ADVERTISEMENT

Badge of dishonor, Broward cop hid while kids got killed. CD says he’s got a family too!

And just think, Republicans continue to side with the NRA to help massacre our citizens.

Ban Assault weapons!!!!
Your tunnel vision along with the tunnel vision of democrats focusing on the NRA as the culprit behind the shooting is the exact reason why nothing will be accomplished, because you guys look at it as a Republican thing and in your eyes everything Republican must go. Personally, I dont think people need to be running around with machine guns and at the very least there should be mandatory courses in training and very, very rigid background checks that take a substantial amount of time and effort, etc. But when we see protests only focusing on the NRA, followed by threats to vote people out of office who support the NRA, without one mention of voting out Scott Israel, then many, rightfully so, see it as party politics. If the shooter didnt have access to a machine gun do you think no kids would have died if he had a hand gun? Meanwhile, 40 calls were placed to the BSO's office over a five year period about the shooter. Many of those calls dealing with serious threats with guns. People were calling the BSO begging them to do something about the shooter even to go as far as predicting to the BSO that he would shoot up a school one day. Why isnt anybody from the Dems demanding and protesting that Scott Israel at least be temporarily suspended when he has been stone walling the investigation about the phone calls as well as malfeasance at the scene of the crime. Could it be because he's a democrat and anti-NRA? The BSO was literally living at the shooters house for about 4 years.

If you want change be fair and balanced.....otherwise its mostly party politics.

Last edited:
No mention of the failure of the Sheriff, FBI, child and human services at the political liberal rally of high school kids. Only a attack on law abiding citizens. Hitler's party got power doing the same thing indoctrination of kids at school that are supposed to be learning how to read , writing, math. Not being used by a party for political gain. Farrakhan quote Hitler was a great Man . The great CD will not even call Farrakhan out but calls president Trump a racist all the time.

Your tunnel vision along with the tunnel vision of democrats focusing on the NRA as the culprit behind the shooting is the exact reason why nothing will be accomplished because you guys look at it as a Republican thing and in your eyes everything Republican must go. Personally, I dont think people need to be running around with machine guns and at the very least there should be mandatory courses in training and very, very rigid background checks that take a substantial amount of time and effort, etc. But when we see protests only focusing on the NRA, followed by threats to vote people out of office who support the NRA, without one mention of voting out Scott Israel, then many, rightfully so, see it as party politics. If the shooter didnt have access to a machine gun do you think no kids would have died if he had a hand gun? Meanwhile, 40 calls were placed to the BSO's office over a five year period about the shooter, many of those calls dealing with serious threats with guns. People were calling the BSO begging them to watch the shooter and predicted to the BSO that he would shoot up a school one day. Why isnt anybody from the Dems demanding and protesting that Scott Israel at least be temporarily suspended when he has been stone walling the investigation about the calls as well as malfeasance at the scene of the crime. Could it be because he's a democrat and anti-NRA? The BSO was literally living at the shooters house.

If you want change be fair and balanced.....otherwise its mostly party politics.

Broward is a blue county. Live with it or vote the Dems out. As for Israel, he will be dealt with at his next election. His entire record will be judged not the opinion of right wingers whose only agenda is to vote out Dems. The NRA own Republicans. No different than Dems being beholden to unions. Stop with your pity party for The NRA. They are a vile organization whose agenda is to help sell any gun to anybody.

Last edited:
Oh STFU, I’ve dxposed you as a fraud and a liar now you try this on me? Cems again everyone knows what you are! Board liar and dope! Wear the well earned label
The only thing you've exposed is your ignorance. Stop making a fool of yourself with your stupid azz posts.

I’ve exposed you for a liar and a phony! Don’t like my posts don’t respond. Trailer trash like you aren’t in my league
Here are your equal and what they think of you.

6ce5ad11de9b82b601eeac0943e875331d78c095.gif

My low budget pictures have made you look like a fool. Fool!!
Ever heard the expresion “they aren’t laughing at you, not with you” and what kind of grown ass man uses pictures to try and make a point? You really are a pathetic excuse for a man!! No way I could look my family in the eye if I was as pathetic as you!

Ever heard the expresion “they aren’t laughing at you, not with you” and what kind of grown ass man uses pictures to try and make a point? You really are a pathetic excuse for a man!! No way I could look my family in the eye if I was as pathetic as you!
Fool, most posters use pics to make a point. The problem is you're too dumb to post pics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT