ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is in deep trouble. Who is running the White House?

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
It isn't him. He is deteriorating daily. He can not answer a question without looking at his prepared notes or notepad. Who is writing the answers? What is going on in the White House?

Now I don't like Biden politically as you all know and I do know his past bigotry even if some on here dismiss it. I also know his son Hunter smells like a bad fish market, FISHY. But this guy is a human and he's not well. It's not funny it's sad.
It is also very scary to me because he is the President of the most important and powerful country on earth. If we can see it, our enemies see it.
Why is he not having impromptu press conferences? Why is he not meeting with members of Congress alone?

Even if you supported him you have to be very concerned. It's not a joke. It's dangerous.

The sequence where he couldn't find his cheat sheet, fumbling through his pockets then finding it , but apparently not able figure out what it said, was brutal. He finally said hack wasn't Russia (not true)., and I'll get back to you next week. He is going more backwards every day, and MSM just wants to talk about ice cream.This demented puppet is supposed to be POTUS.

Aides to Putin and Trudeau supposedly said they do not expect him to be POTUS in a year, while laughing at his buffoonery.

1vchlz.gif

Nobody on here made the video. Can't hide the sad truth forever.

But someone here decided to make a thread about this. Very sad. But I can see why Trump fans are so desperate to claim dementia about someone other than Trump.

But someone here decided to make a thread about this. Very sad. But I can see why Trump fans are so desperate to claim dementia about someone other than Trump.
I did Raoul. Unlike you fool I am deeply concerned about the man running our Country in the White House. Are you saying it's not a concern? Are you defending his inabilities. I'm not here to poke fun at the man I'm just saying he's sliding and in this world we can't have the leader of America sliding.

I did Raoul. Unlike you fool I am deeply concerned about the man running our Country in the White House. Are you saying it's not a concern? Are you defending his inabilities. I'm not here to poke fun at the man I'm just saying he's sliding and in this world we can't have the leader of America sliding.

But you weren't concerned about anything during the Trump years or the subsequent attempt to storm the Capitol to subvert the results of a free and fair democratic election. Seems legit.

Reactions: lou97
Ur gramps will soon start shitting his pants in public… This is the best u got… Yea this grumpy old fucck got 81 mil votes.. Laughable…

Ur gramps will soon start shitting his pants in public… This is the best u got… Yea this grumpy old fucck got 81 mil votes.. Laughable…

It kills you that he got 81m votes doesn't it. LOL

Dude is totally lost but let’s just hope the demented puppet president gets through his one and only term. Last thing America needs is the heels up hoe bag VP taking over and putting her legs up on the Oval Office desk which would release 1,000 flies from her crotch. Not enough fly paper in DC to handle that cackling skank

Dude is totally lost but let’s just hope the demented puppet president gets through his one and only term. Last thing America needs is the heels up hoe bag VP taking over and putting her legs up on the Oval Office desk which would release 1,000 flies from her crotch. Not enough fly paper in DC to handle that cackling skank
I think his own party wants to Article 25 his ass...

But you weren't concerned about anything during the Trump years or the subsequent attempt to storm the Capitol to subvert the results of a free and fair democratic election. Seems legit.
No I wasn't . You can say he was mean, you can say you didn't like his tweets but you can't say he was showing signs of slowing or dementia. Sorry Raoul but word is Trump barely sleeps he's a workaholic . The January 6th episode sucked but Trump didn't tell anyone to storm our Capitol

No I wasn't . You can say he was mean, you can say you didn't like his tweets but you can't say he was showing signs of slowing or dementia. Sorry Raoul but word is Trump barely sleeps he's a workaholic . The January 6th episode sucked but Trump didn't tell anyone to storm our Capitol

He created the conditions for people to storm the Capitol by telling them to come to DC to "stop the steal". Surely you aren't obtuse enough to deny this basic reality.

Reactions: cdwright40
Lol..that's a picture I don't want to imagine. Frankly, I think green puffs of smoke come out of that crotch...lol

Who is running the white house? Not Trump! Lmao.... that's for sure. Approval rating is too high.

He created the conditions for people to storm the Capitol by telling them to come to DC to "stop the steal". Surely you aren't obtuse enough to deny this basic reality.
"Come to DC to stop the steal" is not storm the Capitol. In addition before the Senate committee the testimony showed Trump asked for the National Guard to be deployed days in advance and it did not happen. It's ok you stick with your version right now we are concerned that our President is losing his faculties.

I notice you can't address any topic without twisting to Trump.

Reactions: El Cubano
I notice you can't address any topic without twisting to Trump.

Yes, because it infers a degree of hypocrisy on your part, which undercuts your OP. You're ok with running interference for a terrible human being whose political policies you happen to agree with, then attacking a moderate middle of the road guy because you don't like his policies. That is obviously not going to be well received among by most sane people.

Reactions: Swaggah64
Yes, because it infers a degree of hypocrisy on your part, which undercuts your OP. You're ok with running interference for a terrible human being whose political policies you happen to agree with, then attacking a moderate middle of the road guy because you don't like his policies. That is obviously not going to be well received among by most sane people.
I started a thread on our current President including citing 2 and linking 2 sources SkyNews and NY Post to discuss his noticeable declines mentally and how SAD and DANGEROUS that is and yo can't opine nor comment.
Instead you bring up Trump who hasn't been President for nearly 7 months.

I started a thread on our current President including citing 2 and linking 2 sources SkyNews and NY Post to discuss his noticeable declines mentally and how SAD and DANGEROUS that is and yo can't opine nor comment.
Instead you bring up Trump who hasn't been President for nearly 7 months.

Just like Fox News, these are both Murdoch owned outlets with an axe to grind on his behalf. Find me a mainstream outlet that isn't owned by a pro-Trump ally and I'll be happy to discuss.

Don't you EVER get sick of the pathetic lame "What about Trump"? schtick? If you truly can't see the dementia, you are as impaired as he is. I guarantee Putin and Xi can see it.

Reactions: krvanness
Don't you EVER get sick of the pathetic lame "What about Trump"? schtick? If you truly can't see the dementia, you are as impaired as he is. I guarantee Putin and Xi can see it.
You ever see anything like these fools. Why can't they just opine on the thread? Clearly Biden is slipping. It is the talk of DC even amongst Democrats. It's just pathetic that grown men can't just offer a comment, one way or another.

No. Trump was bad enough to where anyone that ever supported him has eternally relinquished the moral high ground to complain about anyone or anything else.

How about something middle of the road like Time magazine, Newsweek, 60 Minutes ?

How about something middle of the road like Time magazine, Newsweek, 60 Minutes ?
Why do you need a news outlet to tell you how to think?

Having viewed Biden’s public speaking recently, have you no feeling of your own that something is amiss?

Reactions: HJCane
Why do you need a news outlet to tell you how to think?

Having viewed Biden’s public speaking recently, have you no feeling of your own that something is amiss?

They can certainly frame arguments for the easily led, who are often desperately in search for content that affirms their existing beliefs. As for Biden, I have zero issues about how he talks since he’s always been a lose cannon and is merely growing older. The substance of what he’s saying is obviously spot on.

They can certainly frame arguments for the easily led, who are often desperately in search for content that affirms their existing beliefs. As for Biden, I have zero issues about how he talks since he’s always been a lose cannon and is merely growing older. The substance of what he’s saying is obviously spot on.
Compare Biden version 2021 vs Biden version 2015. It’s more than his lifelong characteristic of gaffes.
Something is seriously off

As someone who watched a parent go through this, it’s pretty obvious to me.

What other President do you remember who had to constantly carry a series of crib notes to speak in public?

Reactions: HJCane
Compare Biden version 2021 vs Biden version 2015. It’s more than his lifelong characteristic of gaffes.
Something is seriously off

As someone who watched a parent go through this, it’s pretty obvious to me.

What other President do you remember who had to constantly carry a series of crib notes to speak in public?

Conservatives seem to enjoy living in the “Biden has Demntia” rabbit-hole, which appears to be a coping mechanism to deal with having lost the White House (by a whopping 7m votes no less). I’m interested in his policies and what he is doing to move the country forward after the calamitous four years of damage under Trump. So far, he has exceeded expectations and until he falls short in any key category that is important to me, I will support him.

Reactions: cdwright40
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT