ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is President-Elect

Raoul2

SuperCane
Jan 27, 2003
The Presidential race was much closer than I thought it would be and the Trump cult did a great job in showing up to support their guy, which ended up helping a lot of R congressional candidates.

Ultimately, this result is a repudiation of the destructive orgy of lies and corruption we have seen in the WH over the past four years and a return to rules, norms, and institutions which make this country great.

22669717-F57-F-4-FB8-8-CC8-D8-F672-F72-A7-F.jpg

The Presidential race was much closer than I thought it would be and the Trump cult did a great job in showing up to support their guy, which ended up helping a lot of R congressional candidates.

Ultimately, this result is a repudiation of the destructive orgy of lies and corruption we have seen in the WH over the past four years and a return to rules, norms, and institutions which make this country great.

Lol. Let's not be so righteous. Biden will bring his own brand of corruption and lies. He has been part of the machine for half a century. You can like that he is elected..that's all good but I dont think anyone can be honest with themselves and think that a man who has made a fortune off of being a public servant is clean and honest. Same shit different asshole.

Lol. Let's not be so righteous. Biden will bring his own brand of corruption and lies. He has been part of the machine for half a century. You can like that he is elected..that's all good but I dont think anyone can be honest with themselves and think that a man who has made a fortune off of being a public servant is clean and honest. Same shit different asshole.
You just described Donald’s entire life. thank you for realizing that

That's the right wing narrative. Reality is much more complimentary to Biden - 5 decades in public service, culminating in the highest job in the land. Lost two kids and a wife to tragedy, and actually has the capacity to demonstrate empathy towards others. Not perfect, but a light years beyond the utter trash heap of a human being we've been subjected to for the past few years.

Whatever he was elected president of United States. You Cult members can now drink the Kool-Aid. America has spoken.

It aint over till its over. It would be classic Trump to let his opponent celebrate prematurely ,then lay the hammer of the law on them when they are caught cheating. I would hope if fraud is proven that you leftists will take a better look at your anger and the party that you supported. After the gloating comes reality and for Biden its going to be harsh either way.

Reactions: krvanness
Yeah, because we all know Donald Trump never "Gloated" or discussed his victory margins (which were usually incorrorrect) for years after.

Please STFU

Putin and the rest of the free world is on notice! The party is over. We can't just say well he isn't a politician forever. You have to know what you you are doing at some point and Trump never did.

Yep like Biden’s crack head son that is a child molester that the Chinese bought off with dad . Yep be real proud of the Biden’s. 47 years leading sheep to trough continues maybe.

It aint over till its over. It would be classic Trump to let his opponent celebrate prematurely ,then lay the hammer of the law on them when they are caught cheating. I would hope if fraud is proven that you leftists will take a better look at your anger and the party that you supported. After the gloating comes reality and for Biden its going to be harsh either way.
Wishful thinking buddy. It’s over take it like a man. In my Donald Trump voice (Bend over and shut up).

Yep and Miami won the National championship against Ohio State.
Trump's down 4 touchdowns and he thinks one bad call that didn't even happen screwed him. Now you'll response with "you'll see, just you wait", but I'll never actually see, just like I've never actually seen a health care plan or a infrastructure bill or his tax returns, or any other Trump promise that's been 2 weeks away for the last 4 years.

Youre right .... all right. The anti trumpeters stole the election...... WE VOTED....... 74 plus million.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT