ADVERTISEMENT

Axios Reports Record Number of Kids in Cages for February 2021

CaneBandit

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 23, 2020
Carrollton
Axios reports that February 2021 is the highest recorded number of unaccompanied minors in our history. Way to treat kids inhumanely by this Biden administration policy. Let’s hear from all the Biden Bigots responsible for voting him in on these kids in cages and this inhumane policy.

Judging by the lack of responses by the radical left Biden Bigots, they either don’t care about these kids or they are scared. Elections have consequences

Unaccompanied Minors ? How does a kid decide to walk to US border by themselves. Remember before Trump was keeping them from reuniting with their families. When will someone tell the truth. Blood on hands of our press.

ellu you and your ilk have not had a problem siting axios for 4 years. I would think seeing that axios , a new outlet the left has held credible, reported this would make you take note. I guess now axios is corrupt and should be cancelled for reporting news you (dem/libs) reject. Seems scared, weak, and pathetic to me,,,,

ellu you and your ilk have not had a problem siting axios for 4 years. I would think seeing that axios , a new outlet the left has held credible, reported this would make you take note. I guess now axios is corrupt and should be cancelled for reporting news you (dem/libs) reject. Seems scared, weak, and pathetic to me,,,,
This was the goal to draw this hypocrisy out, and my thread was highly successful.

Reactions: grbcane and mahb
It appears that the number of kids in Cages in February will be worse than anyone expected, possibly beating the all time high by 45%. Great policy!

ADVERTISEMENT