ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Day 43

And Biden is no where closer to having kids back in school. The hand writing is on the wall. The teachers unions are all saying "next fall" A lost year for so many young people that they can never recover.

297600_image.jpg

297601_image.jpg

And Biden is no where closer to having kids back in school. The hand writing is on the wall. The teachers unions are all saying "next fall" A lost year for so many young people that they can never recover.

I could be wrong but most polls show parents don't want to send them back yet. I don't have a dog in the fight but I get mixed opinions from those that do regarding it.

Yup, unfortunately the pedo probably wants those kids for himself.

Reactions: CaneBandit
I could be wrong but most polls show parents don't want to send them back yet. I don't have a dog in the fight but I get mixed opinions from those that do regarding it.

Not sure what polls you are reading? Support among parents is pervasive. And there are no situations that I am aware of cases where schools are forcing kids to go back to in person learning, if they/their parents do not want them to. At issue is teachers unions (the education mob) not allowing the option of in person learning. I know a lot of people that are involved in Faith based schools. They have been open since September, teaching kids in person with far lower than community average Covid transmission,

Reactions: grbcane
Not sure what polls you are reading? Support among parents is pervasive. And there are no situations that I am aware of cases where schools are forcing kids to go back to in person learning, if they/their parents do not want them to. At issue is teachers unions (the education mob) not allowing the option of in person learning. I know a lot of people that are involved in Faith based schools. They have been open since September, teaching kids in person with far lower than community average Covid transmission,

I haven't come across any parents who dont want there kids in school. I think the effects of this ridiculousness will be felt in this generation for many years, if they ever catch up. Falling behind, mental health issues, social issues, etc.

Unless your geriatric or compromised COVID is nothing. Let those people know how to protect themselves but the rest of the world has to carry on.

As I said most polls that I see or have seen the parents aren't wanting a majority of in person learning. Please provide links to the ones you see and know of. As I said I don't have any children in school so I'm neutral. Talking to my family and friends that do tho most are afraid to send them back. I do think it's an opportunity to develop a better off site learning platform in case of another emergency or war time situation that prohibits kids from attending school. I'm not big on mistakes but I do believe in changing them to lessons that we can adapt,grow and advance from.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT