ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Day 71

Every day Biden proves he is just a plain ole liar. Credit HJ Cane for posting the link earlier. When WAPO gives a Democrat President 4 Pinnochio's it is really bad.
https://www.nationalreview.com/news...-georgia-election-law-claims-four-pinocchios/
Even he must realize his policeis are so bad for America that has to lie about them. Let that sink in, the President of the country is just a simple liar. Why should he be respected?

Reactions: central17
I am sure it will be a NY Times bestseller.... lmao

Another Joe Biden lie. That no family members would profit due to him being president. We all know big special interests will come in and buy the book in volume. Joe expects us to believe that these interests are not trying to gain his favors and that Hunter is the most interesting crackhead in the history of the world.

Reactions: grbcane
Another Joe Biden lie. That no family members would profit due to him being president. We all know big special interests will come in and buy the book in volume. Joe expects us to believe that these interests are not trying to gain his favors and that Hunter is the most interesting crackhead in the history of the world.
Amazing how a loser like this is a millionaire simply by hanging onto a career politicians coattails...

Every day Biden proves he is just a plain ole liar. Credit HJ Cane for posting the link earlier. When WAPO gives a Democrat President 4 Pinnochio's it is really bad.
https://www.nationalreview.com/news...-georgia-election-law-claims-four-pinocchios/
Even he must realize his policeis are so bad for America that has to lie about them. Let that sink in, the President of the country is just a simple liar. Why should he be respected?
I don't recall you having a problem with Trump's pathological lying. Let that sink in!

I don't recall you having a problem with Trump's pathological lying. Let that sink in!
Biden at over 1,700 lies in less than 100 days. Very impressive for only being awake a few hours a day. I think he may be getting unfair credit for some of Psaki's lies.

Biden at over 1,700 lies in less than 100 days. Very impressive for only being awake a few hours a day. I think he may be getting unfair credit for some of Psaki's lies.
I just find it strange that you are so up to date on Biden's lies yet never commented on those of Trump. On Nov. 2, alone, the day before the 2020 vote, Trump made 503 false or misleading claims as he barnstormed across the country in a desperate attempt to win reelection.

I just find it strange that you are so up to date on Biden's lies yet never commented on those of Trump. On Nov. 2, alone, the day before the 2020 vote, Trump made 503 false or misleading claims as he barnstormed across the country in a desperate attempt to win reelection.

When the liars are the ones keeping score the tally means nothing. No one is more dishonest than the press and think tanks.

Reactions: krvanness
When the liars are the ones keeping score the tally means nothing. No one is more dishonest than the press and think tanks.
All the score keepers are liars to you if you don't like the tally. Trump made more than 30,000 documented lies during his presidency yet now you people are suddenly concerned with a President's lies.

All the score keepers are liars to you if you don't like the tally. Trump made more than 30,000 documented lies during his presidency yet now you people are suddenly concerned with a President's lies.

Your statement is baseless.

Reactions: krvanness
Another example of the democrat buzzword "equity" It equally takes away the constitution rights of all races, and sexes equally. Everytime Biden uses the word "equity" he is lying. The Biden Lie-a-meter is going to need an oil change and a fill up soon. Thankfully it runs on regular unleaded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT