ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Harris 2020

gamecane1979

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2012
Just got my vote. She said they gonna free the weed. Only way Trump gets my vote is if he beats them to it. I know a few million smokers that just jumped for joy.

Reactions: TexasCane83
So legalizing weed is your number one priority in an election? Weed?! Thank god our country doesn’t have to worry about your kind. You won’t even vote! Why? Because you got high, because you got high (afro man reference in case you didn’t pick up on it). Lol, just move to Colorado if that’s the center of your world.

So legalizing weed is your number one priority in an election? Weed?! Thank god our country doesn’t have to worry about your kind. You won’t even vote! Why? Because you got high, because you got high (afro man reference in case you didn’t pick up on it). Lol, just move to Colorado if that’s the center of your world.

Lol, you're hilarious. Doesn't matter who i vote or why. And I'm sending the vote in tomorrow just for you. Biden Harris 2020 free the WEED! LOL

Reactions: TexasCane83
Lol, you're hilarious. Doesn't matter who i vote or why. And I'm sending the vote in tomorrow just for you. Biden Harris 2020 free the WEED! LOL
Bull shit, lol, I’m sure you and the stoners of america have a whole list of stuff you’re planning on doing tomorrow morning that won’t get done because you’ll over sleep because you got high because you got high. Those cracker barrel over easy eggs, hash browns and waffles with a side of fried okra with hot sauce at 1:00pm tomorrow are screaming your name if you’re not already indulging as we speak. I’m not blaming the weed as much as the case of crystal burgers you’re eating right now that weed leads to that are going to kill your motivation. In twelve hours from now you’ll be in sweat pants playing video games lol. Hell, even if you do muster up enough energy to go through with your vote, you’ll be so high you’ll screw up the ballot. I never understood the concept of a bong. Is a joint or just a few tokes off your piece not enough? How high do you have to be?

In all fairness, I’m only speaking from experience. When I was in alabama going to college I messed up my ballot during busch’s second election who i tried to vote for so technically I’m not at fault for his second tenure. It’s all good. Smoke on. I’m not here to judge, just giving you shit.

Last edited:
Bull shit, lol, I’m sure you and the stoners of america have a whole list of stuff you’re planning on doing tomorrow morning that won’t get done because you’ll over sleep because you got high because you got high. Those cracker barrel over easy eggs, hash browns and waffles with a side of fried okra with hot sauce at 1:00pm tomorrow are screaming your name if you’re not already indulging as we speak. I’m not blaming the weed as much as the case of crystal burgers you’re eating right now that weed leads to that are going to kill your motivation. In twelve hours from now you’ll be in sweat pants playing video games lol. Hell, even if you do muster up enough energy to go through with your vote, you’ll be so high you’ll screw up the ballot. I never understood the concept of a bong. Is a joint or just a few tokes off your piece not enough? How high do you have to be?

In all fairness, I’m only speaking from experience. When I was in alabama going to college I messed up my ballot during busch’s second election who i tried to vote for so technically I’m not at fault for his second tenure. It’s all good. Smoke on. I’m not here to judge, just giving you shit.

Actually i eat a keto diet,exercise and own a few business. Weed doesn't make me unproductive like some people. What school did you go to in Alabama? I had a aquaponic farm in Fayette and would regularly go to Tuscaloosa.

ADVERTISEMENT