ADVERTISEMENT

Biden administration challenges DeSantis on vaccinations

Biden has done more for the American people in less than a week than Trump did in 4 miserable years. Own it!!
Such as? Be very specific. If he has done something good for the American people in his first week I PROMISE I will be honest with you and tell you why I agree. Just layout what he did that is so good for me in detail.

Such as? Be very specific. If he has done something good for the American people in his first week I PROMISE I will be honest with you and tell you why I agree. Just layout what he did that is so good for me in detail.
Biden ordered 200 million doses of vaccine. Trump failed to get adequate supplies of vaccine thus the shortage we have today.

DeSantis has repeatedly claimed Florida had the capacity to dramatically increase vaccinations if the federal government would provide more doses. And last week he dismissed Biden’s plan to use the Federal Emergency Management Administration to set
“I saw some of this stuff Biden’s putting out, that he’s going to create these FEMA camps, I can tell you, that’s not necessary in Florida,” he said. “All we need is more vaccine. Just get us more vaccine.”
Asked about the governor’s comments at a Monday press briefing, White House press secretary Jen Psaki pointed to Florida’s failure to administer half the vaccine doses the state had already received.
“I will note, because we’re data first here, facts first here, they’ve only distributed about 50% of the vaccines that they have been given in Florida,” she said. “So clearly they have a good deal of the vaccine. That supply will need t o continue to increase as they are able to effectively reach people across the state.”Florida has received 2.9 million doses from the federal government, as of Sunday, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control. The state has administered 1.5 million, according to Sunday’s vaccination report from the Florida Department of Health.

Amazing what the disinformation the Libbies spew and the dunces that believe this.

OK math majors, for simple numbers lets say Florida received 100,000 doses. Psaki says only 50% have used. But conveniently does not say that the vacination REQUIRES TWO DOSES. Need to wait a couple weeks between doses. So if 50,000 have received their first shot, then 50,000 (50%) doses MUST be kept for those people. If they don't get the 2nd dose in time, the first is wasted and they have to start the process over.

So yes Florida does need more doses to continue to vaccinate more of its citizens. Psaki and Biden are either not smart enough to understand the basic math or playing politics with peoples lives because DeSantis is so much more effective than their Book Boy Coumo.

Biden ordered 200 million doses of vaccine. Trump failed to get adequate supplies of vaccine thus the shortage we have today.

You can order 200 Trillion doses and it doesn't matter. What matters is how fast the pharmacuetical companies, that was developed at WARP SPEED under the Trump Administration, can manufacturer them, Then the logistics of distribution and local administration. If the doses sit too long, they go bad and are destroyed...

Last edited:
You can order 200 Trillion doses and it doesn't matter. What matters is how fast the pharmacuetical companies, that was developed at WARP SPEED under the Trump Administration, can manufacturer them, Thenb the logistics of distribution and local administration. If the doses sit too long, they go bad and are destroyed...
I gave you a fact, as requested, but you immediately piss on it. Trump could have requested those additional doses but he didn't. Biden comes in and does what any competent president would have done.

Last edited:
Lies like Trump also. per mini Trump
But Florida does not hold back half the doses for the booster shots. At least that’s what the governor said at news conference last week in Key Largo.
“There is no major warehouse of vaccines sitting around,” he said. “The Department of Emergency Management keeps a small cache because what we don’t want to have happen is there be a situation where someone all of a sudden needs 200 doses for second doses or maybe they have people that are waiting in line and they just miscalculated. So we have a small amount just to be able to troubleshoot, but there’s not massive amounts. The feds hold back the second dose, but we don’t hold back the second dose. They send the second dose the week that it’s going to be due, and that’s when it’s done.”
But Florida does not hold back half the doses for the booster shots. At least that’s what the governor said at news conference last week in Key Largo.
“There is no major warehouse of vaccines sitting around,” he said. “The Department of Emergency Management keeps a small cache because what we don’t want to have happen is there be a situation where someone all of a sudden needs 200 doses for second doses or maybe they have people that are waiting in line and they just miscalculated. So we have a small amount just to be able to troubleshoot, but there’s not massive amounts. The feds hold back the second dose, but we don’t hold back the second dose. They send the second dose the week that it’s going to be due, and that’s when it’s done.”
Amazing what the disinformation the Libbies spew and the dunces that believe this.

OK math majors, for simple numbers lets say Florida received 100,000 doses. Psaki says only 50% have used. But conveniently does not say that the vacination REQUIRES TWO DOSES. Need to wait a couple weeks between doses. So if 50,000 have received their first shot, then 50,000 (50%) doses MUST be kept for those people. If they don't get the 2nd dose in time, the first is wasted and they have to start the process over.

So yes Florida does need more doses to continue to vaccinate more of its citizens. Psaki and Biden are either not smart enough to understand the basic math or playing politics with peoples lives because DeSantis is so much more effective than their Book Boy Coumo.
Need to read prior posts about your disinformation

Not even close d bag. Don’t assume people who despise a con man in trump and a slurper in Desuckis are all liberal.

it’s called common sense but you don’t have any.

Dude ur a liberal i can smell u from here... Smell like spoil pork..

Did he get a tracking number? I don't know Cems in my building and my circle of older friends they all seem to be getting their vaccines?

Sorry not a liberal. :p
Guess he assumes if you aren't carrying these peoples water you are liberal....lol. This is just sad to watch people cucked out like this. Can't think for themselves. They need validation from political parties.

DeSantis has repeatedly claimed Florida had the capacity to dramatically increase vaccinations if the federal government would provide more doses. And last week he dismissed Biden’s plan to use the Federal Emergency Management Administration to set
“I saw some of this stuff Biden’s putting out, that he’s going to create these FEMA camps, I can tell you, that’s not necessary in Florida,” he said. “All we need is more vaccine. Just get us more vaccine.”
Asked about the governor’s comments at a Monday press briefing, White House press secretary Jen Psaki pointed to Florida’s failure to administer half the vaccine doses the state had already received.
“I will note, because we’re data first here, facts first here, they’ve only distributed about 50% of the vaccines that they have been given in Florida,” she said. “So clearly they have a good deal of the vaccine. That supply will need t o continue to increase as they are able to effectively reach people across the state.”Florida has received 2.9 million doses from the federal government, as of Sunday, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control. The state has administered 1.5 million, according to Sunday’s vaccination report from the Florida Department of Health.
The poor Democrats are trying unsuccessfully to discredit DeSantis. These tards don't realize that a second vaccine is required. That is why some are left over.
The Demtards are scared of Trump carrying Florida again in 2024. The tards will ruin this country.

Need to read prior posts about your disinformation

That changed when Biden/Fauci began withholding deliveries of ordered supplies of the Vaccine to Florida in an attempt to embarass its dukly elected governor. A few more dead Floridians are acceptable collateral damage to make a political point. .

Reactions: doerunn
Guess he assumes if you aren't carrying these peoples water you are liberal....lol. This is just sad to watch people cucked out like this. Can't think for themselves. They need validation from political parties.
Like you fool

The formula for both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines is the same each time you get them. They're not interchangeable. So, if you get Pfizer for your first dose, you'll get the same Pfizer formula for your second dose as well.Jan 20, 2021

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT