ADVERTISEMENT

Bad Cops Going Wild

Nope, not ok with it in any way. I have already stated that. That women should not be a cop and will be held accountable. She is an example of a cop with bad training. But these two different instances are not even remotely comparable.
Very comparable. Split second decision both cops made the wrong decision.

Agree on Daunte, disagree on the Ohio shooting. Bad stuff happens in this world. It's not a peaceful utopia. The cop stopped a girl from being murdered. He had to take a life to do it. These situations are always difficult and sad because it didnt have to be but The female who tried to stab someone to death is the cause of this. She is to blame. Not the cop.
You keep insisting this girl would have been killed. Where is your evidence? Is being Ms Cleo part of your resume?

No sense talking if you want to act a fool. You do you. Any rational person would conclude death would be the outcome of someone being aggressive stabbed. Have fun in fantasy land. If you want to be a serious person again let me know.
I know many people who were stabbed but didn't die. Would you have preferred she had an AK 47? I know this is the weapon of choice for Republicans to kill en masse but that knife saved lives. You agree?

Your a sad man. Good job being a douchy troll. Your wrong and you know it...that's why you resort to this child like argument. You can keep it up but just know that I know...so carry on with this nonsense so you can feel better about yourself. Means nothing to me.
So you ignore the AK47 reference? This discussion is not only about police brutality but the availability of guns that put cops and others in harms way.

Your a sad man. Good job being a douchy troll. Your wrong and you know it...that's why you resort to this child like argument. You can keep it up but just know that I know...so carry on with this nonsense so you can feel better about yourself. Means nothing to me.
BTW.....I enjoy fukking with your mind.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Very comparable. Split second decision both cops made the wrong decision.
Not comparable at all. Daunte was just trying to flee. The knife-wielding psycho was trying to maim or kill. The shooting was justified and probably saved a life!

Not comparable at all. Daunte was just trying to flee. The knife-wielding psycho was trying to maim or kill. The shooting was justified and probably saved a life!
Why aren't cops trained to wound a perp? Was that a possibility? Also, were 4 shots necessary?

According to AJ+, a digital news project promoting human rights and equality, holding levels of power accountable and amplifying the voices of the powerless, has done research victims of police abuse and revealed as many as half of all people killed by law enforcement are deaf, have a physical or mental impairment or another disability. Police officers need to be trained on how to differentiate between those that are impaired physically and mentally impaired to those who are being uncooperative. If they can be taught to look for signs of those folks who are drunk, then they have to be trained to recognize signs of physical and/ or mental impairment.
AJ+ is also an online news and current events channel run by AL Jazerra Media Network. It has English, French, Arabic and Spanish language versions.

According to AJ+, a digital news project promoting human rights and equality, holding levels of power accountable and amplifying the voices of the powerless, has done research victims of police abuse and revealed as many as half of all people killed by law enforcement are deaf, have a physical or mental impairment or another disability. Police officers need to be trained on how to differentiate between those that are impaired physically and mentally impaired to those who are being uncooperative. If they can be taught to look for signs of those folks who are drunk, then they have to be trained to recognize signs of physical and/ or mental impairment.
AJ+ is also an online news and current events channel run by AL Jazerra Media Network. It has English, French, Arabic and Spanish language versions.
What about drugs? Maybe Floyd would not have been dead if all that Fentanyl in his system was obvious to the police! Can the Police notice drugs in the system? Sometimes yes but mostly no at the time of confrontation.

What about drugs? Maybe Floyd would not have been dead if all that Fentanyl in his system was obvious to the police! Can the Police notice drugs in the system? Sometimes yes but mostly no at the time of confrontation.
You hyping the amount of Fentanyl in Floyd's body appears to be downplaying the police brutality. Having drugs in your body does not give cops the right to kill a person.

You hyping the amount of Fentanyl in Floyd's body appears to be downplaying the police brutality. Having drugs in your body does not give cops the right to kill a person.
No hype, just facts. A shame the Police did not know he had drugs in his body. The outcome might have been different.

Why aren't cops trained to wound a perp? Was that a possibility? Also, were 4 shots necessary?
It was a split second reaction and wounding the perp may not have stopped the stabbing. Four shots were necessary to incapacitate the perp who was alreay in a stabbing motion. You're going off the rails on your " bad cop" crusade. These incidents are not all comparable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 801canesmxer
We have another incident of a cop overreacting in a traffic stop involving a person of color. Thank god this didn't end in another killing of an unarmed citizen. There is something systematically wrong with the way police officers engage citizens especially people of color. Is it their training or lack thereof? Are they trained to be suspicious of minorities? Or are they so racist to the core that no training will help?

But maybe that person of color was a Conservative? Open season on rightie uncles and nwords?

It was a split second reaction and wounding the perp may not have stopped the stabbing. Four shots were necessary to incapacitate the perp who was alreay in a stabbing motion. You're going off the rails on your " bad cop" crusade. These incidents are not all comparable.
Didn't say all incidents are comparable. However, 4 bullets pumped into the female perp was overkill by an overzealous cop. One would have been sufficient to render the perp harmless.

Didn't say all incidents are comparable. However, 4 bullets pumped into the female perp was overkill by an overzealous cop. One would have been sufficient to render the perp harmless.
Her arm was in a stabbing motion and you don't know that one shot would have been sufficient. The was cop was doing his job. The overzealous one was the stabber. Go to bed!

Last edited:
Your post makes no sense. Come again.
I was saying that since Tim Scott was a Conservative, the name callers on the left felt using racial slurs were OK. That, to all but the left, is racism.

Her arm was in a stabbing motion and you don't know that one shot would have been sufficient. The was cop was doing his job. The overzealous one was the stabber. Go to bed!
It's too early for me. I'm a night owl. You on the other hand need to take a sip of your Geritol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT