ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Day 76

gamecane1979

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2012
Another day and another opportunity to become 1% better then yesterday.Utilize it to the fullest.Have a blessed and productive day.

Reactions: central17
Like your opening statement!

Unfortunately now to the possible Biden legacy. - the breakup of the United States.

If you dare, actually listen to this Israeli Historian, Sadly this is not as out of the question as it used to be. I'm sure some on this board would honestly want to nuke Alabama and South Dakota. It would not happen that way, rather in a manner similar to the UK and the EU.

The red/blue divide is getting worse. Biden may be too senile to see it (watch Star Trek episode - Patterns of Force). The Constitution was designed specifically to avoid what Biden, Pelosi and Shumer are trying to do: Take a temporary two year situation of a President that won by a narrow margin in a highly contentious election, a 50-50 Senate and a House with less than a 10 vote lead and shove massive changes to not just current policy but to flush hundreds of years of federalism, states rights, law and tradition. 50.5 to 49.5 is not a mandate, plurality or long term change. It is a whim of the winds. Biden has shown his definition of bipartitionship and compromise is allowing Repblicans to do what he says. He has shown zero grace in his victory. Not saying that McConnell's way is the right way either - IT IS NOT. I hope and pray for my children and grandchildren that sanity prevails. Biden wants history to view him as a Washington or Lincoln. He is on the path towards being a Castro or Chavez.

Reactions: gamecane1979
Like your opening statement!

Unfortunately now to the possible Biden legacy. - the breakup of the United States.

If you dare, actually listen to this Israeli Historian, Sadly this is not as out of the question as it used to be. I'm sure some on this board would honestly want to nuke Alabama and South Dakota. It would not happen that way, rather in a manner similar to the UK and the EU.

The red/blue divide is getting worse. Biden may be too senile to see it (watch Star Trek episode - Patterns of Force). The Constitution was designed specifically to avoid what Biden, Pelosi and Shumer are trying to do: Take a temporary two year situation of a President that won by a narrow margin in a highly contentious election, a 50-50 Senate and a House with less than a 10 vote lead and shove massive changes to not just current policy but to flush hundreds of years of federalism, states rights, law and tradition. 50.5 to 49.5 is not a mandate, plurality or long term change. It is a whim of the winds. Biden has shown his definition of bipartitionship and compromise is allowing Repblicans to do what he says. He has shown zero grace in his victory. Not saying that McConnell's way is the right way either - IT IS NOT. I hope and pray for my children and grandchildren that sanity prevails. Biden wants history to view him as a Washington or Lincoln. He is on the path towards being a Castro or Chavez.

I did listen and I think the possibility is there albeit a small one. And a very small one at that. You'd have to have a completely Red or Blue state and I'm talking every person. But to be honest with you I'm really to the point I've stopped caring. Hence my new daily approach to posting. Too much negative energy as it is. So I'll reply to questions if asked but I'm over it as the kids say.

Reactions: central17
Over 1800 lies and his wife dresses like a old has been hooker.

jill-biden_1200_twitter.jpg

I did listen and I think the possibility is there albeit a small one. And a very small one at that. You'd have to have a completely Red or Blue state and I'm talking every person. But to be honest with you I'm really to the point I've stopped caring. Hence my new daily approach to posting. Too much negative energy as it is. So I'll reply to questions if asked but I'm over it as the kids say.
I hope I'm wrong but no president has ever did such a F*** U to half the country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT