ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is in deep trouble. Who is running the White House?

Conservatives seem to enjoy living in the “Biden has Demntia” rabbit-hole, which appears to be a coping mechanism to deal with having lost the White House (by a whopping 7m votes no less). I’m interested in his policies and what he is doing to move the country forward after the calamitous four years of damage under Trump. So far, he has exceeded expectations and until he falls short in any key category that is important to me, I will support him.
I'm not asking you to not support him.

I am asking if you see significant cognitive decline?

Nancy Pelosi is older than he is and still seems very sharp. She doesn’t need notes to speak to people.

What other President needed notes like Biden does?

Last edited:
No. Trump was bad enough to where anyone that ever supported him has eternally relinquished the moral high ground to complain about anyone or anything else.
The thread was about Biden's obviously failing cognitive abilities. It screams out like a bright red neon sign for the whole world to see. I wonder when he will need a cheat sheet to order his beloved ice cream, or maybe Jen Psaki will have to order it for him. This has nothing to do with Trump.

You ever see anything like these fools. Why can't they just opine on the thread? Clearly Biden is slipping. It is the talk of DC even amongst Democrats. It's just pathetic that grown men can't just offer a comment, one way or another.
The thread is garbage. Heil Hitler

I started a thread on our current President including citing 2 and linking 2 sources SkyNews and NY Post to discuss his noticeable declines mentally and how SAD and DANGEROUS that is and yo can't opine nor comment.
Instead you bring up Trump who hasn't been President for nearly 7 months.
That may be because raoul knows you are okay with a president who implies we should pump bleach into our veins to get rid of the coronavirus and thinks our military has wonder woman planes and you appear just fine with his mental capacity because you love his policies right? Why do you expect it to be a different way for people who voted for Biden? I'm just guessing but that's my take.

Compare Biden version 2021 vs Biden version 2015. It’s more than his lifelong characteristic of gaffes.
Something is seriously off

As someone who watched a parent go through this, it’s pretty obvious to me.

What other President do you remember who had to constantly carry a series of crib notes to speak in public?
I think the sentiment is you are perfectly fine with Trumps lifelong gaffes....but not Bidens.

That may be because raoul knows you are okay with a president who implies we should pump bleach into our veins to get rid of the coronavirus and thinks our military has wonder woman planes and you appear just fine with his mental capacity because you love his policies right? Why do you expect it to be a different way for people who voted for Biden? I'm just guessing but that's my take.
Only morons thought he implied it that. Rent free!

Yes, because it infers a degree of hypocrisy on your part, which undercuts your OP. You're ok with running interference for a terrible human being whose political policies you happen to agree with, then attacking a moderate middle of the road guy because you don't like his policies. That is obviously not going to be well received among by most sane people.
Raoul ,,,,,,,,,,, you say this and then Support Biden
457ug1.jpg

D9cKo3UXUAISKY5.png

You support ANTIFA a communist terrorist group that has burned and killed Americans and hates the USA.
antifa4.jpg

You support BLM another head of the Antifa Marxist killing machine. How many cops have to die before you even care ?

OIP.0RXqNAVqNRqeLYqLE_PRgwHaEE

blm-sign.jpg

You are a Hypocrite Raoul. I hope you can see it, because your words mean absolutely nothing, as you support the very thing you criticize

A poor attempt. Just look at which candidate got an overwhelming majority of the black vote and its pretty easy to see which side are the racists and which side is aligned with progress.

A poor attempt. Just look at which candidate got an overwhelming majority of the black vote and its pretty easy to see which side are the racists and which side is aligned with progress.

Using this logic George Wallace wasn’t a racist not a politician who would say what he needed to say. Here’s your proof
Wallace, formerly a notorious segregationist, renounced those views in 1979. On November 2, 1982, Wallace not only won the general election, but also over 90% of the black vote. Overall, Wallace received 650,538 (57.64%) votes against Folmar's 440,815 (39.06%) votes.

Using this logic George Wallace wasn’t a racist not a politician who would say what he needed to say. Here’s your proof
Wallace, formerly a notorious segregationist, renounced those views in 1979. On November 2, 1982, Wallace not only won the general election, but also over 90% of the black vote. Overall, Wallace received 650,538 (57.64%) votes against Folmar's 440,815 (39.06%) votes.

The two aren't remotely similar since there is no national level Presidential comparison to be drawn from Wallace's career to Trump or Biden. He renounced racism and sought forgiveness prior to the 82 election you cite, which is very different from the Republican position of today that attempts to downplay the historical effects of racism from the past into the present, and continues to deny that structural racism exists (presumably because it would indict their decades long position that racism shouldn't affect anyone from succeeding). When you combine the GOP's moral stain of denying racism exists with its embrace of a corrupt, demagogue like Trump, you get the sort of lopsided disparities in black Americans voting 90% Dem.

Last edited:
Reactions: cdwright40
raoul how shallow is shallow with you ? I didn't attempt a thing. I posted Facts. You just seem to ignore them and spout about principals that you don't even live by.

It isn't him. He is deteriorating daily. He can not answer a question without looking at his prepared notes or notepad. Who is writing the answers? What is going on in the White House?

Now I don't like Biden politically as you all know and I do know his past bigotry even if some on here dismiss it. I also know his son Hunter smells like a bad fish market, FISHY. But this guy is a human and he's not well. It's not funny it's sad.
It is also very scary to me because he is the President of the most important and powerful country on earth. If we can see it, our enemies see it.
Why is he not having impromptu press conferences? Why is he not meeting with members of Congress alone?

Even if you supported him you have to be very concerned. It's not a joke. It's dangerous.
It is obvious CD WRONG is running it.....
Into the ground....

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane
The two aren't remotely similar since there is no national level Presidential comparison to be drawn from Wallace's career to Trump or Biden. He renounced racism and sought forgiveness prior to the 82 election you cite, which is very different from the Republican position of today that attempts to downplay the historical effects of racism from the past into the present, and continues to deny that structural racism doesn't exist (presumably because it would indict their decades long position that racism shouldn't affect anyone from succeeding). When you combine the GOP's moral stain of denying racism exists with its embrace of a corrupt, demagogue like Trump, you get the sort of lopsided disparities in black Americans voting 90% Dem.

EXACTLY! If you are going to say racism doesn't exist, then allow black communities to wait from 6-12 hours to vote then black people are not going to vote for you. Well most black people. In the 90 percentile.

Reactions: Raoul2
EXACTLY! If you are going to say racism doesn't exist, then allow black communities to wait from 6-12 hours to vote then black people are not going to vote for you. Well most black people. In the 90 percentile.
Gotta love bucked toothed donkeys thinking only black communities wait hours to vote. I live in a diverse community. I do early voting now after the last general election I went to took me 4 hours of waiting. Now I wait 25 minutes a week before during early voting! Your Lemon / Maddow talking points are too predictable!

Last edited:
You can tell dude has never run or led anything in his life.
Like a said earlier ......he is a classic Poser .....
Typical Libyard Blame Deflect Change Narrative.....
Make an Excuse ....
Complain......

The two aren't remotely similar since there is no national level Presidential comparison to be drawn from Wallace's career to Trump or Biden. He renounced racism and sought forgiveness prior to the 82 election you cite, which is very different from the Republican position of today that attempts to downplay the historical effects of racism from the past into the present, and continues to deny that structural racism exists (presumably because it would indict their decades long position that racism shouldn't affect anyone from succeeding). When you combine the GOP's moral stain of denying racism exists with its embrace of a corrupt, demagogue like Trump, you get the sort of lopsided disparities in black Americans voting 90% Dem.

Blacks voting for a candidate according to you shows candidate is not racist, no mention of local, state wide or national election. Blacks can identify racists at national level not at state level. The post was about Biden not Trump. You then go on about Republicans and racism, no mention of Jim Crow ( Democrats ) Biden giving eulogy at his mentor ( His words not mine ) Byrds funeral. The Democrats filibustering Civil Rights act in the sixties.

Last edited:
Gotta love bucked toothed donkeys thinking only black communities wait hours to vote. I live in a diverse community. I do early voting now after the last general election I went to took me 4 hours of waiting. Now I wait 25 minutes a week before during early voting! Your Lemon / Maddow talking points are too predictable!

Where are all these people who were denied the right to vote. State changes food stamp rules and buses are heading to state capital to tell their story. Haven’t seen this collection of voters gathering anywhere.

Many have given their lives defending our right to vote but these people find it too much of a hardship to stand in line for a few hours to exercise that right. Sad

Why would Black people have to wait 6-12 hours to vote? In Texas and Florida and Georgia they have greater than 10 days of early voting, the ability to do a mail in ballot, or go on election day. I mean how many opportunities to vote do Black people need compared to white folks? I never wait because I go and do early voting so generally it might take me 20-25 to get my ballot and vote. And no one offers me refreshments either....

Many have given their lives defending our right to vote but these people find it too much of a hardship to stand in line for a few hours to exercise that right. Sad
I mean, I was sick of waiting too, and then I learned about early in person voting a few general elections ago, and it’s less than 30 minutes now if I get there when it opens at 7. Didn’t even know this was an option to me until I was bitching about it to a colleague, who mentioned it to me, and told him I may not have time to vote that year. I guess my community was suppressed?

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Why would Black people have to wait 6-12 hours to vote? In Texas and Florida and Georgia they have greater than 10 days of early voting, the ability to do a mail in ballot, or go on election day. I mean how many opportunities to vote do Black people need compared to white folks? I never wait because I go and do early voting so generally it might take me 20-25 to get my ballot and vote. And no one offers me refreshments either....
Cmon, you know he can only regurgitate Lemon and Maddow talking points, and he has no original thoughts.

I mean, I was sick of waiting too, and then I learned about early in person voting a few general elections ago, and it’s less than 30 minutes now if I get there when it opens at 7. Didn’t even know this was an option to me until I was bitching about it to a colleague, who mentioned it to me, and told him I may not have time to vote that year. I guess my community was suppressed?
I never go first 2 days. I either go first thing in morning or late in afternoon. For me it is Hallandale Community Center.
1) wait 15-20 minutes
2) they look up my precinct after I produce ID
3) the computer spits out my ballot for my precinct with my local issues on it
4) I vote
5) I get a sticker

Real tough stuff.

Because voting in every district is not the same in every state. Pay attention! Early voting isn't the same....and neither is mail in voting. This info is very easy to look up. It's not always about YOU. It's about someone else here. Black people simply are asking for simple equality. Nothing more. Nothing less. Any moron can see voting opportunities are not the same in every district.

Because voting in every district is not the same in every state. Pat attention! Early voting isn't the same....and neither is main in voting. This info is very easy to look up. It's not always about YOU. It's about someone else here. Blacks simply are asking for simple equality. Nothing more. Nothing less. Any moron can see voting opportunities are not the same in every district.
If you are going to write these things please provide examples. If I am wrong I will admit it but my guess is you won't be able to produce bonafide examples. In Georgia as an example they discovered that some rural towns were not staying open a full 8 hours for voting early so that would be an example however they corrected that in their new voting law.

Don't tell me what you THINK show me the facts. If you are correct I will agree with you.
I fully expect you to answer me in this way;

I don't have to prove shyt to you man. Yeah.

If you are going to write these things please provide examples. If I am wrong I will admit it but my guess is you won't be able to produce bonafide examples. In Georgia as an example they discovered that some rural towns were not staying open a full 8 hours for voting early so that would be an example however they corrected that in their new voting law.

Don't tell me what you THINK show me the facts. If you are correct I will agree with you.
I fully expect you to answer me in this way;

I don't have to prove shyt to you man. Yeah.
Provide examples? This is being discussed every day in the American lexicon. The fact you can't do simple research tells me that you do NOT want to see examples. You want someone to sit there and provide you things to rip apart. I shouldn't have to provide you examples. This is very easy to look up this argument. There are pending bills to change our voting because of this....so do your homework. Don't expect others to do it for you. It's not hard.

Black districts are waiting much longer to vote. We know this and if you can't find this that's your problem you don't care enough to find out yourself before automatically defending this racist Jim Crow part II behavior. That says everything about YOU.

It isn't him. He is deteriorating daily. He can not answer a question without looking at his prepared notes or notepad. Who is writing the answers? What is going on in the White House?

Now I don't like Biden politically as you all know and I do know his past bigotry even if some on here dismiss it. I also know his son Hunter smells like a bad fish market, FISHY. But this guy is a human and he's not well. It's not funny it's sad.
It is also very scary to me because he is the President of the most important and powerful country on earth. If we can see it, our enemies see it.
Why is he not having impromptu press conferences? Why is he not meeting with members of Congress alone?

Even if you supported him you have to be very concerned. It's not a joke. It's dangerous.
Not concerned at all. i am a longtime republican and do not support a lot of his policies, but judging by the way his administration has handled the pandemic, there is no need for concern. He has a lot of competent people around him. Plus, he icomes across as a decent man who genuinely cares about other people. judging by the interaction between desantis and biden, he doesn’t even hold a grudge.

Reactions: cdwright40
Not concerned at all. i am a longtime republican and do not support a lot of his policies, but judging by the way his administration has handled the pandemic, there is no need for concern. He has a lot of competent people around him. Plus, he icomes across as a decent man who genuinely cares about other people. judging by the interaction between desantis and biden, he doesn’t even hold a grudge.
What you said about being a decent man is very important. It says who we are as people. Beyond party if you are okay with people that are just horrible people in charge of the greatest government in the world. It speaks to who YOU are frankly.

Biden is a God fearing man who isn't perfect. None of them are but his heart has always been in the right place. Right or wrong and he knows enough to have the essential people around him to benefit all Americans.

No, he isn't perfect I have my issues with him but he is what this country needs right now.

Last edited:
Because voting in every district is not the same in every state. Pay attention! Early voting isn't the same....and neither is mail in voting. This info is very easy to look up. It's not always about YOU. It's about someone else here. Black people simply are asking for simple equality. Nothing more. Nothing less. Any moron can see voting opportunities are not the same in every district.

Provide examples? This is being discussed every day in the American lexicon. The fact you can't do simple research tells me that you do NOT want to see examples. You want someone to sit there and provide you things to rip apart. I shouldn't have to provide you examples. This is very easy to look up this argument. There are pending bills to change our voting because of this....so do your homework. Don't expect others to do it for you. It's not hard.

Black districts are waiting much longer to vote. We know this and if you can't find this that's your problem you don't care enough to find out yourself before automatically defending this racist Jim Crow part II behavior. That says everything about YOU.
As I expected a hit and run by @cdwright40 makes a post but can't support it. Georgia, Texas both increased early voting and made it easier to vote by mail with proper ID. Support YOUR assertions.

Why do you knock your own people? Do you realize you tell us that Black people can't do this and can't do that all the time. That is essentially what you keep saying. It's awful man. So negative.

Why do you knock your own people? Do you realize you tell us that Black people can't do this and can't do that all the time. That is essentially what you keep saying. It's awful man. So negative.
No... that's your own interpretation. Clearly I was referring to the laws and accessibility. I understand what black people can do. We elected Biden which promoted this legal reaction I am sure. Judging by his approval rating he is doing just fine.

ADVERTISEMENT