ADVERTISEMENT

Basic Instinct Situation In Fort Lauderdale Tonight With A Wild Canes Girl...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
You Remember the 1992 Movie, Basic Instinct...? with Michael the fuking man Douglas and Sharon bi-sexual Stone...? What a movie. Well, apparently we have a real life situation here on Las Olas by Louis Bossi... Working on pics. Apparently chick was a Canes chick, went full knife on some dude, and shit got real loose just now. which is why I even started this thread.

You Remember the 1992 Movie, Basic Instinct...? with Michael the fuking man Douglas and Sharon bi-sexual Stone...? What a movie. Well, apparently we have a real life situation here on Las Olas by Louis Bossi... Working on pics. Apparently chick was a Canes chick, went full knife on some dude, and shit got real loose just now. which is why I even started this thread.
Lmao man be careful. I’ve seen this go the wrong way before :cool:

Reactions: mrbaseballdn
Not what I was expecting. Thought maybe a chick pulled a Sharon Stone flash on you at the bar, and you just got through nailing her.

Get some sleep man. Must have been ladies night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT