single Dem from not voting and won't persuade an independent.

Seems desperate.

Reactions: zackbear
We keep hearing all the liberal propaganda networks brag about how many billions more the biden/harris campaign has out raised/spent than the Trump/Pence campaign and how many thousands of more people they have in their army than Trump and Pence.

Where is the difference in the billions of donor dollars going and where are all these people? I live in Central Florida (the biggest swing state in the country) and travel as far south as miami and as far north as Jacksonville on the regular. The election is two weeks out. I’m not seeing it. Not on the ground, not in rally’s, not on internet adds and not in tv adds. At face value it looks like the Trump/pence campaign has out spent the biden/harris campaign if anything. so again I ask, where is the difference in the billions of biden/harris campaign donor dollars going?

My guess is shady, opportunist, over paid, unaccountable campaign “employees”. If i was in charge of rounding up 100’s of thousands in small contributions or a big mega donor, I’d demand an audit after the election. Even the big donors that can afford to piss away millions in donations expect at least something for their contributions.

Th interesting thing is a lot of his money is suspected to be from foreign countries, which is illegal. He suspiciously has a huge number of donors claiming to be unemployed that donated high amounts. I don’t know if you ever donated, but every time I donate to Trump I have to put my occupation, and my employer.

Reactions: krvanness
The Trump inaugural campaign says, hello.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Funny you mention that because the republican donors did an audit and sent ppl in their party to jail for a negligible Few hundred grand as oppose to the 100’s of millions that just seem to vanish in the biden war chest as the democrats just go on with a nothing to see here approach. Hey, if the dems don’t care that they’re donations are going to unaccountable, over paid, shady campaign opportunists that’s their problem but as a republican I wouldn’t mind knowing where some of their millions in donations are coming from and why no one has said anything. Things that make you go hmmm? It’s like the drug dealer that refuses to go to the police on extortion. If it’s over seas mega donors, that’s illegal. Of course they’re not going to complain about getting ripped off. Either way, ppl on the left should really think twice about donating to the biden campaign that’s really just donating to some handler getting rich off ppl’s emotions. For any of you trump hating Biden donors, have you financially contributed to the biden campaign? Have you been employed by the biden campaign? Are you volunteering? Follow the money. You’re getting ripped off. There’s literally 100’s of millions of dollars if not a billion plus in differences between what the the campaign’s are spending and what they’re getting out of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Funny you mention that because the republican donors did an audit and sent ppl in their party to jail for a negligible Few hundred grand as oppose to the 100’s of millions that just seem to vanish in the biden war chest as the democrats just go on with a nothing to see here approach. Hey, if the dems don’t care that they’re donations are going to unaccountable, over paid, shady campaign opportunists that’s their problem but as a republican I wouldn’t mind knowing where some of their millions in donations are coming from and why no one has said anything. Things that make you go hmmm? If it’s over seas mega donors, that’s illegal. Either way, ppl on the left should really think twice about donating to the biden campaign that’s really just donating to some handler getting rich off ppl’s emotions. For any of you trump hating Biden donors, have you financially contributed to the biden campaign? Have you been employed by the biden campaign? Are you volunteering? Follow the money. You’re getting ripped off. There’s literally 100’s of millions of dollars if not a billion plus in differences between what the the campaign’s are spending and what they’re getting out of it.

Why don't you let Dems worry about who and where our contributions come from. You need to focus on the legal exposure Trump and his peeps have for millions of missing dollars from his inaugural fund.

Why don't you let Dems worry about who and where our contributions come from. You need to focus on the legal exposure Trump and his peeps have for millions of missing dollars from his inaugural fund.
I could care less about democrats pissing away their budget but when 100’s of millions if not a billion plus go unaccounted and nobody claims it... where’s that money coming from? Hell ya I care! Again, IF it’s dirty money or their’s fraud taking place the voters on both sides deserve to know not to mention the fbi.

i take it you’ve never donated to anything. One of my best friends donated over$100,000 to kareem brown only to find out that it was going to her personal slush fund. He ended up having to testify and she went to prison crying racism the whole time. Fyi my friend is a republican from central fl and she was a liberal dem from jax. Things that make you go hmmm? If you were in my friends position would you refuse to testify? Why was she even taking 10’s of thousands from a republican in a different city for her “charity” anyway? You don’t think my friend had plenty of other causes to contribute to? It was pay for play! Kareem brown is a micro organism of the entire biden criminal enterprise. Everybody around him get’s rich off ppl’s dirty money. Where is the money? Where is it coming from? i’ll wait.

if you even deflect with a well trump did this reply than it’s further proof that you could care less about corruption as you’re still not answering the question. You’re either against corruption or you’re not. You can’t be against it with Trump in your mind and ok with it in bidens, nor can you just say fake news because you can’t except that there are literally 100’s of millions if not a billion plus dollars in difference between the two campaigns that your party has nothing to show for with no one coming out to claim it. Where is the money coming from and where is it going? That’s all I’m asking.

Reactions: majus12
Because the Dems have proven time and time again they don’t put their people in jail for committing crimes. See Ilhan Omar and now Joe Biden as a prime example

Reactions: gchaneyjr and 6882
Because the Dems have proven time and time again they don’t put their people in jail for committing crimes. See Ilhan Omar and now Joe Biden as a prime example
Pardons...Arizona sheriff committed crimes...how many pardons sir.

You want everyone to go on as normal yet, Trump former campaign manager released from Prison (Cosby thankfully still rotting, just as old)....come on dude hypocrisy. All them mofos dirty AF.

Oh can someone release R. Kelly via shank or accidental hanging?

You want everyone to go on as normal yet, Trump former campaign manager released from Prison (Cosby thankfully still rotting, just as old)....come on dude hypocrisy. All them mofos dirty AF.

If they commit a crime they do the time! That goes for everyone! Don’t deflect!

Reactions: 6882

Man dont even go here. Conservatives get prison where Dems get nothing for same crime.

As long as they pay my fee...I will conduct the audit. I swear I will be impartial! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT