ADVERTISEMENT

Bad take?

I don't know about the take...how about we just listen to what the officer says. Instead we do what we want...i am not for the killing bit just comply

No. How about officers use the training provided and not escalate a situation. Officers work for the citizens. The officer didn't comply and explain as they are required by law to explain why he was being pulled over. This is totally unacceptable and why more and more people are resenting officers. And more and more officers will start paying the price.

Reactions: cems52 and lou97
Frankly, cops cover for cops. That's been their history. As for this clown saying this military guy should have complied, nonsense. After placing his hands out the window then sprayed with mace he was afraid to unbuckle his seat belt. Any sudden move or a move perceived to be threatening to the cops would have resulted in him being shot. He is alive today because he didn't comply in that instance.

Frankly, cops cover for cops. That's been their history. As for this clown saying this military guy should have complied, nonsense. After placing his hands out the window then sprayed with mace he was afraid to unbuckle his seat belt. Any sudden move or a move perceived to be threatening to the cops would have resulted in him being shot. He is alive today because he didn't comply in that instance.
Well I think I know how you and CD feel and you know where I stand but I’m asking for objective opinions on the statement from folks who do think. I may disagree (or not) but I’ll learn if we do.

Reactions: zackbear
Well I think I know how you and CD feel and you know where I stand but I’m asking for objective opinions on the statement from folks who do think. I may disagree (or not) but I’ll learn if we do.
I'm being objective. This soldier was fearful of the cops and his actions prove it. First he turned on his hazard lights to acknowledge to the cops he was being pulled over. He sought a well light area for him to stop. He placed his hands out the window to let the officers know he was weapon free. The cops returned the favor with mace in his face. Then the cops say, get out the car. To do so, he would have to place a hand back in the car which would heighten the tension of the cops. He didn't because he felt any sudden move could get himself killed.

Last edited:
I think there is more then one narrative at play. The older officer was out of control and did not handle the situation well at all. At the same time the Army Officer did not comply in anyway. At a point the younger officer seemed to realize the situation was out of control but did not speak up. Maybe some training and empowerment to police your own in these situations...I dont know.

On the flip I watched the whole encounter on YouTube and the next video that started was a very similar situation. Non compliant driver, would not exit the vehicle and the cop was shot. I legitimately think those type on situations are in a cops mind. You never know what the person in the vehicles thought process is. Just a tough job but they must and can do better.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
I think there is more then one narrative at play. The older officer was out of control and did not handle the situation well at all. At the same time the Army Officer did not comply in anyway. At a point the younger officer seemed to realize the situation was out of control but did not speak up. Maybe some training and empowerment to police your own in these situations...I dont know.

On the flip I watched the whole encounter on YouTube and the next video that started was a very similar situation. Non compliant driver, would not exit the vehicle and the cop was shot. I legitimately think those type on situations are in a cops mind. You never know what the person in the vehicles thought process is. Just a tough job but they must and can do better.
I agree with some of this however this is a fair and balanced opinion.

Wouldnt mind hearing from @CashvilleCane1 respect his opinion and he has one that few of us are qualified to retort.
Alright sorry would’ve posted earlier but got tied up with work. I got the backstory on this and the officers made a huge mistake in letting him go which is what fueled the optics of what’s in the press.

Vehicle stop was initiated for improper display at which point the driver failed to pull over for quite some time which is why they performed a felony stop. The video has been edited but the officer repeatedly presented him from the vehicle which he failed to do at which point the window was down so they deployed pepper spray. He should’ve been taken to jail. Period! I went through about a dozen different videos trying to find a none edited version and the link below was the least edited but still edited. Notice the play the bodycam footage from the start to make it seem like it caught everything but then skip ahead and cut out key portions of the stop. This is why we hate the damn media. They couldn’t give two shits about the truth. I’m very puzzled as to why the Lt decided this was how he wanted to do this maybe other than playing the victim card.

We always give military a free pass on traffic infractions. The Lt pushed it past that point on purpose in my opinion.

Now with all that being said they deserve everything they have coming because they should have arrested him and didn’t. Just dumb!

I'm being objective. This soldier was fearful of the cops and his actions prove it. First he turned on his hazard lights to acknowledge to the cops he was being pulled over. He sought a well light area for him to stop. He placed his hands out the window to let the officers know he was weapon free. The cops returned the favor with mace in his face. Then the cops say, get out the car. To do so, he would have to place a hand back in the car which would heighten the tension of the cops. He didn't because he felt any sudden move could get himself killed.
Someone want to enlighten goofball there’s a door handle on the outside of the vehicle?

Alright sorry would’ve posted earlier but got tied up with work. I got the backstory on this and the officers made a huge mistake in letting him go which is what fueled the optics of what’s in the press.

Vehicle stop was initiated for improper display at which point the driver failed to pull over for quite some time which is why they performed a felony stop. The video has been edited but the officer repeatedly presented him from the vehicle which he failed to do at which point the window was down so they deployed pepper spray. He should’ve been taken to jail. Period! I went through about a dozen different videos trying to find a none edited version and the link below was the least edited but still edited. Notice the play the bodycam footage from the start to make it seem like it caught everything but then skip ahead and cut out key portions of the stop. This is why we hate the damn media. They couldn’t give two shits about the truth. I’m very puzzled as to why the Lt decided this was how he wanted to do this maybe other than playing the victim card.

We always give military a free pass on traffic infractions. The Lt pushed it past that point on purpose in my opinion.

Now with all that being said they deserve everything they have coming because they should have arrested him and didn’t. Just dumb!

i saw this on Saturday, watched a full 21 minute version of the video. Did you find that link? I’ll post it. Media narrative spins a lot. Since I posted this I spoke to a black FHP, BSO, Fed Agent and my nephew (2 stop town outside of tally cop) just gathering info and I gotta thank you for giving yours.

would love to see if you saw the entire 21 minutes.

Full video, didn’t read full article so can’t attest to the article.

i saw this on Saturday, watched a full 21 minute version of the video. Did you find that link? I’ll post it. Media narrative spins a lot. Since I posted this I spoke to a black FHP, BSO, Fed Agent and my nephew (2 stop town outside of tally cop) just gathering info and I gotta thank you for giving yours.

would love to see if you saw the entire 21 minutes.
No I haven’t yet and hopefully can get around to it this afternoon. Heading into a meeting

Reactions: ellu
Someone want to enlighten goofball there’s a door handle on the outside of the vehicle?
You show your lack of street cred as a law enforcement officer with each post about police matters. There was a handle on the outside of the vehicle but if the door is locked how does that work? You, like most cops, don't think before you act.

Last edited:

Thank god we have the media. Without the media more wrongdoing by cops would go unreported. Republicans push their second amendment right to bear arms but throw the constitution out the window when it comes to our 1st amendment right to a free press. You can't have it both ways.

Thank god we have the media. Without the media more wrongdoing by cops would go unreported. Republicans push their second amendment right to bear arms but throw the constitution out the window when it comes to our 1st amendment right to a free press. You can't have it both ways.
Speaking of a free press, will Joey be letting cameras into the detention centers any time soon?

Full video, didn’t read full article so can’t attest to the article.
Appreciate it and appreciate your thoughts. Agree or not, its insightful.

You show your lack of street cred as a law enforcement officer with each post about police matters. There was a handle on the outside of the vehicle but if the door is locked how does that work? You, like most cops, don't think before you act.
Gotta laugh at CEMS taking shots at Cashville. If you or your family is in danger who ya gonna call? Law Enforcement or a Wino.

Gotta laugh at CEMS taking shots at Cashville. If you or your family is in danger who ya gonna call? Law Enforcement or a Wino.
Cash puts on his britches the same way I do. If you choose to worship someone who seems to always get it wrong on police matters, have at it.

Please elaborate.
If they're not letting the press in to see the atrocities that are going on at the border, then they are restricting free speech. This is behavior more indicative of a banana republic than the USA.

Cash puts on his britches the same way I do. If you choose to worship someone who seems to always get it wrong on police matters, have at it.
Yeah, but you put yours britches on from a park bench while recovering from a drunk. Really don't want to know why yours came off in the first place?

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT