ADVERTISEMENT

Better Late To Catch On Than Never: Giving him a break....at least he woke up to the con...

So now a farmer is complaining about receiving money? Then don't take it. Also, don't buy products from China.

The supply chains are already moving to Mexico, Vietnam, SE Asia etc as Chinese products become more expensive. China will cave soon enough.

You may want to study the big picture lemming. Trump is squeezing Xi by the nuts. Snowflakes not welcome here.

That shill is as much a farmer as CD is. They just happened to have the Tom Cotton clip all cued up and ready to go. The smug look on the anchors face throughout.

This is called creating news, not reporting it. That was scripted.

So now a farmer is complaining about receiving money? Then don't take it. Also, don't buy products from China.

The supply chains are already moving to Mexico, Vietnam, SE Asia etc as Chinese products become more expensive. China will cave soon enough.

You may want to study the big picture lemming. Trump is squeezing Xi by the nuts. Snowflakes not welcome here.
Actually I think the opposite is the case
This dude is woke AF now and it isn't a matter of taking money....or not taking it. You aren't paying attention to what he is explaining....and he is so on point I have no idea why he would support Trump in the first place.

It is a matter of him completely understanding where the money comes from to bail them out. He understands we aren't benefiting as a country because the extra cost is passed along to us.

It's just a politicized talking point for people to blindly follow....because the best way to be a patriot is stand tall for your family.

Dude is woke AF!

This dude is woke AF now and it isn't a matter of taking money....or not taking it. You aren't paying attention to what he is explaining....and he is so on point I have no idea why he would support Trump in the first place.

It is a matter of him completely understanding where the money comes from to bail them out. He understands we aren't benefiting as a country because the extra cost is passed along to us.

It's just a politicized talking point for people to blindly follow....because the best way to be a patriot is stand tall for your family.

Dude is woke AF!

Phoning a translator...

Can someone please explain what this phrase means:

Dude is woke AF!

I can’t be the only one that doesn’t know.

Thanks

Reactions: advarkas

Dude is woke AF!
Everyone knows where the money is coming from, the same place where all the money comes from, the american tax payer. This is about short term pain to acquire long term gain in fair trade against the world's biggest currency manipulator, intellectual property thief and trading "partner". It's been explained repeatedly by Trump and Shumer, and you know this.

Everyone knows where the money is coming from, the same place where all the money comes from, the american tax payer. This is about short term pain to acquire long term gain in fair trade against the world's biggest currency manipulator, intellectual property thief and trading "partner". It's been explained repeatedly by Trump and Shumer, and you know this.
You are kidding right? To what end. You don't understand what a tariff is then....or how reliant on China this country is. Tariffs are taxes he is indirectly imposing on us man.....lol. You expect this man not to take care of his family and the tax payer to foot the bill for what exactly?

We are the ones that pay for this in the long run....and short run. What do you not understand? Our economies are intertwined. Hell we are in debt to them....lol. They are not reliant on us.

Last edited:
I see clearly how this asshat lost a billion dollars. This dude knows as much about business as RKelly knows about babysitting.

Last edited:
Only a douche puts most of his bag in something like exclusive golf courses. Like investing in boats....crap like that doesn't make money. It's purely recreational.

Only a douche puts most of his bag in something like exclusive golf courses. Like investing in boats....crap like that doesn't make money. It's purely recreational.
Something tells me that its not Trump's policies which causes your depression.....but rather that you have never been able to bag a white rich guy the way Melania did.....which causes you to have resentment towards POTUS and FLOTUS.

Dont ever say I dont care. Below is a link which may help you seek happiness. Put on your "greatest to ever do it" face and happy hunting.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/natali...et-the-worlds-lgbt-billionaires/#6899214d7e6c

Reactions: htcane and advarkas
You are kidding right? To what end. You don't understand what a tariff is then....or how reliant on China this country is. Tariffs are taxes he is indirectly imposing on us man.....lol. You expect this man not to take care of his family and the tax payer to foot the bill for what exactly?

We are the ones that pay for this in the long run....and short run. What do you not understand? Our economies are intertwined. Hell we are in debt to them....lol. They are not reliant on us.
The only thing I don't understand is how you get by in live with no reading comprehension, wtf.

The only thing I don't understand is how you get by in live with no reading comprehension, wtf.
Be certain...you have never met anyone as sharp. I can comprehend the concept of sacrifice for a greater good. Your words are not that deep. I just don't agree with them. Trump is a neophyte when it comes to the world economy.....and you find his philosophy compelling. It isn't. It is a very complex world economy....and we have allies that literally die for this country in Europe. It's stupid.

They don’t call them “trade wars” for no reason. As in all wars there are casualties - some suffer more than others. China is stealing intellectual property They want to rule the world .Trump is the first President to stand up to them

Reactions: htcane and grbcane

It’s really amazing how @cdwright40 can figure out who pays for tariffs, but hasn’t made the correlation with taxing companies and regulations. In the same paragraph he unknowingly makes a point for the tariffs Trump imposed, by bringing up we’re in debt to them, so let’s just keep the status quo, and let them run roughshod over us.

These tariffs are part of the reason manufacturing jobs are on the rise, you know the jobs Obama said were not coming back.

It’s really amazing how @cdwright40 can figure out who pays for tariffs, but hasn’t made the correlation with taxing companies and regulations. In the same paragraph he unknowingly makes a point for the tariffs Trump imposed, by bringing up we’re in debt to them, so let’s just keep the status quo, and let them run roughshod over us.
cd doesn't need to "figure out" anything. All you have to know is what a tariff is....and I was very clear about what it is so don't know why you are confused about it? If you don't know or can't figure out who pays for tariffs then you would have to be pretty stupid. The cost is always passed on. That's not even great business acumen. That is common sense. Some of Trumps followers just simply rely on a person that can lose twice as much money as the second worst businessman in the entire country. A Tariff is nothing more than a tax and that means prices go up to compensate. That's not figuring anything out that is just a business principle that can't get anymore basic. The level of business Trump and his supporters have is literally stupefying. Nobody wins trade wars! You would be stupid to think you could even if you had 10 terms. Trump who lost a billion dollars in 8 years vs people that have great resolve and business acumen? I know who I would take....but nobody wins. Meaning this is not going to do anything but cost American familes. It's the Vietnam war. The war in Iraq. Its silly....and nothing but a political ploy. Republicans wrap themselves in a flag over stupid shit like this and democrats spend years fixing it.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...fs-show-he-doesnt-get-how-trade-works/589351/

Dude is woke AF!
This post screams of you bumping some coke lol

Be certain...you have never met anyone as sharp. I can comprehend the concept of sacrifice for a greater good. Your words are not that deep. I just don't agree with them. Trump is a neophyte when it comes to the world economy.....and you find his philosophy compelling. It isn't. It is a very complex world economy....and we have allies that literally die for this country in Europe. It's stupid.
Your obsession with Trump is homoerotic. Tump has a very experienced trade team of advisors that shape the policy you toon. This isn't Oloser's political hack crowd, these are the smartest minds in the business.

CDLemming is an emotional and ignorant little child. He knows 1% of everything and 100% of nothing.

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
Your obsession with Trump is homoerotic. Tump has a very experienced trade team of advisors that shape the policy you toon. This isn't Oloser's political hack crowd, these are the smartest minds in the business.
Are these the same people that put up a 1 billion dollar L?

Dude is woke AF!
little cd is this man rank higher then Breezy? lmao

Cuck-a-doodle-doo TDS!
51TTYRHyAeL.jpg

Reactions: advarkas
This proves he and is team are great business people?
Great humanitarians, apparently they have soft spots for druggies and sexual deviants

Don't know the business dealings of his people, but your President is a billionaire. Mnuchin and Lighthizer do pretty well I hear...

Great humanitarians, apparently they have soft spots for druggies and sexual deviants

Don't know the business dealings of his people, but your President is a billionaire. Mnuchin and Lighthizer do pretty well I hear...
Ha I’d say the economy shows he’s a good business person

I will take that as a resounding NO. Because that is the topic. His business acumen or lack of one in this case. Not sure how you switching to something that he did for people that need drugs applies or makes him a "great humanatarian" either.

Also, Bernie Madoff was a billionaire too. Was he a great businessman too? El chopo for president? Osama Bin Laden was a billionaire.....should we idolize him too?

I will take that as a resounding NO. Because that is the topic. His business acumen or lack of one in this case. Not sure how you switching to something that he did for people that need drugs applies or makes him a "great humanatarian" either.

Also, Bernie Madoff was a billionaire too. Was he a great businessman too? El chopo for president? Osama Bin Laden was a billionaire.....should we idolize him too?
Nor would we expect you to understand.

He's worth 3 billion dollars and he's the President of United States, you just make yourself look silly arguing, typical.

He's worth 3 billion dollars and he's the President of United States, you just make yourself look silly arguing, typical.
And....you make yourselves look and sound silly thinking because someone inherited a lot of money they are qualified to lead the greatest country in the modern world. We saw what that has done through history. It is why we dont have a king here. It would be diffrent if he actually was not in charge of a criminal enterprise....or didn't lie constantly....or didn't piss away a billion dollars.

And....you make yourselves look and sound silly thinking because someone inherited a lot of money they are qualified to lead the greatest country in the modern world. We saw what that has done through history. It is why we dont have a king here. It would be diffrent if he actually was not in charge of a criminal enterprise....or didn't lie constantly....or didn't piss away a billion dollars.
Gibberish

I just hope you make it to 2024 so we can look back at all of Trump's accomplishments together. All those right wing judges should be on the bench by then. Did you see the newly confirmed judge for the 9th circuit? Senate kicking ass, House accomplishing nothing.

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT