ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Day 45

And Biden has something to say about everything (e.g. Dr. Seuss); but not a word about how the serial female harasser Coumo falsified public health data to cover up for his boneheaced (and possibly corrupt) decisions that KILLED thousands of New York Nursing Home residents.

And Biden has something to say about everything (e.g. Dr. Seuss); but not a word about how the serial female harasser Coumo falsified public health data to cover up for his boneheaced (and possibly corrupt) decisions that KILLED thousands of New York Nursing Home residents.

You need to get this information out to the proper authorities asap. I'll admit Coumo had me fooled a few months back. Reality check time for me tho, he's a politician and I should've known better.

GTFOOH, Joe hasn't made the decision yet, eggs over lightly or cheese omelette. Who makes these decisions so early in the day?

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT