ADVERTISEMENT

Barr Caught Lying: Mueller expressed his concern over characterization of his report.....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Proving Barr is nothing more than a blocker for the president. His role is supposed to be Attorney General for the people of the United States. Purposefully holding on to key information and summaries Mueller asked him to put out.....he clearly was hired to protect the president.

Barr mislead the senate and lied to the house, lying to the American people. Running interference for the president of the United States on the Mueller Report.

Mueller never said he never found enough evidence the president broke the law to indict. A bar that is literally ground breaking for a president and would be a precedent. Barr seized on the decision not to prosecute a sitting president consistent with FBI guidelines. Deciding to allow congress to pursue impeachment.

Trump and his supporters apparently celebrated too soon.

84871876.gif

Last edited:
After all this, Mueller admitted there was nothing misleading or inaccurate in Barr”s summary. Just more politics by sore losers.
Sorry for the bad news. There is a letter. A smoking gun proving when Barr was asked if Mueller agreed with his summation, he said he didn't know. Pretending he had not received the letter expressing concern. Asking him to release the summary etc. Then a phone conversation.

It is against the law to lie to Congress. Clearly...This is a serious lie. Congress has a responsibility to get the truth to the American people now. Sorry for your bad news.

Reactions: cems52
Sorry for the bad news. There is a letter. A smoking gun proving when Barr was asked if Mueller agreed with his summation, he said he didn't know. Pretending he had not received the letter expressing concern. Asking him to release the summary etc. Then a phone conversation.

It is against the law to lie to Congress. Clearly...This is a serious lie. Congress has a responsibility to get the truth to the American people now. Sorry for your bad news.

What you’re saying is just not true, the election is over, slow down you’re still hyperventilating.

Proving Barr is nothing more than a blocker for the president. His role is supposed to be Attorney General for the people of the United States. Purposefully holding on to key information and summaries Mueller asked him to put out.....he clearly was hired to protect the president.

Barr mislead the senate and lied to the house, lying to the American people. Running interference for the president of the United States on the Mueller Report.

Mueller never said he never found enough evidence the president broke the law to indict. A bar that is literally ground breaking for a president and would be a precedent. Barr seized on the decision not to prosecute a sitting president consistent with FBI guidelines. Deciding to allow congress to pursue impeachment.

84871876.gif
Love your pic with the symbolism of another dumbass Trump supporter who "got off" too soon. These fools will pay dearly by way of impeachment and/or the voters wrath in 2020.

Last edited:

Theres so much bullsh#t here I’m not sure where to ask for clarification.

1. You called the “smoking gun” which proved when Barr was asked if Mueller agreed with his summation and he said he didn’t know.

How is that a smoking gun? Whether or not someone agrees with a Summation is an opinion.

2. Then you say something about lying to Congress.... well under oath lying to Congress is a crime as it is in any court hearing. It’s called perjury.

At no point in your post did you state he was under oath or providing sworn testimony to Congress so either you don’t know what your talking about or didn’t do a good job of clarifying what your argument was.

Somehow though I doubt you’ll respond but it’s cool.

Theres so much bullsh#t here I’m not sure where to ask for clarification.

1. You called the “smoking gun” which proved when Barr was asked if Mueller agreed with his summation and he said he didn’t know.

How is that a smoking gun? Whether or not someone agrees with a Summation is an opinion.

2. Then you say something about lying to Congress.... well under oath lying to Congress is a crime as it is in any court hearing. It’s called perjury.

At no point in your post did you state he was under oath or providing sworn testimony to Congress so either you don’t know what your talking about or didn’t do a good job of clarifying what your argument was.

Somehow though I doubt you’ll respond but it’s cool.
It’s too funny. It’s kind of like a team that loses but takes a victory lap with the winning team...lol.

Love you pic with the symbolism of another dumbass Trump supporter who "got off" too soon. These fools will pay dearly by way of impeachment and/or the voters wrath in 2020.
Yep...too funny. They were strutting around about clearly inappropriate and misleading statements about a report Barr had nothing to do with. A report he should have ZERO opinion of as the attorney general for the people of America.

It's Muellers findings. It's Muellers report. Not his to give an opinion on. Mueller asked him to give the people his summation. He refused. Now all hell is about to break lose and I got my popcorn ready to laugh at these fools. Mueller wants this clown impeached as his supporters are getting off on the way to the end zone....lmao. What cuck holsters.

Reactions: cems52
Yep...too funny. They were strutting around about clearly inappropriate and misleading statements about a report Barr had nothing to do with. A report he should have ZERO opinion of as the attorney general for the people of America.

It's Muellers findings. It's Muellers report. Not his to give an opinion on. Mueller asked him to give the people his summation. He refused. Now all hell is about to break lose and I got my popcorn ready to laugh at these fools. Mueller wants this clown impeached as his supporters are getting off on the way to the end zone....lmao. What cuck holsters.
Nothing you say makes any sense

Its not a laughing matter. Incoherence is a symptom of Hematochezia (anal bleeding). Sometimes we take things too far on this site without having the compassion to recognize certain ailments our fellow Canesport members struggle with.
That was a mental picture I did not want

WOW....this is fun to watch. Too bad some celebrated too soon Leon Lett Style. I guess Mueller is Steve Tasker on this play. Let that be a lesson for hyenas.

I’m watching the hearings- Democrats look like donkeys-haven’t heard any of them talk about collusion which they screamed about for 2+ years so they’ve moved on to obstruction which they arent going to be able to prove anymore than Mueller could

I’m watching the hearings- Democrats look like donkeys
I have been laughing my ass off all day. Ted Cruz nailed it. How dumb does one have to be to think that Barr not releasing the 19 pages that Mueller wanted him to release right after the summary is a smoking gun when Barr decided to release the 19 pages together with the full report a couple of weeks later. Like Ted Cruz said....."they got natha." Lol.

Last edited:
I have been laughing my ass off all day. Ted Cruz nailed it. How dumb does one have to be to think that Barr not releasing the 19 pages that Mueller wanted him to release right after the summary is a smoking gun when Barr decided to release the 19 pages together with the full report a couple of weeks later. Like Ted Cruz said....."they got natha." Lol.
And there’s the full story not the CD snippets.

Reactions: grbcane and tcane58
I’m watching the hearings- Democrats look like donkeys-haven’t heard any of them talk about collusion which they screamed about for 2+ years so they’ve moved on to obstruction which they arent going to be able to prove anymore than Mueller could
Are you happy a criminal might go unpunished for his crimes?

84871876.gif
Tl;dr

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Let's see what Congress has to say. Not some right wing nutjob.

Why does it matter what they say, they’ve been wrong for two years, don’t think they ever believed there was collusion, they knew better, this performance was for people like you. The full unredacted report has been available for congress to read, not one Democrat has bothered to read it. What does that tell you.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Either the libs are trolling or there is a real issue with their mental health. This is not a topic open to interpretation. It is very clear cut. Somehow via troll or crazed delusion the left is making up situations that just don’t exist.....it’s kind of scary to be honest.

Why does it matter what they say, they’ve been wrong for two years, don’t think they ever believed there was collusion, they knew better, this performance was for people like you. The full unredacted report has been available for congress to read, not one Democrat has bothered to read it. What does that tell you.

You can parrot this no collusion bullshit trump does if you want. There is no such crime as collusion. You have been told this a million times and still say there is no collusion.

Speaking of lying libs:

Maddow, Dems used misleading video to suggest Barr lied to Congress.

Reactions: grbcane
The cvnt from Hawaii bothered me. Glad Graham stepped in and sroooed her nonsense after she never even wanted to ask a question, just attempt to bash his character.

Reactions: jpboca and grbcane
Calm yourselves. You didn't win the superbowl! You are embarassing yourselves.....AGAIN!

SecondhandBestLaughingthrush-max-1mb.gif

You can parrot this no collusion bullshit trump does if you want. There is no such crime as collusion. You have been told this a million times and still say there is no collusion.
Yeah Captain Obvious, we told you collusion wasn’t against the law two years ago, didn’t stop you from your normal ten paragraph answers saying it was. Good to see you finally catch up, hopefully you can learn what the rest of us know, judging from your track record, that might take another twenty years.

Reactions: utatem and GLFSTRM
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT