ADVERTISEMENT

Biden admin answer for inflation? Go after the companies of course.

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
They simply do not understand simple and basic economics. It really is so elementary. They are going after beef and chicken processors for "pandemic profiteering." Now I seem to remember going to Publix during the lockdowns and finding very little meat choices or chicken some days publix had nearly bare shelves. Must have been months before I saw a pack of skirt steaks (example). Where did that meat go? Waste that's where. Probably in the trash. Then there was the big deal about Tyson foods plants and others, and covid outbreaks which were legitimate and those plants got shut down for a bit and large monies spent for protection. So while I don't like paying higher pricing I at least understand it and have choices.

Now lets throw in the people who don't want to work, higher wages to lure people to work, workers having to work extra shifts at overtime, higher shipping costs due to gas, less truckers on the road, lots of free money out there with less supply and BINGO you have higher prices.

Biden's answer? Greedy corporations are causing this and his administration is going after beef and chicken producers but they won't stop there no way.

Wait till they raise taxes! Oh then it's gonna be even higher to buy goods!

More stupidity.

ADVERTISEMENT