ADVERTISEMENT

Biden CANCELS oil leases in Alaska and the Gulf of Mexico yesterday

Anyone who says we are better off today than we where in 2016 is a fuccking 🤡🤡🤡🤡.. You now are the idiot king..
At least today we don't have a lying corrupt POS in the WH. Just imagine if Trump was in the WH how fukked we would be. Ukraine would have surrendered and Trump and Putin would be celebrating. You down with that, azzclown?

At least today we don't have a lying corrupt POS in the WH. Just imagine if Trump was in the WH how fukked we would be. Ukraine would have surrendered and Trump and Putin would be celebrating. You down with that, azzclown?
cems, you can theorize all day about what might have happened with Trump in office. The facts are that every time Joe Biden has been president or vice president, Putin has invaded Ukraine, killed Ukrainians and taken territory. That did not happen when Trump was president. Inconvenient truth?

cems, you can theorize all day about what might have happened with Trump in office. The facts are that every time Joe Biden has been president or vice president, Putin has invaded Ukraine, killed Ukrainians and taken territory. That did not happen when Trump was president. Inconvenient truth?
Here's another dumb analogy. Each year Trump was president there was a mass killing which coincidentally has also happened under Biden’s watch. Does that mean mass murderers prefer an Independent in the WH?

Here's another dumb analogy. Each year Trump was president there was a mass killing which coincidentally has also happened under Biden’s watch. Does that mean mass murderers prefer an Independent in the WH?
As always your 200% wrong .. This country was in better shape in the 4 years Trump was in office.. And your so called corruption tell me about the corruption charges … Humm , this is nothing but hatred made up horse shitt.. You bring 0 facts to the table.. On the other hand have you heard about Hunters laptop.. Now that’s hard cold ass facts…

As always your 200% wrong .. This country was in better shape in the 4 years Trump was in office.. And your so called corruption tell me about the corruption charges … Humm , this is nothing but hatred made up horse shitt.. You bring 0 facts to the table.. On the other hand have you heard about Hunters laptop.. Now that’s hard cold ass facts…
Next time respond to my post not deflect. As for your shallow post, I offer this. The world celebrated the defeat of that corrupt POS you call your hero. However, thugs like Putin and Kim grieved. Trump was impeached 2 times!! Who does that? That says alot about you and your support of him. As for the Hunter laptop story, bring it on. I don't care for corrupt people. If he's guilty like Trump is for many crimes, indict him or STFU!

Next time respond to my post not deflect. As for your shallow post, I offer this. The world celebrated the defeat of that corrupt POS you call your hero. However, thugs like Putin and Kim grieved. Trump was impeached 2 times!! Who does that? That says alot about you and your support of him. As for the Hunter laptop story, bring it on. I don't care for corrupt people. If he's guilty like Trump is for many crimes, indict him or STFU!
Don’t think Trump ever was thrown out of office ..
He’ll see you in 2024 … fix this mess ur dumbass party put us in ..

Don’t think Trump ever was thrown out of office ..
He’ll see you in 2024 … fix this mess ur dumbass party put us in ..
Like the mess Trump left?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

There is no question Trump lost to Biden and biggly. You and the other dumbasses who say otherwise aren't smart.

That goes two ways. Other studies show ethanol reduces pollution as it is non-toxic and biodegradable. Data show that ethanol is a cleaner fuel than gasoline; therefore, it reduces emissions when mixed with gasoline. BTW. Why the derogatory term "green weenies"? You have something against people concerned with protecting our environment? Can't condemn the whole group because there are some extremists. Every group has extremists.
Mike,
It is difficult to take the green weenies too seriously when you consider their leadership,
main-qimg-ea727e485ddd89dbfebd2edb6f5ed241-lq

Mike,
It is difficult to take the green weenies too seriously when you consider their leadership,
main-qimg-ea727e485ddd89dbfebd2edb6f5ed241-lq
Classic response! Got a good laugh out of that one. Had to show my wife and she also got a good laugh and she's so liberal she accuses me of being a conservative.

Last edited:
Who wants to visit a wildlife refuge and see drilling rigs popping up for a temporary fix? How many times in our lifetime have we seen these gas price scares? How many pristine areas are left on the planet? Keep drilling rigs out of national parks. Your argument is absurd!
I always find it ironic that it’s the red states with the cleanest air, tastiest natural water, most open country, most free living people, healthiest wild life, etc that care the most about our earth. If you want pollution and fast food, Chinese slave driven import consumption, segregation, etc you have to go to the big blue cities where nobody gives a you know what about anyone but them selves nor our planet.

my biggest culture shock of my life was when i lived in tuscaloosa alabama for four years. Everyone in alabama owns land. It get’s past down from generation to generation. A lot of these guys are in debt and barely have a dollar to their name but they own land and refuse to sell it out for Any thing.

people in the red states treasure wild life. For a lot of them, it’s literally all they have.

why dems think they have the monopoly on preservation politics is insane when they’re the biggest consumers of pollution and development.

ofClassic response! Got a good laugh out of that one. Had to show my wife and she also got a good laugh and she's so liberal she accuses me of being a conservative.
Mike,
Appreciate your good spirits about a little meme humor. There are always going to be widely differing political views. But I think all would be better off treating the discourse as a competition of ideas rather than a Texas Death Match. In the spirit of bipartisanship, enjoy the below meme, And have a great day, until you piss me off, LOL.

my-pillow-guy-trump-butt-meme.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 801canesmxer
Hahaha, that’s all you got freaking clown, more died under Biden and he had all three vaccines and therapeutics …
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡.. The more you defend this Clown the dumber you look..!!!
Speaking of dumb, you still believe Trump didn't loss to Biden?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

You expect me to believe this idiot got more legal votes than Regan or Obama .. hahaha .. yea ok ..
Have you heard of population growth or "get out the vote" campaigns, dumbass? Remember we had the worse president ever in the WH and America said he had to go.

Have you heard of population growth or "get out the vote" campaigns, dumbass? Remember we had the worse president ever in the WH and America said he had to go.
The worst potus in our history in only 2 year is ur fuccking idiot Biden never would of though anyone could be worse than Carter boy was I wrong…

That’s perfect a dictator who is backed by Russia no will have our oil business. You can’t this shitt up..

Reactions: grbcane
Right all was well for years. Biden gets in shuts down the energy sector. DOT Secretary takes 3 months paternity leave in the middle of transportation crisis. Russias all-in in the Ukraine. 4 years of peace.
No flash mob of 10 million illegals.
And corrupt? Lol. You dare go there. There’s a reason why Mr Laptop and “The Big Guy” controlling the media said to hide the laptop story. Bringing 50+ former and current intel officials including the Directors to lie and say it was a Russian ploy. No nothing at all corrupt there. China paying off the libs. Ukraine paying off the libs. These are major major criminal acts.
Then dont forget the Afghan fiasco. What a shitstorm this is. And Biden’s the Weatherman for it.

Then you must be one of those uneducated idiots who also thinks Trump did not deserved to be impeached 2 times?
30% approval rating and your calling people uneducated and idiots. LMFAO. Come Pinga! Now I’ll sit back and wait for your Race card move next.

Only a fool would continue supporting an ex-president who is corrupt to the core. Are you?
You support a party full of life time politicians like Hillary who made up stories about Russia and Trump and wasted 2years plus millions of tax payers money Nancy and Schumer who push bills threw without even taking into consideration how they will hurt this country and now Biden who used his son to make millions on deals with China Russia and Ukraine. And You call Trump the corrupt one. 🤡

I was in the GOM during the oil spill, and ”the aminals were NOT doing fine”
Oh ok as long as all the animals are doing fine. The hell with how Americans and humans are doing. Her are the facts they don’t tell you about. It takes more energy to charge all those electric cars. Then it does run your every day gas engines. Not to mention what the hell we are going to do with all the batteries if we actually do go all electric. And even more insane we have to kiss chinas Ass for the batteries. Because if you think it’s harmful digging for oil. Mining for what we need to make batteries is 100times worse.

You support a party full of life time politicians like Hillary who made up stories about Russia and Trump and wasted 2years plus millions of tax payers money Nancy and Schumer who push bills threw without even taking into consideration how they will hurt this country and now Biden who used his son to make millions on deals with China Russia and Ukraine. And You call Trump the corrupt one. 🤡
I do...there's ample proof Trump is corrupt and an embarrassment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT