ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Day 51

Its speechy type of day.......

And illegal aliens just continue to walk in. More documentation is required for an American citizen to go fishing.

I have sponsored LEGAL Visa immigrants. It is a time consuming and expensive process. The Biden administration is playing a sick joke on the people trying to immigrate legally. Why have laws if they won't be enforced? Step by step we are on the way to becoming a lawless nation.

Good times.....

Donald Trump : "If Biden is elected the stock market will crash".

And illegal aliens just continue to walk in. More documentation is required for an American citizen to go fishing.

I have sponsored LEGAL Visa immigrants. It is a time consuming and expensive process. The Biden administration is playing a sick joke on the people trying to immigrate legally. Why have laws if they won't be enforced? Step by step we are on the way to becoming a lawless nation.

You're over exaggerating a bit and it takes away from your argument. Stick to the facts and you'll have something to stand on.

Its speechy type of day.......
gamecane1979, if you are lurking the board misses your rare independent thinking. BTW, that is a complement. What do you think of the Biden economy, energy policy, immigration policy and military leadership? Not throwing darts, truly curious of your after 2.5 year view?

Reactions: gamecane1979
gamecane1979, if you are lurking the board misses your rare independent thinking. BTW, that is a complement. What do you think of the Biden economy, energy policy, immigration policy and military leadership? Not throwing darts, truly curious of your after 2.5 year view?

Thanks @central17 .I'm not a Biden fan at all. But I'm a business man and realist.

1.Congress is where the real power lays.
2.No matter who the president is money will still be flowing if you know what you're doing.
3. And the government is not a servant to the people.

There is no way anyone who's been paying attention can say Biden looks, acts or conveys a strong leader. I honestly hate that people still struggle to see that this 2 party system is set up to keep division. Democrats and Republicans are the same. There is not 1 high level politician that doesn't "OWE" someone something. My advice is do the best to prepare yourself and family for the worst case scenario. Put some sealed buckets of rice,beans and other non-perishable items in storage. Make sure you have plenty ammo and profencicy training for you and your loved ones. And put a shit hit the fan plan together and practice it. I know some people say all this is a inconvenience because we've been spoiled but this is still the world and shit can and will happen. Have a blessed day brother.

Reactions: central17
Thanks @central17 .I'm not a Biden fan at all. But I'm a business man and realist.

1.Congress is where the real power lays.
2.No matter who the president is money will still be flowing if you know what you're doing.
3. And the government is not a servant to the people.

There is no way anyone who's been paying attention can say Biden looks, acts or conveys a strong leader. I honestly hate that people still struggle to see that this 2 party system is set up to keep division. Democrats and Republicans are the same. There is not 1 high level politician that doesn't "OWE" someone something. My advice is do the best to prepare yourself and family for the worst case scenario. Put some sealed buckets of rice,beans and other non-perishable items in storage. Make sure you have plenty ammo and profencicy training for you and your loved ones. And put a shit hit the fan plan together and practice it. I know some people say all this is a inconvenience because we've been spoiled but this is still the world and shit can and will happen. Have a blessed day brother.
Sobering but, sadly, accurate....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT