ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Fans!

I had a feeling they would go all the way once they beat the dodgers... they look like the team of destiny... expecting a long series

And harper looks like shit

I took the money line on Nationals to win the series...their pitching rivals the Astros....the HOT Wild Card team again. Hitters put the ball in play (like the Astros).

I may still lose, but that's my rational for beating them.

They still have John Smoltz, Tom Glavine, Bob Horner, Chris Chambliss and those guys? lol Classics

Bob Horner now there’s a name from the past. I remember when he’d go on a HR hitting streak it would be unbelievable. He hit four against Montreal in one game and the Braves lost. Dale Murphy and his image just totally overshadowed him

Reactions: 6thRingComing
I took the money line on Nationals to win the series...their pitching rivals the Astros....the HOT Wild Card team again. Hitters put the ball in play (like the Astros).

You aint loosing

Fish, congrats on sitting pretty hope you cash.

Thanks Zeke I am in good shape, but I reminded myself that the Astros won 107 games for a reason...also, went into Yankee stadium and took 2 of 3. Nats seem like "That" team this year...wildcard team that got hot when it counted

Counter and put down the Astros win on money line then u will win money either way

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT