ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is in deep doo doo.......

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Between inflation, begging OPEC to increase oil production, the BORDER DISASTER, Covid SOARING, Pelosi holding up infrastructure until she gets 3.5 Trillion $ deal, and now the DISASTER in Afghanistan his SENILE OLD AZZ is in deep shyt. I can't wait to see the next round of his poll numbers. Then I'll wait till the FOOLS on here try to defend him.

You know he is deep when CNN, MSNBC, GMA, are all BLASTING HIM!!

Between inflation, begging OPEC to increase oil production, the BORDER DISASTER, Covid SOARING, Pelosi holding up infrastructure until she gets 3.5 Trillion $ deal, and now the DISASTER in Afghanistan his SENILE OLD AZZ is in deep shyt. I can't wait to see the next round of his poll numbers. Then I'll wait till the FOOLS on here try to defend him.

Joe's probably thinking, Rehoboth Beach is looking mighty good about now...

Reactions: BreakingCane

He was a do nothing Sen and VP and now is a do nothing president. As the great philosopher, Gomer Pyle ,used to say, Surprise, Surprise, Surprise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT