ADVERTISEMENT

Biden caught on video calling Our troops “Stupid Bastards”

Where does he say that in that clip?
Huh?? “Clap for that you stupid bastards !” “Come on Man” “ Man you all are a dull bunch here!” “ you all must be slow here’”. What a Fuc*ing As*Hole and so are you if you defend him for this you Fuc*ing hypocrites

Desperate times means desperate measures. Smh

@Raoul2 where are those poll results with Biden leading in Ohio?
Haha keep quoting them polls dumbass just like 2016. Keep digging that hole. Trump wins Ohio easily. Can’t wait to rub your noses in it for 4 more years you Commies

Huh?? “Clap for that you stupid bastards !” “Come on Man” “ Man you all are a dull bunch here!” “ you all must be slow here’”. What a Fuc*ing As*Hole and so are you if you defend him for this you Fuc*ing hypocrites
**** you! and **** off! Didn’t hear it the first time.

Get a life you nut job. No I’m not a dem as I’ve posted many times.

**** you! and **** off! Didn’t hear it the first time.

Get a life you nut job. No I’m not a dem as I’ve posted many times.
Also FYI If your read my text I said IF you defend him. And the hypocrite comment was based on those that defend Sleepy joe. So it wasn’t directed at yiu

Not a commie but you seem angry. Why?
It’s called righteous indignation. Lol. Yes I get a little angry at the extremely biased reporting when it comes to the Pres you are correct. It 95% negative. Total Bullshi* most of the time. I’m sure you Obama fans weren’t to happy when you received biased reporting?? Now multiply that by 1000 and we’d be even. Obama receive over 80% positive media. That’s called propaganda btw

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT