ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Day 70

What is your best guess,on which day on Bidens term, does your post becomes Heels up Harris Day 1 ? I can't pinpoint a day but I would say by the second quarter of next year. What do you think?

What is your best guess,on which day on Bidens term, does your post becomes Heels up Harris Day 1 ? I can't pinpoint a day but I would say by the second quarter of next year. What do you think?

In English please...

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/...icism/65-dd037662-0929-404a-9200-7006096ce705

In Biden's back yard DC, under the idiot Mayor Bowser he thinks so highly of, two 13 year old boys use a GUN for a carjacking. This could have been prevented if Joe had issued an executive order making it illegal for 13 year olds to use guns during carjackings. Certainly the two kind and innocent little future Biden/Democrat voters would not have committed the crime if there had just been a law.

Per Bidens own party's words. Wear two or three masks and start shutting down again. Doom is coming. Clearly he screwed up his number one priority Covid. Not mention the worst disgrace of his second priority immigration.

Reactions: central17
Just asking all out there ,in their opinion how long will he be President and Heels up takes over? O/U...Vegas odds..there has to be Vegas odds on this one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT