ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Day 56

Have heard from a trusted source, the same one that said "Trump told the elected official to find the votes"; that Biden is planning to change the official US seal.

Last edited:
Let's not critique press conferences please. The last president was an unmitigated disaster.

Disagree with your assessment. But at least Trump had the COURAGE to play the game. Trump was on the real world field. Biden is playing video games in his basement.

Disagree with your assessment. But at least Trump had the COURAGE to play the game. Trump was on the real world field. Biden is playing video games in his basement.
Huh? Biden has an approval rating in the mid 60's. He is doing quite fine....lol. Courage? That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. You are telling me a President had courage because he ran for president and had a press briefing and gets on twitter everyday? That's only courage in YOUR world. You don't get an atta boy for doing what you are elected to do which by the way we went over a year without a press secretary. He didn't even do his job so spare me the Trump ass kissing reserved for priviledged people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT