ADVERTISEMENT

Between now and NSD..

GoCanes4343

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 6, 2010
..will tell the tale on whether or not UM football will ever be great again.

CMR has an opportunity to show he sees the deficits, the issues, the systemic errors and make corrections. Hire good people at the right positions and be willing to change the way you think.

Unfortunately, I don’t think any of that will happen. CMR has shown us zero reasons to believe he will stray from the path he has walked for 30 years. If history is an indicator, he will hire someone he knows and/or has worked with before and, more importantly, shares the same philosophy as him. Our offense will continue to stagnate and our defense will likely regress.

The best case scenario: CMR nuts up and proves he’s willing to think outside the box and do what he has to to elevate this program; hires top-notch OC and DC with real money, let’s the defense do it’s thing and collaborated with the new OC on a system that fits the Miami style of player.

The worst case scenario: Same + Same = Same.

And for those who think I’m just all doom and gloom: why the hell wouldn’t I?! Look at what has happened since the ND game last year. Nothing good. Continually making the same mistakes without a hint of correction. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and thinking you will get a different result.

Reactions: mrbaseballdn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News